Neuro effects and mechanisms of SARS-COV-2

cgh4444

He’s legit. Give him a chance. Watch the other vids.

And relax... saying “well geez not much we can do about the virus that may cause neurodegeneration for years and decades to come” is just a strange thing to say.

You’ve barely even educated yourself on the topic and already you declaring defeat. There’s lots we can do. But once the virus and vaccine combo has zapped majority of people once, twice, three times, it’s probably too late.

lol you’re the one raising alarm bells over a highly transmissible virus (which at this point pretty much everyone been exposed to) that will lead to ******* prion disease-PRION. Literally the worst thing one can have happen to the brain.

if it’s true(I don’t think it is) what do you plan to do about it then? I’m just playing devils advocate on the off chance you’re right.Please enlighten us. You’re making some outlandish claims based on a grifter on YouTube or “neuro dojo” something something.. oh ya.. leave your tip in the jar.

cgh4444

This is a very very pre-mature reaction. He is on medical leave and yes he does live streams everyday for hours and openly asks for donations to pay for all the equipment needed to do his streams. What the F is your point? Focus on the science.

what science? He references one paper- then shows ONE monkey having tremors-.. over and over again (for maximum effect) and then discusses serrapeptase and his channel for 45 minutes. The other one I started to watch started off exactly the same way— a ton of rambling..

OP
A

AJ1

From the study you linked to. This is not asymptomatic.
lol you’re the one raising alarm bells over a highly transmissible virus (which at this point pretty much everyone been exposed to) that will lead to ******* prion disease-PRION. Literally the worst thing one can have happen to the brain.

if it’s true(I don’t think it is) what do you plan to do about it then? I’m just playing devils advocate on the off chance you’re right.Please enlighten us. You’re making some outlandish claims based on a grifter on YouTube or “neuro dojo” something something.. oh ya.. leave your tip in the jar.
Jesus man just leave the thread you aren’t contributing.

cgh4444

Jesus man just leave the thread you aren’t contributing.

i guess you’re just looking for people to blindly accept your premise without asking questions. Sorry- things don’t work that way. I’m asking you what we should all be doing to stop a bio weapon capable of producing prions in the human brain that we have all been exposed to.

all you do is say I’m defeatist but you’re not giving any solutions yourself.

OP
A

AJ1

i guess you’re just looking for people to blindly accept your premise without asking questions. Sorry- things don’t work that way. I’m asking you what we should all be doing to stop a bio weapon capable of producing prions in the human brain that we have all been exposed to.

all you do is say I’m defeatist but you’re not giving any solutions yourself.
We haven’t even begun the discussion yet. We don’t know anything at this point yet. This is inferential, but IMO the inferential reasoning is solid.

We’re all going to get the virus eventually, it will be endemic, but one can take precautions to limit how many times they are exposed to the virus, it’s variants, and/ or the vaccines over the next 1-2 years. They’re already pushing for boosters, and we know we need a new vaccine for the South African variant. The vaccines alone are gonna put people at risk with all these shots.

I would say people should not take dumb risks if they can avoid it. One virus infection may not mean game over. But if you think the virus is just the flu and you take 0 precautions, you increase your chances of getting re-infected multiple times. With each exposure to the spike protein you increase the chances it gets to your brain. This would be bad. Think of it like Russian roulette.

Of course I don’t know the solution yet. That doesn’t mean there ISN’T one. It could be something like a total and complete 6-8 week lockdown to extinct the virus. Wartime economy. But there is no need to go there just yet as this monkey study was released just a few weeks ago.

We should be spreading and talking about this information, because Kevin is Among only a very small number of scientists sounding the alarm about this.

The problem is, this is neurological territory. We aren’t talking about a virus or a flu or a respiratory illness anymore. It’s a highly specialized, niche field.

I’d like to hear Ray’s thoughts

cgh4444

Look it’s cool you bringing it to peoples attention but you have to expect it to be challenged especially On a forum like this. Someone made a post disagreeing with it and you immediately snapped at them and then did the same with me. Seems like you’re far past “not knowing anything yet” and have invested deeply in this theory.

no way will people go for a “war time lockdown” now after how badly and manipulative the whole things been to this point. They don’t even know what causes me/cfs or a ton of other neurological disorders and have finally admitted herpes etc can cause brain issues long term, but no one is running scared from these things. I’m just saying it’s funny to me how quickly “long covid” became a thing and was just accepted as legitimate- much like the magic vaccine being rushed through in 6 months with no testing.

lampofred

I have thought this since this started. Something weird was going on with many people I knew, everyone suddenly getting vertigo all of a sudden. The first feeling that came to my mind was that holes were literally forming in their brains, which led me to reading about prions, but I had 0 evidence and had no idea how to go about finding evidence. Even me actually so I actually already have this.

I think praying to God truly will help. What's happening is really dark and not just pharma greed or whatever.

Also prions are inactivated by temperature. Low brain temperature, or high body temperature (which in effect is the same as low brain temperature). Iron/phosphate/adrenaline heats the brain, calcium cools it.

OP
A

AJ1

Look it’s cool you bringing it to peoples attention but you have to expect it to be challenged especially On a forum like this. Someone made a post disagreeing with it and you immediately snapped at them and then did the same with me. Seems like you’re far past “not knowing anything yet” and have invested deeply in this theory.

no way will people go for a “war time lockdown” now after how badly and manipulative the whole things been to this point. They don’t even know what causes me/cfs or a ton of other neurological disorders and have finally admitted herpes etc can cause brain issues long term, but no one is running scared from these things. I’m just saying it’s funny to me how quickly “long covid” became a thing and was just accepted as legitimate- much like the magic vaccine being rushed through in 6 months with no testing.
Dude. I am posting this here to be challenged. I welcome that 100% completely. But neither have you have proved scientifically why this shouldn’t be a concern. Telling someone to read the post after they call it “bull****” without saying why, scientifically, it’s bull**** is not getting defensive or snapping.

Feeling like this isn’t a concern because you watched the plandemic documentary is not a scientific argument either. These aren’t even challenges LOL. You’re giving yourself a little too much credit.

cgh4444

Dude. I am posting this here to be challenged. I welcome that 100% completely. But neither have you have proved scientifically why this shouldn’t be a concern. Telling someone to read the post after they call it “bull****” without saying why, scientifically, it’s bull**** is not getting defensive or snapping.

Feeling like this isn’t a concern because you watched the plandemic documentary is not a scientific argument either. These aren’t even challenges LOL. You’re giving yourself a little too much credit.
Yeah you definitely didn’t act like you wanted anyone questioning it and even told me to leave the thread, so no I don’t believe you. You posted a few studies that aren’t exactly bulletproof. Just because you make a study doesn’t mean it’s gone through the entire scientific method.

the word “science” gets thrown around as a weapon by people thinking it immediately legitimized their arguments when it’s just not true. I didn’t watch any plandemic but I can observe what’s going on in front of me. I see no one dropping dead in the streets or hospitals being overwhelmed. Now that none of that’s happened now we move onto prions. It just never ends with this virus, which can seemingly produce every and any (and none) symptoms in the history of all disease. It’s truly magical.. but not that deadly, sadly.

I’ll keep my eye on this tho, just in case.

OP
A

AJ1

Yeah you definitely didn’t act like you wanted anyone questioning it and even told me to leave the thread, so no I don’t believe you. You posted a few studies that aren’t exactly bulletproof. Just because you make a study doesn’t mean it’s gone through the entire scientific method.

the word “science” gets thrown around as a weapon by people thinking it immediately legitimized their arguments when it’s just not true. I didn’t watch any plandemic but I can observe what’s going on in front of me. I see no one dropping dead in the streets or hospitals being overwhelmed. Now that none of that’s happened now we move onto prions. It just never ends with this virus, which can seemingly produce every and any (and none) symptoms in the history of all disease. It’s truly magical.. but not that deadly, sadly.

I told you to leave the thread precisely because you weren’t questioning it and were getting off-topic with irrelevant squabbling I didn’t want to engage in. All you said was “well what can we do about it anyway.” That’s not a scientific challenge to the prion hypothesis.

Your response btw is exactly what makes me think the no-mask thing is a psyop. It’s a distraction and makes people not take it seriously.

OP
A

AJ1

I didn’t say the studies were bulletproof, but you haven’t pointed out why they aren’t significant, either. I am posting an hypothesis, which means I don’t know if it’s true or false.

cgh4444

I didn’t say the studies were bulletproof, but you haven’t pointed out why they aren’t significant, either. I am posting an hypothesis, which means I don’t know if it’s true or false.

your posting a hypothesis but think the no mask thing is a “psy op”. You need to work on your own biases if you intend to explore a topic like and find out if the hypothesis holds any water .

I’m also fairly certain that the way the whole mask thing has gone down and it’s blatant absurdity, if it’s a “psy op” it’s a psy op in the other direction. After all, fauci, etc don’t seem too concerned about a brain rotting organism taking them down when they are out and about... mask less.

OP
A

AJ1

your posting a hypothesis but think the no mask thing is a “psy op”. You need to work on your own biases if you intend to explore a topic like and find out if the hypothesis holds any water .

I’m also fairly certain that the way the whole mask thing has gone down and it’s blatant absurdity, if it’s a “psy op” it’s a psy op in the other direction. After all, fauci, etc don’t seem too concerned about a brain rotting organism taking them down when they are out and about... mask less.
I think The Psyop is that they want you to think the mask is a psyop. They want the no-maskers, anti-Vax conspiracy theorists to dilute voices like Kevin McCarin, for example, who are not anti-vaccine but who are raising concerns about the vax. So that when they do, the general public rolls their eyes and says “oh he’s one of those loony anti-Vaxxers.”

Same with the Q anon psyop. The goal was to make credible people who genuinely raised concerns about election fraud get lumped in with a group of internet conspiracy autists who thought Trump was the chosen one who would set up traps to expose a satanic pedophile ring that eats children for adrenochrome.

Oh he’s concerned about election fraud? He’s one of THOSE guys, like the shirtless domestic terrorist with the horned Viking helmet that stormed the capitol? Disregard.

cgh4444

I think The Psyop is that they want you to think the mask is a psyop. They want the no-maskers, anti-Vax conspiracy theorists to dilute voices like Kevin McCarin, for example, who are not anti-vaccine but who are raising concerns about the vax. So that when they do, the general public rolls their eyes and says “oh he’s one of those loony anti-Vaxxers.”

Same with the Q anon psyop. The goal was to make credible people who genuinely raised concerns about election fraud get lumped in with a group of internet conspiracy autists who thought Trump was the chosen one who would set up traps to expose a satanic pedophile ring that eats children for adrenochrome.

Oh he’s concerned about election fraud? He’s one of THOSE guys, like the shirtless domestic terrorist with the horned Viking helmet that stormed the capitol? Disregard.
This makes no sense to me. Look around you. I’d wager at least 80 percent of people are wearing their masks even when it isn’t needed-in their cars, outside jogging etc. if it’s a psy op it’s not working-like at all. Most people are terrified and following all the rules no matter how silly.

But you still didn’t address why people like Fauci etc have been seen multiple times in group settings smiling and with complete disregard for their own covid mask rules. Surely these guys are on the inside and would want to protect themselves if this things as serious as your claims.

cgh4444

You can’t even get into stores where I am without a mask. Every two minutes I hear commercials demanding people get vaxxed and keep wearing the mask regardless of the vaxx..

Where is the “non mask psy op”? It’s all one direction in my view.

OP
A

AJ1

Fauci funded the WIV. Anyone who makes an endemic brain-rotting virus would also make the antidote.

Even Ivermectin, For example, may completely inhibit the virus from getting to the brain by blocking cholinergic receptors, which the virus uses to replicate. The antidote could be something as simple as that, or even just that.

OP
A

AJ1

This makes no sense to me. Look around you. I’d wager at least 80 percent of people are wearing their masks even when it isn’t needed-in their cars, outside jogging etc. if it’s a psy op it’s not working-like at all. Most people are terrified and following all the rules no matter how silly.

But you still didn’t address why people like Fauci etc have been seen multiple times in group settings smiling and with complete disregard for their own covid mask rules. Surely these guys are on the inside and would want to protect themselves if this things as serious as your claims.
No the psyop is not for them. The vaccine is for them. The psyop is for you because they know you wouldn’t take the vaccine. So they need you to get the virus. Vaccine and virus are same thing lol.

45% fear the virus and get the vaccine (political left). The other 45% fear the vaccine and get the virus (political right). A small slice of the population would be smart enough to recognize the psyop coming from both directions and avoid both.

cgh4444

No the psyop is not for them. The vaccine is for them. The psyop is for you because they know you wouldn’t take the vaccine. So they need you to get the virus. Vaccine and virus is same thing lol.

boy that’s a lot to keep track of. These people must be super genius villain level lex Luther ***t. I think you’re giving all of them way too much credit, and disempowering yourself in the process. Sorry. Most of them aren’t that bright.

OP
A

AJ1

boy that’s a lot to keep track of. These people must be super genius villain level lex Luther ***t. I think you’re giving all of them way too much credit, and disempowering yourself in the process. Sorry. Most of them aren’t that bright.
Actually they are, lol. Extremely smart

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals