COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

Hugh Johnson

ABSTRACT Development of new vaccine technology has been plagued with problems in the past. The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing. In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients. The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations. The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations. In the current analysis a total of sixteen UG tandem repeats (ΨGΨG) were identified and additional UG (ΨG) rich sequences were identified. Two GGΨA sequences were found. Potential G Quadruplex sequences are possibly present but a more sophisticated computer program is needed to verify these. Furthermore, the spike protein, created by the translation of the vaccine RNA, binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), a zinc containing enzyme. This interaction has the potential to increase intracellular zinc. Zinc ions have been shown to cause the transformation of TDP-43 to its pathologic prion configuration. The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases. The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.

J.R.K

An interesting read Hugh! This raises more questions on how these companies can produce a product as intimately attached to their client as food is but not have any oversight by outside regulators and the medical community in general, yet be able to still provide it to the masses irregardless of long term side effects.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

An interesting read Hugh! This raises more questions on how these companies can produce a product as intimately attached to their client as food is but not have any oversight by outside regulators and the medical community in general, yet be able to still provide it to the masses irregardless of long term side effects.
It's called power. They have political power, and the democratic institutions such as unions are weak and unable to oppose them.

J.R.K

It's called power. They have political power, and the democratic institutions such as unions are weak and unable to oppose them.
I cannot argue with that given that so many Governments that are supposed to be guardians of the citizens whom have given them the power they wield. Seem to have decided to make decisions such as allowing this vaccine to be given to their citizens without the long term studies to determine the actual side effects.
I was always under the impression that ALS, and Jakob Creutzfeld disease were afflictions that developed over long periods of time. Having people close to me going forward willingly to join this for lack of a better term experiment without a single question or reservation, has me asking, “are you my friends and family incredibly brave or just complacent”. To quote Bruce Springsteen,” blind faith in your leaders, anyone or anything will get you killed. This indeed may be the case in regards to this vaccine and I thank you for sharing this information, that reaffirms my thought,” that no one is responsible for my health save me”.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

I cannot argue with that given that so many Governments that are supposed to be guardians of the citizens whom have given them the power they wield. Seem to have decided to make decisions such as allowing this vaccine to be given to their citizens without the long term studies to determine the actual side effects.
I was always under the impression that ALS, and Jakob Creutzfeld disease were afflictions that developed over long periods of time. Having people close to me going forward willingly to join this for lack of a better term experiment without a single question or reservation, has me asking, “are you my friends and family incredibly brave or just complacent”. To quote Bruce Springsteen,” blind faith in your leaders, anyone or anything will get you killed. This indeed may be the case in regards to this vaccine and I thank you for sharing this information, that reaffirms my thought,” that no one is responsible for my health save me”.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eYRPjfGYQ

The thing is, at 7 you go to school and are conditioned to obey. In addition, you are isolated from older generations and institutions that might challenge the power of school/state. It's not a normal state of affairs, kids are hyperobedient in this society. Even just fifty years ago there were other institutions kids were involved in.

Attachments

• covid coersion.jpg
    covid coersion.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 48

Tim Lundeen

Not to mention that kids have almost no free-play time today. Every minute is scheduled, all team events have adult coaches. Awful. The one thing kids need to be successful, learning to get along with others, has been taken away and replaced by top-down authoritarianism.

J.R.K

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eYRPjfGYQ

The thing is, at 7 you go to school and are conditioned to obey. In addition, you are isolated from older generations and institutions that might challenge the power of school/state. It's not a normal state of affairs, kids are hyperobedient in this society. Even just fifty years ago there were other institutions kids were involved in.

I never really considered that we were actually trained to be obedient and comply with any and all authority figures in our lives or face the consequences, from such a young age. This does have merit in that the authoritarians have an easy path in order to get the masses to comply with whatever position they are trying to push.
I just have a hard time accepting that people would not at minimum question the short term and long term consequences of anything that any authoritative power is mandating to be put into their bodies, that the majority of people would happily do anything for the hope that they will get back to normal by taking one or two injections without question is to me the sad statement that the majority of people live in a learned helplessness state of mind.
Thanks Hugh for this it helps piece things together a little better for me.

Tim Lundeen

I finally got it. At first I didn't understand WHY the mRNA vaccines would increase the risk of prion disease, since they code for the same spike protein as the natural infection.

It has to do with the extremely clever engineering that goes into mRNA vaccines. Normal RNA uses a uricil nucleotide as part of its coding, but our immune systems recognize uricil-contining foreign RNA and just destroy it. The vaccines hack this by replacing uricil with 1-methyl-3’-pseudouridylyl, denoted by Ψ. This replacement Ψ calms our immune system, and is accepted as a normal U by relevant parts of the cell when the RNA is used to make proteins. Problem solved! Brilliant!

However, the problem is that the fake uricil can turn into a prion. Prions are self-replicating and just need enough "ammunition" in their environment to continue to grow, and eventually mess up cellular machinery and cause serious illness and death.

Dobbler

I finally got it. At first I didn't understand WHY the mRNA vaccines would increase the risk of prion disease, since they code for the same spike protein as the natural infection.

It has to do with the extremely clever engineering that goes into mRNA vaccines. Normal RNA uses a uricil nucleotide as part of its coding, but our immune systems recognize uricil-contining foreign RNA and just destroy it. The vaccines hack this by replacing uricil with 1-methyl-3’-pseudouridylyl, denoted by Ψ. This replacement Ψ calms our immune system, and is accepted as a normal U by relevant parts of the cell when the RNA is used to make proteins. Problem solved! Brilliant!

However, the problem is that the fake uricil can turn into a prion. Prions are self-replicating and just need enough "ammunition" in their environment to continue to grow, and eventually mess up cellular machinery and cause serious illness and death.

Very interesting. It's clear they understood that the previous vaccines, while doing massive damage, wasn't enough. So now they are coming up with ways to really get that poison in there permanently.

Missenger

Whenever I think of protein splicing I think of tumors or degenerative disease, it's certainly a deadly sounding experiment.

Last edited:
OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

People have reported issues after interacting with the mRNA vaccinated. Do you suppose these spike proteins might be "infectious"?

Edit: Peat stated that the spike proteins could be infectious, so that would imply that the possible prion disease would also be. Maybe I should start social distancing...

Last edited:

AncestralJoy

People have reported issues after interacting with the mRNA vaccinated. Do you suppose these spike proteins might be "infectious"?

Edit: Peat stated that the spike proteins could be infectious, so that would imply that the possible prion disease would also be. Maybe I should start social distancing...
We’ve already started this, Asked family to kindly let us know if they decide to have it so we can keep our distance, Work from home so have already mitigated a bit of risk that way.
It maybe paranoid but considering the risks I’m happy to be safer rather than sorry. Been looking at ivermectin as a prophylactic, if it stops the binding of the spike protein it could be helpful? I’m not concerned about getting the natural disease If it is even natural but I’d like to keep the injected spike protein out of my cells if possible.

J.R.K

51dcdb1d-afd3-4738-91c6-90ee507b08ba.jpg
Jessica Rose just made the observation that in the U.K the ban on blood products was lifted that was in relation to Creutzfeld Jakob disease, she wonders if this might be used as a smokescreen to take the spotlight off of the injections. But I remember Kevin McKerenan logging concerns about prion like diseases due to spike protein meeting definitions to be a prion.

Peatress

Jessica Rose just made the observation that in the U.K the ban on blood products was lifted that was in relation to Creutzfeld Jakob disease, she wonders if this might be used as a smokescreen to take the spotlight off of the injections. But I remember Kevin McKerenan logging concerns about prion like diseases due to spike protein meeting definitions to be a prion.
Yes, this is possible. In a recent interview Andrew Bridgens claims the government wants to keep the vaccine injury data hidden for a least 20 years.

J.R.K

Yes, this is possible. In a recent interview Andrew Bridgens claims the government wants to keep the vaccine injury data hidden for a least 20 years.
Twenty years well I guess it is better than the fifty or seventy five years the FDA and Pfizer wanted for the approval and clinical trial data documents.
Clearly this is sending a strong message of support for the parrot mantra all governments extolled during the whole vaccine rollouts,”safe and effective, safe and effective”.