Viruses other than SARS-CoV-2 that permanently produce proteins? And spike protein's unique effects to diet-autoimmune dynamic?

The production of the the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein being permanently encoded into the DNA means maybe then autoimmune problems will be permanent. Maybe even if it's permanently encoded, it can be deactivated; I don't know enough about genetics know about that.

But there are autoimmune diseases that are usually considered difficult to treat that can be pretty much cured with dietary changes.

Lots of things can affect the autoimmune dynamics. Viruses can. But I know a lot more about diet and how diets can affect autoimmune diseases than about viruses and mechanisms of viruses interacting with the immune system. So I'm considering what diet is best to prevent effects from SARS-CoV-2, trying to make some epidemiology-like inferences with what I know about diet affecting other autoimmune diseases.

So if the spike protein situation is identical or similar to another virus, then maybe how diet affects autoimmune disease(s) associated with that virus can hint about how diet could affect the spike protein situation before we have specific studies and long-term retrospective anecdotes about that, and that can be useful for prevention.

But if the spike protein production is permanently encoded, and permanently activated, is that unique? Are there viruses other than SARS-CoV-2 that can make the person's DNA permanently produce a protein? (And if so, then the next questions could be about if there's something unique about the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that makes it inherently worse than the permanent production of the other protein.)

OP

For example, about diet affecting an autoimmune disease, there are lots of people with Lyme disease who have improved with an all animal foods diet in ways that they weren't able to for several years while trying various plant medicines, which means minimizing the amount of non-animal food chemicals and microRNAs --

("MicroRNAs are non-coding regulatory molecules which affect gene expression at the post transcriptional level. It has been shown that plant and animal derived foods also contain microRNA." (pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25644027/))

-- and foods they're allergic to (and maybe other things I don't know about) allowed their immune system to be better regulated.

I don't know whether the Lyme-associated Borrelia affects the person's DNA to stay activated making proteins (like if SARS-CoV-2 gets into the DNA and spike protein production stays activated) even while the person doesn't have symptoms while eating the all animal foods diet. Maybe the possibility of better immune system regulation from that diet making no Lyme symptoms isn't a good comparison because the gene activation with Lyme can be deactivated whereas with the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein production the genes can't be deactivated?

There's talk on this forum about using Ivermectin or HCQ or other chemicals long-term to prevent the binding of the spike protein to the ACE2 receptor, as a preventative of the possible long-term neurological and other risks.

So is this spike protein a new situation where people have to use plant chemical drugs, and then have side effects from those they have to use more plant chemicals to try to minimize (like getting prescribed a drug, then a drug for the side effects of the drug and so on) the long-term risks of autoimmune diseases from the spike protein, and just accept the side effects of those spike-effect-preventing chemicals now? The people who are eating all animal foods diets because that's improved their previous autoimmune problems, if they don't know about the spike protein binding to ACE2 leading to autoimmune problems only being able to be prevented with plant chemicals (e.g. HCQ) (assuming that's true), if they keep eating the all animal foods diet will they get autoimmune diseases because of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein situation being a unique new problem for the immune system regulating itself without plant chemical drugs affecting it? And is it possible that if the spike protein production is permanently activated then the person will have a food allergy to red meat and/or other animal foods with similar proteins, or maybe allergies because of microRNAs in those foods, too?

Last edited:

nikotrope

I'm currently looking into B9 and B12 possibly having the same effects as Ivermectin and HCQ. They also seem to prevent the binding of the spike protein to the ACE2 receptor and are probably low in severe COVID-19 cases (metformin and anti-hypertensors both seem to deplete B12 for example, so no wonder diabetes and people with hypertension are more likely to be impacted).

The continuous production of spike proteins over a long period of time would probably deplete those vitamins over time and depending on your genetics, diet, and storage, side effects could appear quickly or after a long time.

It would be much safer to just have to supplement vitamins than chemicals in the long term IMO.

OP

@nikotrope Interesting. A consistent surplus of B vitamins instead of Ivermectin/HCQ would be good news. Do you mean it's a theory of yours, or you've seen studies about B vitamins affecting the spike protein and ACE2?

OP

I made a mistake in the 2nd post. I wrote:

So is this spike protein a new situation where people have to use plant chemical drugs, and then have side effects from those they have to use more plant chemicals to try to minimize (like getting prescribed a drug, then a drug for the side effects of the drug and so on) the long-term risks of autoimmune diseases from the spike protein, and just accept the side effects of those spike-effect-preventing chemicals now?

I meant:

and then have side effects from those they have to use more plant chemicals to try to minimize (like getting prescribed a drug, then a drug for the side effects of the drug and so on) the first drug's side effects, as a consequence of using the first drug to minimize the long-term risks of autoimmune diseases from the spike protein, and so now people have to just accept the side effects of those first spike-protein-effects-preventing drugs/plant chemicals as a new necessary tradeoff that no other virus has required?

nikotrope

@nikotrope Interesting. A consistent surplus of B vitamins instead of Ivermectin/HCQ would be good news. Do you mean it's a theory of yours, or you've seen studies about B vitamins affecting the spike protein and ACE2?
I’ve seen studies. I didn’t put a link because I don’t have one specific in mind but you can google it to know more. Basically the furin-cleavage site on ACE2 the spike protein uses is also used by other stuff like some B vitamins so it might prevent binding. And some studies have shown benefits from B12 against COVID.

Dr. B

The production of the the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein being permanently encoded into the DNA means maybe then autoimmune problems will be permanent. Maybe even if it's permanently encoded, it can be deactivated; I don't know enough about genetics know about that.

But there are autoimmune diseases that are usually considered difficult to treat that can be pretty much cured with dietary changes.

Lots of things can affect the autoimmune dynamics. Viruses can. But I know a lot more about diet and how diets can affect autoimmune diseases than about viruses and mechanisms of viruses interacting with the immune system. So I'm considering what diet is best to prevent effects from SARS-CoV-2, trying to make some epidemiology-like inferences with what I know about diet affecting other autoimmune diseases.

So if the spike protein situation is identical or similar to another virus, then maybe how diet affects autoimmune disease(s) associated with that virus can hint about how diet could affect the spike protein situation before we have specific studies and long-term retrospective anecdotes about that, and that can be useful for prevention.

But if the spike protein production is permanently encoded, and permanently activated, is that unique? Are there viruses other than SARS-CoV-2 that can make the person's DNA permanently produce a protein? (And if so, then the next questions could be about if there's something unique about the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that makes it inherently worse than the permanent production of the other protein.)
which autoimmune diseases have been cured with animal foods and how? was it low pufa foods like grass fed dairy, grass fed beef etc?
also doesnt supplementing b vitamins carry numerous risks, maybe better to supplement dessicated liver caps? the b vitamin complexes, you can never get the ratio down right plus theres all kinds of interactions and weve only identified like 12 or 15 b vitamins yet liver probably contains a bunch more?

OP

which autoimmune diseases have been cured with animal foods and how? was it low pufa foods like grass fed dairy, grass fed beef etc?
also doesnt supplementing b vitamins carry numerous risks, maybe better to supplement dessicated liver caps? the b vitamin complexes, you can never get the ratio down right plus theres all kinds of interactions and weve only identified like 12 or 15 b vitamins yet liver probably contains a bunch more?

In the other categories on the right of the page, some of those that weren't included in the Autoimmune category were probably autoimmune related too. There's a Lyme category. Allergies category, Infections.

There are also some Reddit subreddits about all animal foods diets where lots of people have posted (more informally, mentioning it) about an all (or almost all) animal foods diet being the best thing they've tried for autoimmune problems -- r/zerocarb, r/carnivore, r/carnivorediet, r/ketoAF.

To some people "carnivore" means eating only meat, to some people it means including any animal food that feels good to them (maybe beluga whale milk, ostrich eggs, komodo dragon, piranha), and some people do a "carnivore-ish" or "animal based" diet of mostly animal foods and some plant foods that they digest the easiest.

Good website to learn more about it: justmeat.co
There are links on that page to social media profiles, Youtube channels, podcasts, chatrooms that'll have lots of other testimonials.

And yeah probably better to get the B vitamins from foods instead of supplements.

Why do you think there are more B vitamins that haven't been identified? That's interesting.

Last edited:

Dr. B

In the other categories on the right of the page, some of those that weren't included in the Autoimmune category were probably autoimmune related too. There's a Lyme category. Allergies category, Infections.

There are also some Reddit subreddits about all animal foods diets where lots of people have posted (more informally, mentioning it) about an all (or almost all) animal foods diet being the best thing they've tried for autoimmune problems -- r/zerocarb, r/carnivore, r/carnivorediet, r/ketoAF.

To some people "carnivore" means eating only meat, to some people it means including any animal food that feels good to them (maybe beluga whale milk, ostrich eggs, komodo dragon, piranha), and some people do a "carnivore-ish" or "animal based" diet of mostly animal foods and some plant foods that they digest the easiest.

Good website to learn more about it: justmeat.co
There are links on that page to social media profiles, Youtube channels, podcasts, chatrooms that'll have lots of other testimonials.

And yeah probably better to get the B vitamins from foods instead of supplements.

Why do you think there are more B vitamins that haven't been identified? That's interesting.
some claim you need carnivore to fix autoimmunity whereas some think eggs and milk are fine, and some think the eggs/milk need to be totally soy/grain/corn free, purely grass fed, purely A2 milk etc... i do think it makes sense any allergens and toxic ingredients can pass on to the animal meat, eggs or milk.

i dont know if theres more b vitamins but likely many other nutrients that interact with the b vitamins and other nutrients. isnt there a long quote from Peat on here where he said food products are always purer and safer than supplements and that food products likely contain thousands of unidentified factors the supplements dont account for. i think it was in reference to eggs, milk, liver, etc compared to vitamin supplements.

OP

some claim you need carnivore to fix autoimmunity whereas some think eggs and milk are fine, and some think the eggs/milk need to be totally soy/grain/corn free, purely grass fed, purely A2 milk etc... i do think it makes sense any allergens and toxic ingredients can pass on to the animal meat, eggs or milk.

i dont know if theres more b vitamins but likely many other nutrients that interact with the b vitamins and other nutrients. isnt there a long quote from Peat on here where he said food products are always purer and safer than supplements and that food products likely contain thousands of unidentified factors the supplements dont account for. i think it was in reference to eggs, milk, liver, etc compared to vitamin supplements.

Yeah there's a lot nuance with the all animal food diets depending on each person's allergies, autoimmune problems, genetics etc.

I guess maybe a new problem could be that if animals can get SARS-CoV-2 and it makes their DNA keep producing spike proteins, then the meat, milk etc could have them in it? And if the mRNA can get into human breastmilk, I guess it could get into cow's milk, and then get into the DNA of a person who drinks that like it can with a baby drinking breastmilk? I don't know about if the mRNA could get into meat and then if a person eats the meat the mRNA could get into their DNA.

Yeah I agree about the factors in food vitamins making them more useful than supplements. Like for example I've read that isolated ascorbic acid isn't the same as the structure of vitamin C that was originally found in food, and the food C's full structure allows it to do things ascorbic acid doesn't; I forget the details about that. But I haven't read about there being doubt or controversy about the methods for finding B vitamins to the extent that there's suspicion of other B vitamins that we can't identify yet.

nikotrope

Yes food is always better... if you have a healthy gut. An overpopulation of bad bacteria in the gut can block absorption of some B vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, B12, and maybe others.

That's why it has to be supplemented in high-ish doses until you fix the gut.

SOMO

HIV also supposedly produces a Spike Protein, which has never been photographed. It has only been theorized and modeled in 3D images.

No photo, no evidence though. Call me old fashioned, since we're not dealing with an invisible force like IR or x-rays, we should be able to get a photo of the spike protein. (Actually, we can photograph IR and x-rays so the spike protein is even more fantastical.)