Kram

It initially lifts my mood and improves well-being, then I get similar anger and irritability issues the next day, which I assume is a rebound of serotonin.

Same thing happens with Quinine.
Same experience for me with both of these, although I only got benefit from 10-methoxy the first time I took it. Every time since, it gives me high serotonin symptoms which is strange.

TMCMac

Same experience for me with both of these, although I only got benefit from 10-methoxy the first time I took it. Every time since, it gives me high serotonin symptoms which is strange.
What doses are you taking? I tried 100mcg first time and felt good and more social than usual and then later tried higher 300-400 mcg and it made me sleepy. Odd.

Smelly5

I can confirm its the exact same for me. The first few times were astounding. But now I wouldn't take it.
I wonder why this could be. Some people talk about MAO A inhibition but I'm sceptical.

johnwester130

More questions

can this produce a hallucination?

Has someone taken LSD and compared it? Or even memantine?

How can this be comparable to low dose LSD? I find that quite confusing.

Last edited:

johnwester130

How about we go half and half on this?
I would be willing to buy a smaller bottle - $60 is kinda big for something you may not like

Maybe

The price isn't the problem - but the time experimenting and reflecting on the substance

When I took memantine - it took me 3 months to figure out what it was doing to me and when I needed it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom