Epistrophy

The past few times talking 10-Me Harmalan been using 1mg and it makes the body nice and warm. Also been noticing when I do my Mei Hua Qigong exercises my ability to feel my bio-magnetic energy is super enhanced and when my body starts to activate the energy the vibrations are very intense. 10Me-Harmalan must be allowing electrons to flow freely.

Today took 2mg and will see how I feel on it.

Peroxphos

Something I've noticed when dosing 3 drops sublingually is increased clarity of vision. Sharper, deeper colours. Seems consistent, a few minutes after taking it. Could this be related to reduced serotonin?

Yes, better vision and increased field of view are often used in this community to guess higher dopamine and lower serotonin. Pay also attention to general happiness, easiness of digestion, better senses (vision but also smell, audition), decreased fear, decreased social anxiety, less submission to authority, appreciation of art, music, nature, beauty, life. Also metabolism of course (temperature, pulse, good blood flow in extremities).

Peroxphos

The past few times talking 10-Me Harmalan been using 1mg and it makes the body nice and warm. Also been noticing when I do my Mei Hua Qigong exercises my ability to feel my bio-magnetic energy is super enhanced and when my body starts to activate the energy the vibrations are very intense. 10Me-Harmalan must be allowing electrons to flow freely.

Today took 2mg and will see how I feel on it.

Thanks for the feedback, just to be sure that it's not a typo can you confirm that you took 10 drops (1mg) and today 20 drops (2mg)? Orally?

conrad0602

Yes, better vision and increased field of view are often used in this community to guess higher dopamine and lower serotonin. Pay also attention to general happiness, easiness of digestion, better senses (vision but also smell, audition), decreased fear, decreased social anxiety, less submission to authority, appreciation of art, music, nature, beauty, life. Also metabolism of course (temperature, pulse, good blood flow in extremities).
Fascinating. Great response, thanks.

If 10-mehoxy-harmalan increases tyrosine hydroxilase, then may be an interesting experiment to combine 1/2 drops + tyrosine supplemention.

dand

Ohhh my, this is quickly becoming one of, if not my favorite from the great Mr. Dinkov. Feels euphoric, chill, happy and pretty giggly. All signs of high dopamine/low serotonin and good metabolic state. Taken anywhere from 3-10 drops orally a day and even the lowers doses have vv pronounced effects so may stick w/ those. Love to hear anyone else's comments/feedback :)

LadyRae

Ok, mine just delivered and I took 5 drops under my tongue before lunch. I had Greek yogurt, a banana/gelatin thing I make with coconut whip on top. I am 43, female, 5'10", 130lbs..

That was about 45 minutes ago.

I feel alert, yet calm. Not jittery. I'm not sure how to say this but I noticed that my eyes are looking around at things and I'm very aware that the sensation of looking back and forth around my home feels positive.... for those of you who have ever taken ecstasy, MDMA?, it's like you are very sensitive and aware of feelings and Sensations and the way your skin feels. No hallucinogenic Visions or anything.

Right now I have gotten into my bed with a hot bean bag over my liver, this is something I do every day after lunch. Usually I'll take 5 drops of Metergoline at this time, and that definitely sedates me a bit. I do not feel that sedation right now at all...

Notice that it feels good to run my fingers through my hair in my scalp, LOL. I know, I'm just a case!

conrad0602

Ok, mine just delivered and I took 5 drops under my tongue before lunch. I had Greek yogurt, a banana/gelatin thing I make with coconut whip on top. I am 43, female, 5'10", 130lbs..

That was about 45 minutes ago.

I feel alert, yet calm. Not jittery. I'm not sure how to say this but I noticed that my eyes are looking around at things and I'm very aware that the sensation of looking back and forth around my home feels positive.... for those of you who have ever taken ecstasy, MDMA?, it's like you are very sensitive and aware of feelings and Sensations and the way your skin feels. No hallucinogenic Visions or anything.

Right now I have gotten into my bed with a hot bean bag over my liver, this is something I do every day after lunch. Usually I'll take 5 drops of Metergoline at this time, and that definitely sedates me a bit. I do not feel that sedation right now at all...

Notice that it feels good to run my fingers through my hair in my scalp, LOL. I know, I'm just a case!
That's interesting you mention that feeling of running your fingers through your hair. I always seem to notice it when I'm in a good place. Feeling strong with a sense of calm confident energy. It's the only time I ever experience it. It always coincides with my hair looking healthy. Always felt like maybe it was hormone related.. Maybe serotonin is involved. I've also found myself looking around at things and perceiving my vision to be clearer shortly after dosing 10 HM.

Epistrophy

Thanks for the feedback, just to be sure that it's not a typo can you confirm that you took 10 drops (1mg) and today 20 drops (2mg)? Orally?
Yes, 1mg and then 2mg, orally. Today I took 2mg in morning in my OJ and later on was warm and it was 60F no jacket. Also, erections are stronger lady rat noticed. @haidut Is there a upper mg to not exceed? The 2mg seems good so far. Thanks

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
Yes, 1mg and then 2mg, orally. Today I took 2mg in morning in my OJ and later on was warm and it was 60F no jacket. Also, erections are stronger lady rat noticed. @haidut Is there a upper mg to not exceed? The 2mg seems good so far. Thanks

Wow 2mg that sounds like a lot I thought that similar to LSD a much lower dose was very effective say only 100mcg or 200mcg. Any particular reason for the higher dose?

I tried my first dose this afternoon of 200mcg and it has had a very noticeable calming effect. That is the biggest thing I´ve noticed I just feel a lot calmer, more focused and less stressed, not groggy or tired just smooth.

Also my vision is different, it is hard to describe things just seem clearer, as if I can see more detail but the whole picture not necessarily the individual details themselves.

Last edited:

Epistrophy

Wow 2mg that sounds like a lot I thought that similar to LSD a much lower dose was very effective say only 100mcg or 200mcg. Any particular reason for the higher dose?

I tried my first dose this afternoon of 200mcg and it has had a very noticeable calming effect. That is the biggest thing I´ve noticed I just feel a lot calmer, more focused and less stressed, not groggy or tired just smooth.

Also my vision is different, it is hard to describe things just seem clearer, as if I can see more detail but the whole picture not necessarily the individual details themselves.
I have never tired LSD so would not know what that is like. This compound has comparable serotonin lowering effects that LSD has but the structure of the compounds are totally different. I took lower doses and then experimented with the higher dose and for me the higher dose works well.

1637100324410.jpeg

1637100377992.jpeg

Soren

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know what the dose that was used by the doctor in France for treating his Parkinson's disease patients?

Also I've taken my dose sublingual any consensus as to what the preferred method is? Oral or trans-dermal?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know what the dose that was used by the doctor in France for treating his Parkinson's disease patients?

Also I've taken my dose sublingual any consensus as to what the preferred method is? Oral or trans-dermal?

I want to see this study that Georgi talks about too.
@haidut - Do you have snippets of the study handy?

I haven’t tried this compound yet, but I will soon.

Is possibly absorbed transdermal?

shine

I never said it is a TPH inhibitor. It is just a guess, not a claim, since it did display anti-serotonin effects in-vivo. If its affinity for 5-HT2 receptors is reported as weak, then TPH inhibition and/or 5-HT antagonism (given the structural similarity with ondansetron) may explain the in-vivo effects.

Couldn't it also be that it upregulates serotonin transporters? I've seen a study where long term ayahuasca drinkers had significantly elevated densities of serotonin transporters.

Mauritio

I don't think there ever was an official study. I read that he wanted to create one ,but people with PD didn't wan to wait ,so he gave them 10MH and valentonine...

High_Prob

I don't think there ever was an official study. I read that he wanted to create one ,but people with PD didn't wan to wait ,so he gave them 10MH and valentonine...

Not the study but here is the patent:

Adhesive transdermal therapeutic system according to one of claims 1 to 3 containing a charge in VLT and 6-MH for delivering into the bloodstream a dose of at least 20 μg of VLT and at least 5 μg of 6 -MH for the duration of application of the patch, preferably for about 8h to 10h, for use in the treatment of sleep disorders and nervous breakdowns.

Adhesive transdermal therapeutic system according to one of claims 1 to 3 containing a charge in VLT and 6-MH for delivering into the bloodstream a dose of at least 40 g of VLT and at least 10 μg of 6 -MH during the duration of application of the patch, preferably for about 8h to 10h, for the treatment of primary insomnia and / or diseases of the Parkinson's disease type. Adhesive transdermal therapeutic system according to one of claims 1 to 3 containing a charge in VLT and 6-MH for delivering into the bloodstream a dose of at least 60 μg of VLT and at least 15 μg of 6-MH for the duration of application of the patch, preferably for about 8h to 10h, for its use for the prevention and / or treatment of Alzheimer's disease

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Couldn't it also be that it upregulates serotonin transporters? I've seen a study where long term ayahuasca drinkers had significantly elevated densities of serotonin transporters.

Yep, that is also a plausible mechanism, especially if there are studies supporting structurally similar chemicals having such effects. If true, it would make 10-MH somewhat similar to tianeptine in regards to serotonin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

No study, as the doctor got busted for doing the trial without permission, so he never got to publish anything. But I see @High_Prob found the patent by the French doctors and judging by it, the doses are small - i.e. 10mcg-15mcg total daily doses of 10-MH.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom