bluefish

I ordered a bottle and plan to use it in the ‘Test booster’ salve @Hans shows how to make (idk his ig and yt ? )… it’s one of the ingredients.

you’re supposed to dap a bit on your balls everyday. Idk but I’m curious so I bought all the needed idealab ingredients he recommended to make the salve (minus tyromix. I’m also using cynoplus and cnyomel so I don’t want make that more complicated).

I can post results after I give it a whirl.

I have had mixed results with different idealab products and stacks, so… we’ll see.

bluefish

so I made the Hans approved Ball salve for T boosting. And applied a few daps...
I forgot you're not supposed to use Methylene Blue same time a 10MeoH

I took a few drops this morning of MB ... and then applied the salve this eve...

I should ask ... whats the issue with taking MB and 10MeoH same time?

anyways... not intentionally, but I applied the T salve same time I was using a full body infrared light panel...
idk but I feel very relaxed now.

the salve is:
1tbsp lanolin
1tbsp MCT oil
20 drops kuinone
10 drop tyro mix
30 drop pyrucet
10 drops methoxy harmalan

(I didnt include the tyromix in my mix)

chompie

This product did nothing for me. If anything it made me a little angry and digestion a little messed up. Gave it a few tries at different doses

bluefish

This product did nothing for me. If anything it made me a little angry and digestion a little messed up. Gave it a few tries at different doses
It sounds like a very interesting product, and it’s fun to own it regardless , but because the reviews have been a bit mixed I probably wouldn’t have bought it, except it was one of the ingredients for the salve I made… and at this dose level I’m assuming it won’t effect me badly…

Soren

Forum Supporter
@haidut, how long after discontinuing 10-MH is it safe to resume Methylene Blue. Asking for my rat who just came down with covid?….

Why would it be unsafe to combine 10MH and Methylene blue? I would thought that would be a good combination given the fact that Methylene blue can increase serotonin. 10-MH can act like a counter to this negative side effect.

Edit. Ah i guess it is the MAO-A inhibition that it has? Ooops i took 2mg of MB this morning with 500mcg of 10-MH. Hope I don't have any issues. Nothing negative to report so far.

Last edited:

bluefish

Why would it be unsafe to combine 10MH and Methylene blue? I would thought that would be a good combination given the fact that Methylene blue can increase serotonin. 10-MH can act like a counter to this negative side effect.

Edit. Ah i guess it is the MAO-A inhibition that it has? Ooops i took 2mg of MB this morning with 500mcg of 10-MH. Hope I don't have any issues. Nothing negative to report so far.
So, I still don’t get how so many people on this forum, understand all this scientific stuff, at a glance.

What exactly does that mean? What’s the issue and what might be the side effect of mixing these two?

I made a salve that I will be trying daily, which sucks because I have usually enjoyed mb daily. …

Soren

Forum Supporter
So, I still don’t get how so many people on this forum, understand all this scientific stuff, at a glance.

What exactly does that mean? What’s the issue and what might be the side effect of mixing these two?

I made a salve that I will be trying daily, which sucks because I have usually enjoyed mb daily. …

I think that is a generalization. There are obvious various levels of understanding amongst members and everyone is learning as they go. The wisest course when supplementing is to be cautious. Use things with the best safety profile, do as much of your own independent research as possible, take small doses and finally educate yourself

bluefish

That’s what it was wondering … How does MAO-A inhibition affect MB/10-MH if taken together?

evita

Hi. I never write over here, just a lurker, but I'd like to share my experience, which was not good.

10MH had a horrible effect on me. I used it Thursday and Friday, applied two drops topically each day.

The night after taking the second dose (Friday) it took me a while to fall asleep, and woke up after two hours, at 3am, extremely thirsty and feeling weird. I had restless legs, but the worst part were the horrible intrusive thoughts that wouldn't go away. Very visual too. I felt like I was losing my mind, I had no control over these and they were terrifying. I could not fall back asleep, every time I was about to, another intrusive thought popped up and scare the sh*t out of me. I got up after a few hours of this, to keep myself busy and see if it helped.

The intrusive thoughts kept going throughout Saturday but since I was busy, they got a little better, although things got worse the moment I got home in the evening. I had a small hallucination too and cried a few times. Never experienced something like this before. Well, I had a bad LSD trip once, which was also terrifying but in a different way.

Honestly I even forgot that I had taken the harmalan so I didn't know WHY this was happening, until my husband reminded me about it Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, what brought me back was 1g of phenibut Saturday evening. God bless this stuff. My brain slowly went back to normal and I slept like a baby. Sunday (yesterday) I was feeling slightly euphoric (thanks to the phenibut) and today I'm myself again. I'm SO glad that we had that on hand.

I'm not on any medications, I don't drink alcohol or do any sort of drug. The only other things I take are some supplements and herbs (reishi, cascara sagrada, eucommia bark) but nothing that I haven't been consuming for a while.

I do have a tendency towards depression, anxiety and negativity, which affects my digestion... hence why I took the harmalan.

I'm not sure what exactly could have triggered this reaction. If someone has more knowledge on the subject I would appreciate their input.

Last edited:

evita

Okay actually something just came to mind. Can't believe I forgot. I've also been taking mucuna pruriens. A small dose, but I just looked it up and it may interact with the MAO inhibitory effects of 10MH. And although I haven't found much regarding the negative side effects of MAO inhibition in regards to intrusive thoughts, I think that the rest kind of fits? Does this make any sense?

bluefish

Anyway, what brought me back was 1g of phenibut Saturday evening. God bless this stuff. My brain slowly went back to normal and I slept like a baby. Sunday (yesterday) I was feeling slightly euphoric (thanks to the phenibut) and today I'm myself again. I'm SO glad that we had that on hand.

I'm not on any medications, I don't drink alcohol or do any sort of drug. The only other things I take are some supplements and herbs (reishi, cascara sagrada, eucommia bark) but nothing that I haven't been consuming for a while.

I do have a tendency towards depression, anxiety and negativity, which affects my digestion... hence why I took the harmalan.

I'm not sure what exactly could have triggered this reaction. If someone has more knowledge on the subject I would appreciate their input.

How did you know to take phenibut?
I dont know anything about it btw... what is it?

evita

How did you know to take phenibut?
I dont know anything about it btw... what is it?
It's a Russian drug that mimics GABA and has an anxiolytic effect. I took it once a few months ago so I already knew that I respond well. My husband suggested it when I told him that I would kill for some benzos while crying lol

bluefish

It's a Russian drug that mimics GABA and has an anxiolytic effect. I took it once a few months ago so I already knew that I respond well. My husband suggested it when I told him that I would kill for some benzos while crying lol
Interesting… not to sidetrack the thread too much (sorry everyone) have you tried semax or selank? Russia seems to have made several pretty cool drugs

Lejeboca

[...]

I'd say your 10-MH dose was too high at triggered the Hrex effect (i.e., Jarisch–Herxheimer reaction) consisting of remedy exacerbating the problem. I'd try one drop only and in the morning (when serotonin is typically the lowest). If no negative effect the next two days, repeat the 1 drop in the morning and look for positive effects too :):

bluefish

I'd say your 10-MH dose was too high at triggered the Hrex effect (i.e., Jarisch–Herxheimer reaction) consisting of remedy exacerbating the problem. I'd try one drop only and in the morning (when serotonin is typically the lowest). If no negative effect the next two days, repeat the 1 drop in the morning and look for positive effects too :):
What are the positive effects you’ve noticed?

Lejeboca

What are the positive effects you’ve noticed?
* Prevents and cures migraines for me. 2-3 drops sublingual every few hours for this.
* Feeling of relaxation after a stressful day. 2 drops sublingual once.
No negative effects,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom