Anyone Actually Had Success With Curing Peyronies ? Or Similar Penile Issues ?

Josh

: Just noticed when erect that the "Corpus Spongiosum" has got hardness to it, but more towards the base and then gets less and less moving up towards the tip.. more towards the tip its as if its not there..

This matches with other changes i saw when I had trauma i had to the penis, this was about 5 years ago (14-15 yrsold) when i used to masturbate loads, think it was my third time of the day and i dont know what i did exactly but i remember this pain that came on with it as i was masturbating..
... and then since then i remember seeing weird changes with the penis (looked into it and seemed a lot like peyronies disease) .. remember like penis going thinner at the tip and thinner at other spots, as well as more of a pain with erection, Pain as blood is going into penis, hurts to press in when erect, Weird shapes when flacid, smaller when flacid etc.. ..Docs always said it was normal and then I remember seeing a urolgist about 7 months after it happened back when i was 15 and obviously they all said normal..
(I dont know if it made a difference, but at the time this trauma happened i was taking accutane tablets on my second month..?)

I still have most of the above symptoms today still but the actual physical changes have halted from what was happening in the begining, i think anyway...
I don’t really have bend that comes with peyronies..

So is there any solutions to help if it is peyronies disease or any advice in general if its not?, i dont know what it is??

Or has anyone actually had it sorted it out??

(Just a bit of info on my androgenic hormonal health: At the time this happend i was a normal really horny 15 year old, never had issues with getting erect, could do while drunk etc.. and i think it stayed good for a while i think until it started to decline as i started to introduce weird eating habits that i think effected my hormonal health and then i remember like by the time it was 3 -4 years after at this point i was eating terribly as in restricting so many foods, Following mainstram advice and eating so much anti thyroid things and just not eating enough calories at all, LOADS of water erc.. Well i had blood tests and had low testosterone and now at this point i was masturbating very very minimal and not having any interest in sex or anything at all and my erections were terrible!
.. I feel after finding Peat about a year after this point above and matt stoney and increasing calories etc.. i improved my overall sexual desire etc and hormonal profile .. but its still not optimal and erection are not how they should be..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals