Why do my erections seem harder after masturbating?

Ideal man

I was always under the impression masturbation damaged the penis and caused ed ?

Why would it? Where did you hear that? Nonsense. It’s fine as long as it’s not a death grip or against mattress or pillows.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Why would it? Where did you hear that? Nonsense. It’s fine as long as it’s not a death grip or against mattress or pillows.
Reddit on the nofap group i try go 90 days without pmo but i always fail then i feel emotionally drained i probably burned out my androgen and dopamine receptors

Vins7

Do you refer that you have a better erection after a period of time in which you have been masturbating frequently? (3 months for example)?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Do you refer that you have a better erection after a period of time in which you have been masturbating frequently? (3 months for example)?
Ill go like 20-40 days of no fap then relapse and fap like 3 times and ill notice my wood is harder why could that be possibly its boosting dht?

PTP

Ill go like 20-40 days of no fap then relapse and fap like 3 times and ill notice my wood is harder why could that be possibly its boosting dht?

I don’t have a scientific explanation, but in taoist philosophy you want some circulation down there or the body will think it’s not important, there is a minimum and average ejaculation recommendation per week depending on your age and health, attached.

Of course sex is probably preferable to wanking.
3AD162C6-6704-4B17-AB94-8DB8C2A632D1.jpeg

Libra guy

I don’t have a scientific explanation, but in taoist philosophy you want some circulation down there or the body will think it’s not important, there is a minimum and average ejaculation recommendation per week depending on your age and health, attached.

Of course sex is probably preferable to wanking.
View attachment 27637

I think this is common. I have very good T levels. I find every 4 days I need to ejaculate these days or else my erections are not as good. Once I ejaculate they are great again. Sometimes every 5 or 7 days, sometimes 3 days, but this seems to be my body wanting me to ejaculate. I have very frequent ijntercourse and wouldn't ejaculate at all except for this. Maybe that's what the OP is talking about.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals