Sucrose And Libido

andy

Hi to all.I have recently done some changes to my diet to try to improve the downstairs department and seem to have hit a wall.I have for some time been having mackerel a couple of times a week with a low sugar diet and never really had problems with erections .However after having done some research I have stopped the mackerel and upped the table sugar to about 15 tbsp. a day.I have to say I definitely feel calmer and even a bit warmer .HOWEVER I seem to have developed ED.Also I seem to be getting acne which I can like to the white sugar.If I persist in the sugar and my ED continues am I potentially doing damage to the body.Also I know Ray talks about the dangers of Nitric oxide but it seems it is needed for an erection.I was thinking about ordering some cordyceps but have read it also increases Nitric Oxide.When I cut off the white sugar and introduced the fish back into my diet my ED disappears but hands colder etc.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Cheers

X3CyO

If youre gonna just use table sugar instead of fruit, milk, and molasses for example which have vitamins and minerals to support the processing of sugars, then I'd work on adding in a multivitamin or a pressed juice.

I used to get the same issue supplementing large amounts of white sugar. Nowadays its just a mild brain fog. Take a multi and it fixes everything. Atleast personally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals