Loss Of Erection Capability And Reduction Of Flaccid Volume After Each Defecation And Each Shower

Kunstruct

After defecation libido dies so does the flaccid volume of the penis and neither erections are possible after that.
What could be the cause of this?
I have to say that around 3 years ago I was the opposite, after defecation and during I was noticing more blood in the penis.

I have always noticed that in the same identical time frame one thing has changed drastically, after each shower my libido goes off, erections are not possible and flaccid volume drops dramatically during shower and for many hours after the shower. The very strange thing is that 3 years ago this was absolutely the other way, showers used to increase the flaccid hang, possibly even bring some weaker erections during showering and after a shower erection was achievable if needed.
None of the showers I take are cold, most of them are warm showers from now and then they are hot showers.

I have to mention my free Testosterone is far from what it was 3 years ago, but this is I think very weird even with ignoring free test being much lower based on blood work during these years (having trouble getting erections and maintaining them),but to have such issues from defecating or taking a shower, maybe I could be wrong, but I had to share this and see if anyone else had anything like this on a regular basis?

EDIT:
My age is 32.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

I think on this subject I could add another weird things which happened at the same time and it going on for some time, which might say something about the others too.

Working out and if it is a serious work out then the flaccid state of the penis will be with very little blood for days and quite possibly be able to get no erection at all.
As with others 3+ years ago I would go to gym for some squats, deadlifts and would be sure that night and for the next couple of days there were some strong erections during night and whenever needed during the day.
To top that with another strange effect that happened in the same time frame is that getting a big mac menu with cola or drinking come Cola is not predisposing me
to erections like it used to, but rather as soon as the cola hits me I can feel a shrinkage of the penis that is in a way painful and this can kill any chance of erection.
One could say well you know caffeine, but this has happened without any doubt with sprite and fanta also. Sometimes it is not as painful of a shrinkage
and I would not feel it as physically upsetting, but that does not matter, the lack of erection capability will be there.

As far as I can see none of these are identical, yet all are happening pretty much all of the sudden for some years and before they had positive effects on me.