Kunstruct

It’s two totally different things to have your hormones adjusting to each other endogenously, and having one modified by the introduction of another one exogenously.

In fact it’s fairly frequent to have high endogenous e2 at the same time as high endogenous DHT, as the DHT rises to counter the tissue effect of e2.

But don’t worry, it’s been repeatedly seen over and over both in studies and real life scenario that exogenous DHT lowers e2.

AAS boards are full of guys complaining of low e2 symptoms after Masteron, Winstrol or Proviron

Well this is very interesting, endogenous vs exogenous effects of DHT over E2

If these tests for DHT would be not so expensive I would attempt to always do DHT tests at the same time with E2.
But still would need a lot of repetitions to look at it respectably.

Kunstruct

Wouldn’t that prove that the higher your DHT the lower your E2? You stated that your e2 halved and DHT went up by 1,300 nanogram’s. I’m just curious how you reached such high levels of DHT

I have to mention that the >2500ng/l (14.01.2017) was measured before the 1126ng/l (06.04.2017), so it did not go up, it went down, and since then it kept going down.
At that time they couldn't do more than 2500ng/l, so they only said >2500 ng/l
I mean to say, who knows how much higher than 2500ng/l it actually was.

At that time I felt like I was loosing strength rapidly and it was not stopping for some months, went into no erections, massive hair shed, panic attacks, etc that kind of thing and went to test some hormones. Prior to that I never tested DHT.

MatheusPN

Would like to share some personal experience, I see this mentioned on a lot of forums "DHT will inhibit E2 completely, be careful"
While having high 1126 ng/l DHT without any kind of any hormone or any supplement at all, I had 60 pg/mL E2, which nobody can say that is low.
While having over 2500 ng/l DHT, going over the labs capability to measure, which is a massive DHT level, my E2 was 33 pg/mL
Not even this massive DHT level crushed my E2.
No hormone supplementation or any other supplementation to reach those levels.
I don't want to hijack more, just to clear things up... You tested LH, FSH, TSH etc?

I don't want to hijack the thread either with many of my test results, yes, I have tested.
Just a quick example, DHT over 2500, TSH was 1.049, DHT 1126 TSH was 1.789 (as that is the actual timeline, not the other way around like in my first post)
Thanks. Good numbers and testing blood prolactin is much better than e2 to know how are your estrogens

Last edited:

Kunstruct

I don't want to hijack more, just to clear things up... You tested LH, FSH, TSH etc?
I don't want to hijack the thread either with many of my test results, yes, I have tested.
Just a quick example, DHT over 2500, TSH was 1.049, DHT 1126 TSH was 1.789 (as that is the actual timeline, not the other way around like in my first post)

I have to mention that the >2500ng/l (14.01.2017) was measured before the 1126ng/l (06.04.2017), so it did not go up, it went down, and since then it kept going down.
At that time they couldn't do more than 2500ng/l, so they only said >2500 ng/l
I mean to say, who knows how much higher than 2500ng/l it actually was.

At that time I felt like I was loosing strength rapidly and it was not stopping for some months, went into no erections, massive hair shed, panic attacks, etc that kind of thing and went to test some hormones. Prior to that I never tested DHT.
That’s still weird to me because my highest DHT was 35 nanograms/dl which even when you do the conversion your DHT is still high at 112.6 ng/dl

Kunstruct

That’s still weird to me because my highest DHT was 35 nanograms/dl which even when you do the conversion your DHT is still high at 112.6 ng/dl

Now they use pg/ml for DHT
I got 523 pg/ml at one point, another time 667 pg/ml (latest one from Sept.2018), so that would be 66.7 ng/dl
Lab says regular values are from 250 to 990 pg/ml, that converted is 25 ng/dl to 99ng/dl

baccheion

Would like to share some personal experience, I see this mentioned on a lot of forums "DHT will inhibit E2 completely, be careful"
While having high 1126 ng/l DHT without any kind of any hormone or any supplement at all, I had 60 pg/mL E2, which nobody can say that is low.
While having over 2500 ng/l DHT, going over the labs capability to measure, which is a massive DHT level, my E2 was 33 pg/mL
Not even this massive DHT level crushed my E2.
No hormone supplementation or any other supplementation to reach those levels.
What was prolactin? Was DHT rising to offset estradiol or did its rise push estradiol out of cells (resulting in a higher serum level)?

Now they use pg/ml for DHT
I got 523 pg/ml at one point, another time 667 pg/ml (latest one from Sept.2018), so that would be 66.7 ng/dl
Lab says regular values are from 250 to 990 pg/ml, that converted is 25 ng/dl to 99ng/dl
Still not bad IMO, do you feel bad at that level?

Kunstruct

What was prolactin? Was DHT rising to offset estradiol or did its rise push estradiol out of cells (resulting in a higher serum level)?

Wow I am fully hijacking this thread.
Prolactin when doing those two tests was low.
Later one with lower DHT value (some would say average value around 500) Prolactin raised a bit to 13, nothing extreme but value raise compared to my typical low prolactin (4, 6, 8)

I can't answer the other question.

I gotta do some new tests, those are too old.

Kunstruct

Still not bad IMO, do you feel bad at that level?
Yeah, definitely I am not good, I am not blaming DHT levels for that, just sharing some of my tests, but well, not to go too far on this thread about me and not talk about Androsterone, yeah, things are not good on many levels.

baccheion

Wow I am fully hijacking this thread.
Prolactin when doing those two tests was low.
Later one with lower DHT value (some would say average value around 500) Prolactin raised a bit to 13, nothing extreme but value raise compared to my typical low prolactin (4, 6, 8)

I can't answer the other question.

I gotta do some new tests, those are too old.
So DHT was clearing estrogen. Any liver issues impairing excretion? It's been said on this forum that prolactin is a better gauge of estrogen status.

Kunstruct

So DHT was clearing estrogen. Any liver issues impairing excretion? It's been said on this forum that prolactin is a better gauge of estrogen status.

Just to clear this thing again the chronology of the tests is this.

"The >2500ng/l (14.01.2017) was measured before the 1126ng/l (06.04.2017)"

So in order of events:
At over 2500ng/l DHT (they could not measure higher than 2500 limit of the lab), E2 was 33 pg/mL, Prolaction 6,00 ng/mL
3 months later DHT is massively lower and E2 is double higher, at 1126ng/l the E2 went to 60 pg/mL, Prolaction 5,00 ng/mL

So you can see E2 doubled to what is considered a high level (60), DHT went down probably 3 times (at least 2.5 times), while Prolactin didn't actually move, if anything went lower, but from 6 to 5 is way too little difference.

ntking51

I have tried every possible mixture, application area and dosage. Best application areas are shoulders, traps, wrist and backhand. You may find androsterone beneficial for the first days as a standalone product but I can guarantee you will crash soon afterwards. Best is to mix Pansterone and Androsterone or Androsterone with Gonadin. I cant handle dosages over 3mg of SFA Androsterone topically, DMSO Androsterone was even almost too strong with just as little as 1mg.

Nowadays I am only using 10 drops of Gonadin and thats my favourite without any negatives which I can take for months.

you just take Gonadin by itself? Where do you apply it? Also do you rub it in with your finger?

Just to clear this thing again the chronology of the tests is this.

"The >2500ng/l (14.01.2017) was measured before the 1126ng/l (06.04.2017)"

So in order of events:
At over 2500ng/l DHT (they could not measure higher than 2500 limit of the lab), E2 was 33 pg/mL, Prolaction 6,00 ng/mL
3 months later DHT is massively lower and E2 is double higher, at 1126ng/l the E2 went to 60 pg/mL, Prolaction 5,00 ng/mL

So you can see E2 doubled to what is considered a high level (60), DHT went down probably 3 times (at least 2.5 times), while Prolactin didn't actually move, if anything went lower, but from 6 to 5 is way too little difference.
Doesn’t that prove DHT lowers E2...

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Are you still using it? My rat seems to get more benefits from androsterone when he is lean

I use like 2 drops a week max now. It's always a nice feeling when I use it. I've noticed that topical D3 has a similar feel, if not better. Which makes sense.

Jessie

I've wondered about that too. Like you, I notice some pretty obvious benefits from taking androsterone (4-5 drops). However I'm weary of possible side effects from prolonged usage. There dosen't seem to be a lot of information about it. What little information (outside of this forum) I can find about androsterone is referring to 1-andro, and apparently it can be estrogenic.

Marquis777

Not that it proves anything, but I've been on Androsterone + Vit K for three months and never experienced libido crashing (3-5mg/day SFA). I will take a day or two off a week. Recently adding Pansterone, Vit D, and Vit A has improved libido even more. I still have the vitality feeling that Andro introduced into my life, but now I feel more grounded and less anxious about it.

I did have to start eating more once I started Andro, but I've also lost weight since starting it.
How much weight did you loss

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Can Androsterone production be triggered by Gonadin?
I have read that Gonadin can "produce T/DHT and possibly progesterone".
I have PFS (and am older), so I need to get my 5ar hormones without taking pregnenolone, etc (since preg does not work for me).
So Gonadin is what I am looking at right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals