johnwester130

I tried 1 drop orally and already show signs of lower serotonin and higher dopamine:

- relaxed, carefree attitude
- good mood for no reason
- enjoying the beauty of nature a lot more
- music sounding better
-hair and skin looks good

I'd say it feels more anti-serotonin than pro-dopamin, it even feels a little GABAergic.

what does it compare to in your opinion

Mauritio

Yep, that is likely, based on another study I saw, and I think that study said the chemical may work similarly to clonidine.
Yes and I1/2 agonists are often alpha 2 adrenoreceptor agonists. So if this is the case with 10MH then it might indeed function similarly to clonidine and agmatine.
Alpha 2 agonism would explain the relaxing ,GABAergic vibe of 10MH.

"Most I1 receptor agonists such as moxonidine, rilmenidine, and clonidine can also stimulate alpha 2-adrenoceptors, and the same physiological response is produced by activation of central I1 receptors and alpha 2-adrenoceptors, but their anatomical locations differ."
(Possible structural and functional relationships between imidazoline receptors and alpha 2-adrenoceptors - PubMed)

Mauritio

Mauritio

to me it isn't as pharmacologically noisy as lisuride.
Not sure what you mean, but to me it feels less stimulating.

One drop , now listening to some good music and chilling, having a good Friday evening :)
I think this is what people use weed for haha...
Just less brain fog and more euphoric .

Btw does anybody else find 10MH relaxing?

tankasnowgod

One drop , now listening to some good music and chilling, having a good Friday evening :)
I think this is what people use weed for haha...
Just less brain fog and more euphoric .
Lol, looks like I might now be ordering this sooner than expected.

dand

What are everyone's rats taking for doses? Mine just got five drops, but he is big boy :). Lower range presume is 1 drop, upper range?

Mauritio

Lol, looks like I might now be ordering this sooner than expected.
It's really interesting how much better music sounds on 10MH . It's a different experience.
That's a classical sign of higher dopamine/lower serotonin for me.

I also feel like it gets you out of this fight mode . "We, agaisnt them " etc.

jaype

It's really interesting how much better music sounds on 10MH . It's a different experience.

do you take the drop sublingually? mixed in water or by itself?

Mauritio

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

This is exactly what happens to me on a cyproheptadine rebound. It's magic.

I am very excited to be trialling it soon, just have to do a washout period of all other psychoactives that I play with, including Taurine.

sun-maid

This is exactly what happens to me on a cyproheptadine rebound. It's magic.

I am very excited to be trialling it soon, just have to do a washout period of all other psychoactives that I play with, including Taurine.

Cypro is the best thing I ever tried. The weight gain is just too much for me. I might give this a try instead

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Cypro is the best thing I ever tried. The weight gain is just too much for me. I might give this a try instead

If you do try it, please be sure to report back here!

I have calculated that I have used Cyproheptadine about 90 times in total across my years.

Each time I use it, I ask myself "Why am I doing this to myself" - Because I feel like a zombie on it, but ZERO anxiety.

But then 4 days later, the magic happens, and that is when I start to see ALL the benefits:

tankasnowgod

If you do try it, please be sure to report back here!

I have calculated that I have used Cyproheptadine about 90 times in total across my years.

Each time I use it, I ask myself "Why am I doing this to myself" - Because I feel like a zombie on it, but ZERO anxiety.

But then 4 days later, the magic happens, and that is when I start to see ALL the benefits:

Did you ever try using it for longer periods? If using it in higher doses (at least 4mg), I noticed the zombieness will fade pretty quickly. It really hit with either intermitent use, or attempting to use 1mg a day, with no loading period.

sun-maid

Did you ever try using it for longer periods? If using it in higher doses (at least 4mg), I noticed the zombieness will fade pretty quickly. It really hit with either intermitent use, or attempting to use 1mg a day, with no loading period.

I did very high dose (24mg+) for a couple of months. Gain so much weight, I was sleeping all the time (18h a day easily). My hair regrew so thick. Yeah the zombieness do fade. I just felt nothing most of the time (no libido, no drive, nothing), just sleeping and eating. I don't think its sustainable long term. Cypro without the weight gain would be an elixir of the god.

Ritchie

I know what you mean, the zombieness fades, however the problem with consistent long term use of cypro is that it's taxing on the liver.

Last edited:

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

No, but I like that idea, but I will need caffeine (I never use currently) to get through the first few days on Cypro.

conrad0602

Something I've noticed when dosing 3 drops sublingually is increased clarity of vision. Sharper, deeper colours. Seems consistent, a few minutes after taking it. Could this be related to reduced serotonin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom