Lymphocele causing erection weakness

Decentguy13

I posted a few days ago about how I was having erection issues after fapping I had fapped the first time in 113 days and now I suddenly have a lump on my penile shaft below the head of my penis before this happened I was able to get normal firm erections now nothing I looked around online and saw other people have experienced this lump accompanied by erection weakness. I don't know what to do I don't have medical insurance and upon reading it causes permanent ED I just want to kill myself I don't know what else I can do. Maybe somebody here has more knowledge of this and can help.

seraph94

Relax.. I am not sure if I have the same but I remember I injured my erectile tissue by penis pump. It sounds stupid but yes I tried that ***t for 2-3 times and got this. Now when I am fully erect i can feel small 2-3 bubbles just under the head of my penis on the left side. However I am not sure if it really affected my erection quality. After that I had a lot of normal sex. Of course the severity of the situation can vary but I would be a bit patient and relax for 2-3 days and try again having sex or masturbate to see if it improves.
Keep in mind that being worried is erection killer.

OP
D

Decentguy13

Relax.. I am not sure if I have the same but I remember I injured my erectile tissue by penis pump. It sounds stupid but yes I tried that ***t for 2-3 times and got this. Now when I am fully erect i can feel small 2-3 bubbles just under the head of my penis on the left side. However I am not sure if it really affected my erection quality. After that I had a lot of normal sex. Of course the severity of the situation can vary but I would be a bit patient and relax for 2-3 days and try again having sex or masturbate to see if it improves.
Keep in mind that being worried is erection killer.
It's been 3 days so far and still the same and still having erection weakness I'm starting to wonder if I have a venous leakage or thrombosis I'm trying not to panic but this is killing me mentally