Been Diagnosed With Peyronies

rei

I would recommend to start with trying to push your back against the wall if you have some curvature, if your posture is reasonably good you need the outer corner of a wall to exert force on the spine and straighten it. Combine this with the shoulder rolling exercise of esther gokhale and you are on your way. The idea is to have a completely straight and mobile spine, neck etc. They all should move as one unit. If they don't you have chronic damage.

When you are able to have the upper neck and pelvis flat against the wall corner so all vertebra touch the wall you know you have good posture, then you only need to consider mobility. But if you got that far, mobility probably comes automatically just by continuing similarly as what you did to get there.

edit: personally i feel like adding LE's health booster had a decisive role in helping me turn my health around with these kinds of issues, and now that i think about it it comes in a gelcap that you could cut open and use part topically, and eat the rest. It should be even better than the thorne drops as it has many other beneficial things in it, all K vitamins, tocopherols and tochotrienols etc.

Last edited:
I am considering some issue like this in context with relatively persistent local numbness long after taking Risperidone, Fluoxetine (if you think this an unlikely path of investigation, any kind of damage, central, peripheral, is not a strictly likely effect of them, but still a likely candidate for the reason of the issue in consequence of them).

Anyway, have you heard of Serrapeptase? It is an enzyme one can buy which is mentioned here:
Cirrhosis – dissolve the scar tissue with enzymes - Supplements - LONGECITY

Several reviews on amazon.com truly report of impressive effects. Regardless of how effective it is, it may be one of the most effective things of its kind, compared to any less specific supplements.
Although this site: Numb Penis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and More also mentions "clostridium histolyticum" as a prescription medication.

Yeah for Peyronie's I'm not so sure Serrapeptase is a game changer, certainly not clostridium histolyticum (Xiaflex) as even with that medication you need long periods of traction (VED) to eventually break up the plaque/restriction.
The acute phase of Peyronie's, typically accompanied with pain can last 12-18 months and is called the acute phase, then settles to stable phase.
Mentally Peyronie's really f**cks you over.

Note I did not say I have Peyronies, but possibly some kind of scar or collagen tissue issue or anything related. Any kind of layer or alteration preventing full sensitivity. It sometimes feels a little strange too (to the finger), but it is not clear.
And yesterday I came across some other enzyme that might assist enzymes like Serrapeptase in removing dissolved tissue or collagen, but now I can't find it. But maybe something like this would be needed as well.

Last edited:
Note I did not say I have Peyronies, but possibly some kind of scar or collagen tissue issue or anything related. Any kind of layer or alteration preventing full sensitivity. It sometimes feels a little strange too (to the finger), but it is not clear.
And yesterday I came across some other enzyme that might assist enzymes like Serrapeptase in removing dissolved tissue or collagen, but now I can't find it. But maybe something like this would be needed as well.

@Canyourepeathat Nattokinase perhaps :):

OP
S

Steve123

@not_James_Bond been researching a lot recently and have been coming accross the enzymes more and more.. Is there ones to avoid out of these and ones to try first? Which ones are safer etc? and doses etc?
  • Serrapeptase — (from silk worms)
  • Nattokinase — (from Japanese natto)
  • Trypsin — (pancreatic enzyme)
  • Chymotrypsin — (pancreatic enzyme)
  • Bromelain — (from pineapples)
  • Papain — (from papaya)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals