Niacinamide Experience Thus Far

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Pieter

Pieter

Why is HGH a bad thing? I though it was a hormone of youth??

Im taking my niacinamide dose at night after my last meal 1000mg been waking up with my body thats realy hot. Could this be my metabolism and increase in Growth Hormone that occurs when asleep.

LCohen

Am I the only one who see improvement on digestion ?

I am taking niacinamide and zinc with every meal I eat. My digestion problems completely went away. No more constipation, diarrhea or anything like that. Happy pooping..

Dawid

I'm starting to feel the same. My digestion is getting better and better with 250 mg of niacinamide splitted throughout the day. How much zinc do you take with every meal?

Hgreen56

Just reporting in on my experience with Niacinamide and I must say its now probably my fave supplement. Im completely over my bloodsugar problem. It seems my body had to adjust initially. Im still taking 500mg 2-3 times a day and it makes me feel great. Its very Peaty and the benefits are awesome.

One thing I must add is I was worried about it eating up methyl groups. So as previosly mentioned I tried some B12 the one morning. It gave me a energy boost for about an hour, nothing to write home about. Then 2days ago I remembered my good friend MSM and it is a well known methyl donor and is so natural and has so many benefits like making cells more receptive to Insulin! I feel like a freakin genuis for putting these two together haha

Obviously I am playing around with dosages but currently im taking 2000mg of MSM with each 500mg Niacinamide and it feels extremely Peaty :)
hey man, now 2 years later i see that you are still online here.
Do you still use Niacinamide? what are you experience so far?
Did you notice any fat gain?

Dawid

Am I the only one who see improvement on digestion ?

I am taking niacinamide and zinc with every meal I eat. My digestion problems completely went away. No more constipation, diarrhea or anything like that. Happy pooping..
How much zinc and niacinamide do you take?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals