The Combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc) Synergistically Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (Spike protein) is this why they tried to ban NAC?

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) infection is the cause of a worldwide pandemic, currently with limited therapeutic options. The spike glycoprotein and envelope protein of SARS-CoV-2, containing disulfide bridges for stabilization, represent an attractive target as they are essential for binding to the ACE2 receptor in host cells present in the nasal mucosa. Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc) has synergistic action against glycoproteins by breakage of glycosidic linkages and disulfide bonds. We sought to determine the effect of BromAc on the spike and envelope proteins and its potential to reduce infectivity in host cells. Recombinant spike and envelope SARS-CoV-2 proteins were disrupted by BromAc. Spike and envelope protein disulfide bonds were reduced by Acetylcysteine. In in vitro whole virus culture of both wild-type and spike mutants, SARS-CoV-2 demonstrated a concentration-dependent inactivation from BromAc treatment but not from single agents. Clinical testing through nasal administration in patients with early SARS-CoV-2 infection is imminent.

GTW

They banned every damn thing that undermined the Pharma Pimps' vax panacea narrative. Consider their opposition an endorsement.

professor_sue

I watched that video by Elliott Overton, who is excellent on a variety of health issues (EONutrition). My take away from the information shared is that it is extremely likely that Big Pharma tried to ban NAC for this very reason. They want people sick and dependent on the medical system. I did find NAC for sale on Amazon, but sadly, I had a negative reaction to it. It has something to do with sulfur and my sensitivity to it. I take nattokinase regularly anyway for muscle aches and pain and ordered some bromelain recently. Looking forward to see how that works. Great video and article. Thanks for sharing!!

Peater Piper

So I've been taking NAC, bromelain, and nattokinase for a while. I'm in the middle of my second covid infection, a year after my first. My takeaway is they won't prevent infection via the oral route. Note that the authors of the study have a product (BromAc) that can be administered intranasally. I'm not aware of any study that directly applied bromelain to the nasal passages (though there's reason to believe that via the oral route, some does reach the mucosa), but NAC is highly mucolytic when applied directly to the mucus. NAC doesn't seem to be mucolytic at all when taken orally, or the amounts required are excessive, not sure which.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals