The way I’m sitting or laying affects my erections

martybyrde

Currently doing experiments and my libido is improving, mentally. Erections are improving too but I noticed that my erections come in specific positions, the best being a seated position. When laying I quickly lose it, or when I’m standing. Definitely seems related to blood flow, but I fear having no (mental) libido for years could have permanently affected the vessels involved. I was diagnosed with a varicocele when I was younger too. Also penis goes a bit to the left now instead of straight.

Any tips? Lol

Mauritio

Currently doing experiments and my libido is improving, mentally. Erections are improving too but I noticed that my erections come in specific positions, the best being a seated position. When laying I quickly lose it, or when I’m standing. Definitely seems related to blood flow, but I fear having no (mental) libido for years could have permanently affected the vessels involved. I was diagnosed with a varicocele when I was younger too. Also penis goes a bit to the left now instead of straight.

Any tips? Lol
I also noticed that sitting seems to improve the quality of erections for some reason.

frankmp0

Any tips? Lol
Try nattokinase

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals