Testosterone, progesterone, caffeine and thymoquinone inhibit Coronavirus through HSP-binding

Mauritio

So this study shows that one of the heat shock proteins is important for viral entry of coronaviruses (and many other pathogens!).

The author looked for substances that are helpful in binding to HSPA5 ,so it won't bind to the virus.
That's at least how I'm reading it.
It's already known that the spike protein creates inflammation via ACE2-inhibiton and TLR4 activation (SARS-cov-2 spike protein activates endotoxin receptor TLR4)
If the spike protein increases HSP that's another way through which it increases inflammation.

"HSPA5 is reported to be cell-surface exposed and responsible for pathogen entry (such as the fungus Rhizopus oryzae and many viruses like Human Papillomavirus, Ebola virus, Zika virus, and human coronaviruses) (Elfiky, 2019; Elfiky, 2020a; Elfiky, 2020b; Ibrahim et al., 2019; Ibrahim et al., 2020; Pujhari et al., 2017).

Different natural products have plenty of active molecules that can block the recognition site of the cell-surface HSPA5 and compete for the viral spike recognition."
(Natural products may interfere with SARS-CoV-2 attachment to the host cell)

They found good binding affinities to testosterone , progesterone, cholesterol, chlorogenic acid, caffeine, thymoquinone cinnamaldehyde and palmitic acid.
Screenshot_20211127-135641_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211127-133915_Chrome.jpg

Which is interesting because many of these molecules have been shown to help with covid/ vaccine associated problems before.

Testosterone:
(Low testosterone (T) and/or high estrogen/T ratio predict COVID-19 mortality, Post in thread 'Vitamin K, D and A bind to the SARS‐CoV‐2 spike protein' Vitamin K, D and A bind to the SARS‐CoV‐2 spike protein)

Thymoquinone:
(Post in thread 'Just took the vax and getting panic attacks now. I genuinely don't know what to do with myself' Just took the vax and getting panic attacks now. I genuinely don't know what to do with myself)

Progesterone:
(Progesterone and allpregnanolone are protective against COVID-19 , Post in thread 'SARS-cov-2 spike protein activates endotoxin receptor TLR4' SARS-cov-2 spike protein activates endotoxin receptor TLR4)

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Once again besten Dank @Mauritio

Coffe with cinnamon for me ?

For the new Scarmecron-Variant they speculate other cell every mechanism than ACE2 already. Maybe HSP-Angle becomes more relevant

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Once again besten Dank @Mauritio

Coffe with cinnamon for me ?

For the new Scarmecron-Variant they speculate other cell every mechanism than ACE2 already. Maybe HSP-Angle becomes more relevant
You're welcome.
I think when you use the mentioned substances plus fat solubles and possibly a few other things( methylene blue, aspirin ,...) you are covered in such a fundamental way that you shouldn't have to worry about new mechanisms of viral entry.
In the end it always comes down to inflammation and there's tons of ways to produce it, but a few fundamental things that oppose it.

Its always good to know exactly what is going on though. So I'm interested what the studies will find.

Birdie

Thank you. Sent this to a few...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Grapelander

Thank you Maurito for another great study. I need to learn more about Heat Shock Protein (HSPA5) - I am hearing this term with increased frequency.
You can get hydroxytyrosol from olives and olive leaf (must be iron-free to work). Olive Leaf Monograph

I posted on chlorogenic acid on CV How To Treat thread:
Caffeoylquinic acids (CQA) are compounds composed of a quinic acid core, acylated with one or more caffeoyl groups. There is a positive correlation between the number of caffeoyl groups bound to quinic acid and the rate of ATP production. Compounds of this class include:
  • Chlorogenic acid (3-O-caffeoylquinic acid or 3-CQA)
  • 4-O-caffeoylquinic acid (crypto-chlorogenic acid or 4-CQA)
  • 5-O-caffeoylquinic acid (neo-chlorogenic acid or 5-CQA)
Chlorogenic acid can be found in the bamboo Phyllostachys edulis, as well as in many other plants, such as the shoots of common heather (Calluna vulgaris).
Chlorogenic acid and the related compounds cryptochlorogenic acid, and neochlorogenic acid have been found in the leaves of Hibiscus sabdariffa.
Isomers of chlorogenic acid are found in potatoes. Chlorogenic acid is present in the flesh of eggplants, peaches, prunes and coffee beans
Neochlorogenic acid or 5-caffeoylquinic acid is a natural polyphenolic compound found in some types of dried fruits and a variety of other plant sources such as peaches. It is also found in Sunflower seed meal, Globe artichoke heads, Chicory [Red], Half-highbush blueberry, Highbush blueberry, Lovage, Burdock root, and Highbush blueberry. Nettles (Urtica dioica) is a good source.

Centella asiatica has caffeoylquinic acids. Plants of genus Pandanus. Chrysanthemum. Honeysuckle. Barberry. Black Currant (jelly to the rescue).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals