Could this be a copper issue?

ironfist

Permit to see if I can find the thread again. It was quite a while ago.

Maybe I'm thinking of iron building in the body and never going away. There was recommendations to give blood every so often even if you don't do anything with it, just to prevent the grouping of iron.

ironfist

Not sure if I can post links.

OP
undecided0

undecided0

Have you stopped your experiment?
Yes. It seems like it was too stimulating and I kept getting the negative symptoms I mentioned above. Shame because it was really powerful stuff at a certain point. Even my hair drastically changed in quality and texture and I kept getting comments on it. It’s like my hair tripled in thickness (not actual number of hairs - just the texture of it.)

Since then everything has gone back to normal but it is ever so slightly harder to fall asleep since the experiment. Now I’m eating more copper foods but it doesn’t seem like it’s the same. Also, it might’ve altered my digestion a little bit. Longer transit time.

Also this includes me using the “better” form of copper Cu1. Same experience.

@youngsinatra is any of this familiar to you?

aniciete

Yes. It seems like it was too stimulating and I kept getting the negative symptoms I mentioned above. Shame because it was really powerful stuff at a certain point. Even my hair drastically changed in quality and texture and I kept getting comments on it. It’s like my hair tripled in thickness (not actual number of hairs - just the texture of it.)

Since then everything has gone back to normal but it is ever so slightly harder to fall asleep since the experiment. Now I’m eating more copper foods but it doesn’t seem like it’s the same. Also, it might’ve altered my digestion a little bit. Longer transit time.

Also this includes me using the “better” form of copper Cu1. Same experience.

@youngsinatra is any of this familiar to you?
Yeah I agree, foods definitely don’t feel the same. Any plant foods rich in copper don’t do anything noticeable, the only food that does is liver. I’ve seen lots of conflicting things but I’m gonna experiment with weekly liver and get plenty of sunlight so the vitamin a doesn’t become an issue. Every time I eat fresh lambs liver, I get this feeling of euphoria and I’m filled with energy.

OP
undecided0

undecided0

Yeah I agree, foods definitely don’t feel the same. Any plant foods rich in copper don’t do anything noticeable, the only food that does is liver. I’ve seen lots of conflicting things but I’m gonna experiment with weekly liver and get plenty of sunlight so the vitamin a doesn’t become an issue. Every time I eat fresh lambs liver, I get this feeling of euphoria and I’m filled with energy.
Sunlight and liver is the ultimate stack for me. Nothing compares to the effects. Vit D supps do absolutely nothing for me.

artist

If you eat a high fructose diet and don’t consistently get copper in your diet there is a high likelihood of running into deficiency, especially if you’re a man. If you take zinc or (god forbid) molybdenum its only a matter of time imo. Not a mineral to skip but I also personally would not go above 10mg/day without some kind of supervision and constant testing, and would not do even 10/day for “years”. Being flippant about non physiological doses that could never be achieved through diet is a fast track to creating yet another problem (ask me how I know ?).

The idea that copper “never goes away” seems nonsensical because deficiencies induced by zinc are common. It seems to be the easiest mineral to chelate honestly and maybe the hardest to replenish if you deplete it. If you start developing varicose veins, grey hair, dull skin, anhedonia, nerve damage etc after a zinc or molybdenum stint I would trial an aggressive (but not insane above 10mg) copper dose for a time and then drop down to something plausible like 4-6. If you can find a doctor to work with you then IV copper is an option as well but I don’t know much about that.

OP
undecided0

undecided0

If you eat a high fructose diet and don’t consistently get copper in your diet there is a high likelihood of running into deficiency, especially if you’re a man. If you take zinc or (god forbid) molybdenum its only a matter of time imo. Not a mineral to skip but I also personally would not go above 10mg/day without some kind of supervision and constant testing, and would not do even 10/day for “years”. Being flippant about non physiological doses that could never be achieved through diet is a fast track to creating yet another problem (ask me how I know ?).

The idea that copper “never goes away” seems nonsensical because deficiencies induced by zinc are common. It seems to be the easiest mineral to chelate honestly and maybe the hardest to replenish if you deplete it. If you start developing varicose veins, grey hair, dull skin, anhedonia, nerve damage etc after a zinc or molybdenum stint I would trial an aggressive (but not insane above 10mg) copper dose for a time and then drop down to something plausible like 4-6. If you can find a doctor to work with you then IV copper is an option as well but I don’t know much about that.
Interesting about the varicose veins. Could it be the cause of a varicocele? I have a few grey mustache hairs since I was in high school.

ironfist

This is interesting. I have a past of developing tendonitis when taking zinc.

Recently I noticed a few grey moustache hairs. I assumed it was stress.

Tell me more about taking 10mg a day? What's wrong with molybdenum?

Olmec

I would trial an aggressive (but not insane above 10mg) copper dose for a time and then drop down to something plausible like 4-6.
Do you have any insights on ideal forms of copper supplements? There's 2 forms; copper(1), which is available as expensive products like mitosynergy and copper(2), aka amino acid bonded copper.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals