I got very close to fixing my issues, any suggestions?

undecided0

Hello all! I am new to this forum but have been following for a little while. A friend of mine introduced me to RP and his principles a while ago and I’ve been steadily improving.

Not sure how to describe my symptoms but simply put I’ve lost all drive and energy and became quite weak over the years. Zero libido. Disconnected from reality. And especially feeling really dumb. Basic addition in my head is legitimately difficult now. Went from incredible spatial awareness and navigation ability to having to use navigation the first 3-4 times I drive somewhere new now. Short term memory is shot. Prior to these issues I was a high performing engineering student. Physical and mental exhaustion is very easy to achieve, like something as simple as cleaning my room. I’d prefer not to list the many things I’ve tried as there are so many to go through. But I will say two things have temporary but completely eliminated my symptoms: magnesium chloride baths combined with 20mg P-5-P daily.

This combination made me hyperthyroid for the past few days, but most importantly I went from zero sex drive to masturbating 2-3 times a day for a week now. (Ya I know. But honestly it’s been so long without a sex drive so I took advantage.) All of this magnesium made me constipated which is bizarre to me.

Of course, I don’t doubt this won’t last as it usually goes with these types of things. In fact the effect has gotten weaker day by day but it’s still present.

In terms of diet, my Cronometer is usually hitting most of my required intake daily and some days beyond. I have not cut out PUFAs completely but have reduced my intake for about a month now. I don’t eat much starch also. Is all of this a clue of anything?

liam183

Hello all! I am new to this forum but have been following for a little while. A friend of mine introduced me to RP and his principles a while ago and I’ve been steadily improving.

Not sure how to describe my symptoms but simply put I’ve lost all drive and energy and became quite weak over the years. Zero libido. Disconnected from reality. And especially feeling really dumb. Basic addition in my head is legitimately difficult now. Went from incredible spatial awareness and navigation ability to having to use navigation the first 3-4 times I drive somewhere new now. Short term memory is shot. Prior to these issues I was a high performing engineering student. Physical and mental exhaustion is very easy to achieve, like something as simple as cleaning my room. I’d prefer not to list the many things I’ve tried as there are so many to go through. But I will say two things have temporary but completely eliminated my symptoms: magnesium chloride baths combined with 20mg P-5-P daily.

This combination made me hyperthyroid for the past few days, but most importantly I went from zero sex drive to masturbating 2-3 times a day for a week now. (Ya I know. But honestly it’s been so long without a sex drive so I took advantage.) All of this magnesium made me constipated which is bizarre to me.

Of course, I don’t doubt this won’t last as it usually goes with these types of things. In fact the effect has gotten weaker day by day but it’s still present.

In terms of diet, my Cronometer is usually hitting most of my required intake daily and some days beyond. I have not cut out PUFAs completely but have reduced my intake for about a month now. I don’t eat much starch also. Is all of this a clue of anything?
Kinda sounds like a neurotransmitter imbalance (high serotonin/low dopamine), especially the disconnection. I'm curious what the root cause of this might be. How is your light exposure? What about EMFs? So many things could be playing into it invisibly.

youngsinatra

Active B6 works in synergy with magnesium and magnesium is essential for activating ATP. (Mg-ATP)

Increasing ATP benefits all cellular processes.

PaRa

B6 can be Used to lower prolactin, Hence the rise in libido

not everyone will react to it tho

Tarmander

Do you have other symptoms of CFS? I wonder if a couple rounds of antibiotics like minocycline or erythromycin might help

OP
undecided0

undecided0

Kinda sounds like a neurotransmitter imbalance (high serotonin/low dopamine), especially the disconnection. I'm curious what the root cause of this might be. How is your light exposure? What about EMFs? So many things could be playing into it invisibly.
Yes I do agree on high serotonin low dopamine. It’s winter here so minimal sunlight and I do strongly benefit from sunlight in the summer.

EMF exposure is pretty high, something I should work on minimizing.