Think I May Have Found The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction/potentially My Premature Ejaculation

Auslander

Have opened the mixed tocopherols softgel yesterday and rubbed it down there before going to bed. Today I had the best morning wood in a looong while. You have to try this, OP. Thank you for this tip, Inaut!

The amazing power of placebo :thumbsup:

OP
S

Steve123

Well thats convenient.

That surprises me. Though it still does seem structural in nature (due to tissue damage). Unless you suspect its hormonal but from your description it seems that you think its a structural problem. For general penile damage olive oil seems to work well though I suspect coconut oil works better as it seems to penetrate the tissues better and be more anti-fibrotic: SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals
From the full article (thank you sci hub)
"The findings of the present study demonstrated that PF was effectively ameliorated with EVOO in rats, as also evidenced by histological observation (Figures 7 to 9). Decrement in the proliferation of collagen tissue around corpus cavernosum in PF þ EVOO group compared with PF (alone) group might be attributed to antifibrotic effect of EVOO. In line with decrease in collagen tissue proliferation in this group, lumen of vascular structures was also observed to be slightly larger when compared with PF (alone) group."
You might as well use both olive oil and coconut oil, there should be no down sides.

Okay thanks man i will give it a go!

pauljacob

Hard wood pretty much.

Like @JanP said pretty much... I have an erection all night now and my stamina during the deed is pretty good
Does the E gets absorbed into the penis or do you wash it clean before doing the deed?

PeatBull

Massage it with vit e everyday, take magnesium and calcium sumplements, and have patience, it may take months to work.