What’s the buzz w parasites

tommyg130

Parasites and cleansing have been buzzing lately. So many “influencers “ and holistic accounts saying 95% of us all have parasites and need quarterly cleanses. Is this true? If so are they actually problematic energetically and causing neurological /personality disorders ?

What is rays take ? Do we really need to fast them out and take herbs?

I would think Ray would believe a properly functioning metabolism would detox them out on its own? Is there a known simple effective protocol ? Thank you ??

aniciete

Ya I somewhat agree .. do you have a take on whether or not they’re a prevalent issue
I don’t think most people have parasites so I wouldn’t worry about it. People more commonly deal with fungal/bacterial overgrowth which is easier to diagnose and treat. Peat has said flowers of sulfur is a good anti fungal as well as the carrot salad and if needed, antibiotics.

OP
T

tommyg130

I don’t think most people have parasites so I wouldn’t worry about it. People more commonly deal with fungal/bacterial overgrowth which is easier to diagnose and treat. Peat has said flowers of sulfur is a good anti fungal as well as the carrot salad and if needed, antibiotics.
I agree w that take as well. How would one typically diagnose overgrowth ? Blood test/imaging ?What do the symptoms usually present as

aniciete

I agree w that take as well. How would one typically diagnose overgrowth ? Blood test/imaging ?What do the symptoms usually present as
You could take a stool test but I’ve seen others say symptoms would include a white tongue, bad breath, constipation/diarrhea, gas, bloating, food intolerances, etc

Source Code

It was common practice for native americans to purge themselves of parasites because they knew humans like other animals get them

Source Code

I don't know what they used to do but Dr Hulda Clark recommends wormwood black walnut hulls and clove oil, you can buy it in a tincture called triplex. A couple of bottles of that and wash your colon out with some magnesium oxide would be good. Also other members on here have spoken about chlorine dioxide. and I saw Ray mentioned flower of sulphur for parasites. You will start to see some alien looking ***t come out lol

mosaic01

I think fenbendazole is by far the most effective parasite remover, and in contrast to many natural solution (flowers of sulfur, turpentine) it doesn't have any side effects.

Hulda Clark always said the parasites cause cancer, and fenbendazole is now used in alternative circles for cancer treatment, so it seems to work. In contrast, Hulda Clarks herbal program never really took off when it comes to cancer. It's also way too complicated and contains way too much supplements. 3 days on fenbendazole and the worms are gone.

OP
T

tommyg130

I think fenbendazole is by far the most effective parasite remover, and in contrast to many natural solution (flowers of sulfur, turpentine) it doesn't have any side effects.

Hulda Clark always said the parasites cause cancer, and fenbendazole is now used in alternative circles for cancer treatment, so it seems to work. In contrast, Hulda Clarks herbal program never really took off when it comes to cancer. It's also way too complicated and contains way too much supplements. 3 days on fenbendazole and the worms are gone.
Thank you!, do you know of an over counter the source ? Bc I’d love to try. Turpentine made my stomach a wreck all day

LadyRae

Thank you!, do you know of an over counter the source ? Bc I’d love to try. Turpentine made my stomach a wreck all day
I've been posting a lot around here lately regarding my phenomenal experience with Ivermectin. I took a few doses because I was treating my daughter with covid a few weeks ago and I noticed that my skin improved greatly in my stomach was much flatter than normal. I did more research and apparently Ivermectin also kills mites that can cause rosacea. I think it's a miracle drug. I just use a $5.99 tube of horse paste that I get from a tractor supply store near me. %1.87 Ivermectin.

I'm even using it topically

FrostedShores

I'm interested in trying flowers of sulfur, but whenever I try looking for it, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) pops up. I have plenty of MSM already - will it achieve the same thing as flowers of sulfur?

In regards to parasites, I have no idea if they're as prevalent as some people make them out to be. I've done multiple parasite detoxes and haven't noticed much difference. Doing the daily carrot, bamboo shoots, and activated charcoal have had a more profound effect on my gut health than anything else - which leads me to think my issues are not parasitical in nature, but rather bacterial, possibly viral. My skin has also benefited from using an anti-fungal soap, so probably have some fungal issues, too.

Ben.

I'm interested in trying flowers of sulfur, but whenever I try looking for it, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) pops up. I have plenty of MSM already - will it achieve the same thing as flowers of sulfur?

In regards to parasites, I have no idea if they're as prevalent as some people make them out to be. I've done multiple parasite detoxes and haven't noticed much difference. Doing the daily carrot, bamboo shoots, and activated charcoal have had a more profound effect on my gut health than anything else - which leads me to think my issues are not parasitical in nature, but rather bacterial, possibly viral. My skin has also benefited from using an anti-fungal soap, so probably have some fungal issues, too.

No it wont be as effective.

Ray recommends sublimed sulphur (flower of sulphur) instead of the more commercially avilable grounded sulphur found in health stores for "killing" fungi and parasites but as the OP mentioned we are not trying to kill but rather reduce the byproducts weakining the organism.

Perhaps taking sublimed is a win win here? Havent gotten to read the WONDRO pdf for clarification yet but i wonder if it realy matters for the flax oil combination and binding to acetaldehyde.

Adam B. Hessel, ... Julio C. Cruz Ramón, in Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy (Fourth Edition), 2021

Chemistry​

Sulfur is a yellow nonmetallic element. Various preparations of sulfur (Table 55.1) are produced as follows:
Table 55.1. Various Forms of Sulfur
FormColor/ConsistencyParticle SizeSolubilityClinical Use
Sublimed sulfur (flower of sulfur)Yellow powderRelatively largeInsoluble in water or alcoholIn ointments
Precipitated sulfur (milk of sulfur)Yellow-white powderRelatively smallInsoluble in water; slightly soluble in alcoholIn ointments
Colloidal sulfurYellow crystalline solidRelatively smallerPractically insolubleSuspended in colloidal solution
Sulfurated potashYellow-brown to brown lumpsRelatively largeSoluble in waterIn lotions
Sulfurated limeClear to orange-colored solutionParticles of polysulfides of calcium may be presentSolution of polysulfides of calciumIn lotions or solutions (e.g., Vleminckx’s solution)
Sublimed sulfur: This form of sulfur is produced by direct conversion of crude sulfur from solid phase to gas. The vapor is then condensed to yield a fine yellow powder.63
Precipitated sulfur: This form of sulfur is produced by boiling sublimed sulfur with lime and water and then adding hydrochloric acid, which results in very fine particles. These particles are significantly smaller than the particles of sublimed sulfur. The smaller particle size allows for greater interaction between sulfur and skin, thereby enhancing the therapeutic effect.64
Colloidal sulfur: This form of sulfur has even smaller particles than precipitated sulfur. This is considered to be the most active form of sulfur, although it is not commonly used in dermatologic products.62
Sulfurated potash: This form of sulfur is produced by heating sublimed sulfur with potassium carbonate.
Sulfurated lime: This form of sulfur is formed by boiling a suspension of sublimed sulfur, calcium carbonate, and water. This results in the formation of calcium pentasulfide and calcium thiosulfate.65
Washed sulfur: This form of sulfur is prepared when sublimed sulfur is treated with ammonia and washed with water to remove impurities such as arsenic.63
The various preparations of sulfur lend themselves to various dermatologic therapeutic uses based on the properties of the form of sulfur. Smaller particle sizes are thought to have greater pharmacologic effect because of the greater area available for sulfur–cutaneous interactions. In addition, water and alcohol solubility, as well as particle size, determine the preferred vehicles for the various sulfur preparations.

Both sublimed and precipitated sulfur have US Pharmacopeia official formulations. Precipitated sulfur is the most common form of sulfur used in dermatology.65

Advocate2021

I started a parasite cleanse 5 days ago and am feeling a lot better- its real. There is a pharmacist i met in Sarasots who owns Natural Apothecary Shoppe- best ive ever found- using his products and protocol- highly recommend looking it up and ordering. His enzymes are excellent too-= getting results with the digestive and the protease- opening all capsules. very high quality and pure.

freyasam

I started a parasite cleanse 5 days ago and am feeling a lot better- its real. There is a pharmacist i met in Sarasots who owns Natural Apothecary Shoppe- best ive ever found- using his products and protocol- highly recommend looking it up and ordering. His enzymes are excellent too-= getting results with the digestive and the protease- opening all capsules. very high quality and pure.
I looked at their website and didn't see any products for parasites. Could you link what you recommend for parasites please?

Lollipop2

I looked at their website and didn't see any products for parasites. Could you link what you recommend for parasites please?
She might mean this link?

I was not impressed - no ingredients nor quantity of ingredients in the enzymes and protease - who in the heck would buy not knowing how much in each serving?

freyasam

She might mean this link?

I was not impressed - no ingredients nor quantity of ingredients in the enzymes and protease - who in the heck would buy not knowing how much in each serving?
Thanks for the link. That's the website I looked at the other day and didn't find any parasite products.

Advocate2021

I looked at their website

and didn't see any products for parasites. Could you link what you recommend for parasites please?Websit
Website not their forte i guess. Eric is an amazing pharmacist and i had direct interaction with him. if you call the store you can get better info and all ingredient listings.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals