Neuro effects and mechanisms of SARS-COV-2

AJ1

Hello @haidut and Peaters,

This isn’t a Peat-related topic but relevant to what we’re dealing with right now as a society and almost nobody in the scientific community is talking about it.

I’d specifically like to hear Georgi’s thoughts. The hypothesis is RE potential neurodegeneration from prion-genesis sites on the spike protein of SARS-COV-2.

There was a study released in early Feb showing lewy-body formations in the brains of Macaque monkeys one year after an *asymptomatic* infection with SARS-COV-2. This seemed to happen to ALL the monkeys in the study:

It’s interesting this happened even in asymptomatic monkeys who never became ill from the virus. So being able to fight off the virus effectively may NOT mean it doesn’t get to our brains.

Kevin McCairn, neuroscientist, believes this may be due to the “prion-like domains” on the spike protein of the virus.

SARS-CoV-2 Prion-Like Domains in Spike Proteins Enables Higher Affinity to ACE2 | Request PDF

You’ll remember that mad-cow’s disease was caused by prions getting into the brain of cows. Not all cows would succumb to this, but a lot did.

Prions cause infectious *protein misfolding* and are thought to be the prime suspect in the etiology of neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc. The dysfunctional proteins aggregate in the brain and disrupt communication between neurons. Prions are the hot topic in current neuroscience research and they aren’t understood very well. And there are no treatments.

This protein clumping becomes like its own infection and it self-replicates via the process of mis-folded proteins (caused by the prion-genesis sites) bumping into normal proteins and causing them to misfold, and so on and so forth.
It’s almost like a fourth class of infection, different from viruses, parasites, and bacteria.

The prions on the spike protein are interesting in light of the high-rate of neurological symptoms people experience from SARS-COV-2. In fact, 1/5 people suffer from Long-Covid, a persistent chronic fatigue-like condition that doesn’t get better with time. Is this evidence of the virus attacking the CNS?

The Problem of ‘Long Haul’ COVID

The following study shows the spike protein in isolation, when injected intramuscularly, can cross the BBB in mice and get into the brain.

The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood–brain barrier in mice

This is HIGHLY relevant for the vaccine since the vaccine is IM and the spike protein manufactured by our cells circulates throughout our body in the bloodstream.

Is it the prions on the spike protein that’s getting into the brain and causing lewy-body formation in those monkeys? Is this a clue as to what we can expect to see develop in humans down the line?

It’s worth noting that if the virus *is* causing protein-misfolding in the brains of humans, it would take 1, 3, 5, even 10 years to notice these effects. In other words, this could be a virus with delayed-effects.

Might the prions be like the sting in the tail of this virus? A Trojan-horse, if you will, that has tricked us into thinking that the respiratory and immediate immune-storm effects are the only thing worth paying attention to? A “look here not over there” distraction?

If you think about it, a virus that seems harmless up-front but is backloaded with strong incubatory period that produces slow, delayed effects is the perfect bioweapon.

A virus that is harmful up-front with a high death rate would never spread successfully. People would just bolt themselves inside and the virus would extinct itself.

But a virus that *seems* relatively harmless with a 99% survival rateso many people like to point out, would get people’s guard down and allow them to spread it far and wide, effectively seeding the population with a “ticking time-bomb” in the brain, so to speak, which are the prions.

Interestingly, prions being used as a bioweapon is not a new idea:

The Next Plague: Prions are Tiny, Mysterious and Frightening

Prions: the danger of biochemical weapons

(PDF) PRIONS AS A POTENTIAL BIOLOGICAL WEAPON

Airborne Prions Make for 100 Percent Lethal Whiff

If anyone’s interested, I’d watch Neuroscientist Kevin McCairn’s videos on this topic before coming to a conclusion. He seems to know what he’s talking about.

Twitter and YouTube has been censoring his content, and Reddit as well whenever the topic is brought up. Which is highly suspicious since he’s not anti-vax and is actually urging people to take the virus more seriously until we learn more. For those who are awake, it seems that getting censored is a clue you’re over the target.

I would start with these videos of . He does live streams everyday on this topic as well.

SARS-CoV-2 An Aerosolized Prion Disease - And Potential Symptomatic Profile:

SARS-CoV-2 A Weaponized Prion Disorder Disguised as Respiratory Disease

Vx mRNA Induced Prion Genesis - Another Look At The SARS-CoV-2 Spike

Would be interesting to hear Ray’s perspective on this, since nobody is talking about it at all.

Again, this is also highly relevant for the type of treatment we use as the Mouse study shows IM injection of isolated spike protein crosses the BBB in mice. The mice showed spongiform encephalopathy, which is what you’d expect, and died

I don’t think we want a virus or vaccine with prion-genesis sites getting anywhere near our brains. So people should probably be looking into.

We need Ray on this. @haidut can you please bring this up next time on the podcast with Ray, and send him the studies I’ve linked to beforehand?

Perry Staltic

How did they determine that the virus caused what they found one year later? Sounds like bull**** to me. They're really trying to find legs for this thing to keep it going as long as possible with all of these wild fantastical things it supposedly does. The 30% of ICU patients who experience neurological sequelae are almost definitely getting those from the treatments they receive. eg, serotonin poisoning, comatizing sedatives for mechanical ventilation.

OP
A

AJ1

How did they determine that the virus caused what they found one year later? Sounds like bull**** to me. They're really trying to find legs for this thing to keep it going as long as possible with all of these wild fantastical things it supposedly does. The 30% of ICU patients who experience neurological sequelae are almost definitely getting those from the treatments they receive. eg, serotonin poisoning, comatizing sedatives for mechanical ventilation.
Sorry you’re wrong boyo. I said Long Covid not ICU patients. Didn’t even read my post. And they determined the virus caused it because they gave all the monkeys the virus?

Why on earth would this sound bull**** to you?

ThinPicking

word

OP
A

AJ1

You both didn’t read the post. This is not mainstream. The mainstream is censoring this stuff. So how could this be used to keep the pandemic going if it’s being kept in the dark?

Gone Peating

What the **** else would be the cause if literally all of them caught it and died from the same thing?

This whole thing is obviously one big depopulation event. The elites have been talking about there being too many people for too long and we know how they are big into eugenics meaning they hate anyone not in their bloodline. It's over. We were all too blind to see it.

If you want to know why they have been warning about climate change for all these years look at what happens in the book of Revelations. That's next after the major cull from covid.

In both the 1992 and 2012 Olympics they had predictive programming rituals displaying the covid spike protein. Not to mention the weird fact that it's also the HIV spike protein. This truly is the beginning of the Apocalypse. If you haven't been dumb enough to wear a mask, get tested or get vaxxed it's literally time for you to run for the hills, read Scripture day and night, beg Jesus to forgive you for how wickedly and vainly you've lived your life and never look back.

Perry Staltic

What the **** else would be the cause if literally all of them caught it and died from the same thing?

I didn't read the full study; got bored after the first page or two, but from what I read they didn't all die one year later, nor were they asymptomatic. They were killed and autopsied after 5 weeks. Some inflammation was found in their tissue. Big deal.

OP
A

AJ1

B
I didn't read the full study; got bored after the first page or two, but from what I read they didn't all die one year later, nor were they asymptomatic. They were killed and autopsied after 5 weeks. Some inflammation was found in their tissue. Big deal.
yes they were asymptomatic. Also I didn’t say they died; I said the mice died. Why would that be relevant anyway?

Placque formation in the brain doesn’t have to kill you to be detrimental. Just ask Joe Biden.

Do you want your brain to age pre-maturely?

Attachments

• 0700AA49-7A22-4686-9103-4120DCF3BF26.jpeg
    0700AA49-7A22-4686-9103-4120DCF3BF26.jpeg
    353.9 KB · Views: 19
OP
A

AJ1

This whole thing is obviously one big depopulation event. The elites have been talking about there being too many people for too long and we know how they are big into eugenics meaning they hate anyone not in their bloodline. It's over. We were all too blind to see it.

If you want to know why they have been warning about climate change for all these years look at what happens in the book of Revelations. That's next after the major cull from covid.

In both the 1992 and 2012 Olympics they had predictive programming rituals displaying the covid spike protein. Not to mention the weird fact that it's also the HIV spike protein. This truly is the beginning of the Apocalypse. If you haven't been dumb enough to wear a mask, get tested or get vaxxed it's literally time for you to run for the hills, read Scripture day and night, beg Jesus to forgive you for how wickedly and vainly you've lived your life and never look back.
Why do you say dumb enough to get tested, do you think there are nanoparticles on the swabs? And masks?? What do you mean.

cgh4444

I mean if this is true then there really isn’t ***t anyone can do about it at this point anyways.

cgh4444

There is something very strange going on-I have doubts this is what it is. But the weird vaccination push is really creepy.

OP
A

AJ1

I mean if this is true then there really isn’t ***t anyone can do about it at this point anyways.
Well you’d make a terrible leader wouldn’t ya?

Also important to note that not everyone will have the spike protein get to their Brain, or cause protein misfolding, or succumb to the negative effects even if this does happen (the body has a way of managing misfolded proteins).

But if it affects 20% of all people who get COVID, that’s a significant concern.

Personally, I’m more worried about the long, long-term effects even if one doesn’t experience symptoms for 10 years. If one ever gets ill or goes through a stressful period, will the body’s ability to handle the protein misfolding collapse as it shifts resources elsewhere and the buildup proteins become like a latent virus activated later in life when the immune system starts to fail?

OP
A

AJ1

IMO I think this explains the lockdowns. It might not be about the instant death of the elderly at all. There may be more generalized long-term effects even for those who were asymptomatic carriers.

A more controversial opinion that is conspiratorial and subjective: I think the “no-mask/ covid is just the flu” could be a psyop that manipulates the libertarian tendencies of at least half the population and uses their “Muh freedoms” against themselves as they ensure the virus keeps spreading.

Let’s remember people, we don’t know where this virus came from. The intermediate animal has still not been found 1 year later. It took 7 days to locate the intermediate animal host of SARS1. And China is doing everything it can to not cooperate with a thorough investigation of the WIV.

OP
A

AJ1

There is something very strange going on-I have doubts this is what it is. But the weird vaccination push is really creepy.
Well the vaccine Isolates the most dangerous part of the virus, the spike protein (which contains the prions), and gets our bodies to become manufacturing factories of this protein.

Sure, it may do its job and illicit an Immune response, but what else is the spike protein getting up to as it circulates? We found out what it gets up to in the mouse study. We study animals for a reason, they give us a heads-up about what to look for.

cgh4444

Well you’d make a terrible leader wouldn’t ya?

Also important to note that not everyone will have the spike protein get to their Brain, or cause protein misfolding, or succumb to the negative effects even if this does happen (the body has a way of managing misfolded proteins).

But if it affects 20% of all people who get COVID, that’s a significant concern.

Personally, I’m more worried about the long, long-term effects even if one doesn’t experience symptoms for 10 years. If one ever gets ill or goes through a stressful period, will the body’s ability to handle the protein misfolding collapse as it shifts resources elsewhere and the buildup proteins become like a latent virus activated later in life when the immune system starts to fail?

why would I make a terrible leader? What a dumb **** thing to say, are you or I in any position to alter a deadly brain rotting virus on the loose? Didn’t think so. Lemme know how much being a great “leader” helps you in this scenario if you’re not in a position to do anything about it.

cgh4444

Also I listened to one of the videos you posted of this neuroscientist. He actually ****88 up and misread an article stating there was an outbreak of prion like disease in Canada this year.

turns out it wasn’t what the article said at all and he spent the next hour rambling on about serrapeptase , re playing over and over a video of 1 monkey having Parkinson’s symptoms, and the rest was mostly grifting for money from his viewers. Maybe he’s legit but definitely not a good first impression.

OP
A

AJ1

Also I listened to one of the videos you posted of this neuroscientist. He actually ****88 up and misread an article stating there was an outbreak of prion like disease in Canada this year.

turns out it wasn’t what the article said at all and he spent the next hour rambling on about serrapeptase , re playing over and over a video of 1 monkey having Parkinson’s symptoms, and the rest was mostly grifting for money from his viewers. Maybe he’s legit but definitely not a good first impression.
He’s legit. Give him a chance. Watch the other vids.

And relax... saying “well geez not much we can do about the virus that may cause neurodegeneration for years and decades to come” is just a strange thing to say.

You’ve barely even educated yourself on the topic and already you declaring defeat. There’s lots we can do. But once the virus and vaccine combo has zapped majority of people once, twice, three times, it’s probably too late.

OP
A

AJ1

This is a very very pre-mature reaction. He is on medical leave and yes he does live streams everyday for hours and openly asks for donations to pay for all the equipment needed to do his streams. What the F is your point? Focus on the science.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals