With PFS, better to take Pansterone and Androsterone topically, or orally?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
If one's 5ar pathway is damaged because of PFS, does it make more sense to use the oral or topical route for steroid hormones (androsterone, pansterone)?
This woud be LOW DOSE (1 drop of androsterone and 1 drop of pansterone each morning, noon, and evening).

I have looked on this site for guidance on this, and cannot find anything that is clear.

sladerunner69

If one's 5ar pathway is damaged because of PFS, does it make more sense to use the oral or topical route for steroid hormones (androsterone, pansterone)?
This woud be LOW DOSE (1 drop of androsterone and 1 drop of pansterone each morning, noon, and evening).

I have looked on this site for guidance on this, and cannot find anything that is clear.

When I first started taking it, back in 2015, topically seemed to be significantly better. Whenever I took it orally I would get worse irritability, I suspect from estrogen conversion. These days now that I am mostly recovered, I sometimes take up to 5mg orally if I feel I need a little extra boost in the gym or before a game of tennis. I don't respond nearly as negatively to it but then again the state of my overall health is so much stronger these days.

I will say though that androsterone was more helpful in my overal recovery, and I consider it fundamental. I did experience improvement with diet and supplements like pregnenelone, thyroid, etc, but eventually feel I hit a plateau after a few years. I was still not feeling that masculine 'drive' and had constant anxiety and weakness. It was only when I started taking 5-ar reduced steroids that I saw a very dramatic shift. Taking androsterone/DHT, cycling either of these 2 months on 2 months off in relatively large dosages, gave me the biggest improvements by far. I confirmed this to myself with lab results to, my testosterone and DHT levels increased dramatically over the 2 years I followed this cycling protocol. You need the DHT to stimulate the receptors and motivate your own production again. This can be achieved by larger doses of DHEA, which I did earlier on, but could not sustain because I would crash and feel extremely irritable by the end of the say (Again, I think due to estrogen conversion).

OP
A

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
When I first started taking it, back in 2015, topically seemed to be significantly better. Whenever I took it orally I would get worse irritability, I suspect from estrogen conversion. These days now that I am mostly recovered, I sometimes take up to 5mg orally if I feel I need a little extra boost in the gym or before a game of tennis. I don't respond nearly as negatively to it but then again the state of my overall health is so much stronger these days.

I will say though that androsterone was more helpful in my overal recovery, and I consider it fundamental. I did experience improvement with diet and supplements like pregnenelone, thyroid, etc, but eventually feel I hit a plateau after a few years. I was still not feeling that masculine 'drive' and had constant anxiety and weakness. It was only when I started taking 5-ar reduced steroids that I saw a very dramatic shift. Taking androsterone/DHT, cycling either of these 2 months on 2 months off in relatively large dosages, gave me the biggest improvements by far. I confirmed this to myself with lab results to, my testosterone and DHT levels increased dramatically over the 2 years I followed this cycling protocol. You need the DHT to stimulate the receptors and motivate your own production again. This can be achieved by larger doses of DHEA, which I did earlier on, but could not sustain because I would crash and feel extremely irritable by the end of the say (Again, I think due to estrogen conversion).
Slade,
Thanks.
So, you take DHT itself?
I have read here that andro can convert to DHT.
Did you take them together?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals