COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database

Makrosky

No surprise. Final sprint to coerce/scare as much people as possible to inject before the scam falls apart.

Stay sane and don't worry. Have some ivermectin, HCQ and antihistamines (cetirizine, cyprohetpadine, famotidine) at hand just in case. I have MMS ready too, used it sparingly last winter and it was the first time in my life I didn´t catch any kind of cold, flu, bronchitis, amigdalitis or anything. Granted, I was quite isolated, but as soon as I noticed the first symptoms of anything, I took MMS. Result : as said, first time in my life of a flawless winter.

We will prevail.

Last edited:

Peatful

Last edited:

Makrosky

So they will release a real virus that those whom are vaccinated are vulnerable too.

is that anyone else’s interpretation?
I see it as a final push to scare as much people as possible OR a way to justify the massive death rates we could be seening on vaxxed ppl from ADE.

I am not worried the least by this, after 1 year of seeing how they operate, it is clear to me this is not real.

AdoTintor

Some say it will be more difficult to hide the affects of ADE (see below) - but I guess they will try and sweep it under the rug of a new variant. These stories that @Sefton10 found seed that narrative.

"They cannot hide ADE from the vaxxed and their families like they had hidden vax adverse effects from many. Both will combine to end these vaxxines by Oct 31, let's see if this prediction made in April comes to pass, most others have.."

View: https://twitter.com/DGrouf/status/1420530923989254144/

Sefton10

OR a way to justify the massive death rates we could be seening on vaxxed ppl from ADE.
I think it’s this. They are prepping the masses for what’s to come.

OP
Jam

Jam

OP
Jam

Jam

Isn’t this a smoke screen for the fact that they are injecting substances in the body that generate spike protein which is likely to cause Alzheimer?
Yep, it will be used as such, although I think in certain people (who don't clear spike very well) even the wild infection can be responsible.

"It's the spike, stupid."

J.R.K

This would validate that Dr Flemings assertion that the prion like domain is indeed characteristic of a prion in that it shapes,changes or misfolds proteins in which it comes into contact with. This would explain the brain fog some people have when they have been gene therapy treated. These amyloid plaques will remain even if the spike protein evacuates, and if Dr Malone is correct in his assertions that the spike protein not only enters the blood brain barrier but leaves it open, that possibility that the brain is indeed vulnerable to other inflammatory mediators that normally would not be a threat could possibly now enter with less opposition.
Or be easier prey the next time it comes into contact with a corona virus. Merely a speculation or hypothesis that hopefully will be disproven in the course of time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals