Neuro effects and mechanisms of SARS-COV-2

akgrrrl

If this is the case and Covid causes prion formation why the push for vaccines...which would do the same? I mean, why not just let the virus infect everyone on the planet?
Millions of us have lives far from cities, with gardens and sustainable food sources. How would I become infected if not to intentionally travel to a city and seek out the vax? Its a 150 mile drive through mountains for me to reach a municipality that accepted CARES monies.

nejdev

I've got long haul. What can I do?

Eating Peat diet.

Aspirin - 81-150 mg a day
2-6 Mg ingested K2
2000 mg topically applied calcirol
Oxidal - 2-4 drops every morning on back of tongue
Red light 5 minutes on back of head then 15 minutes full body
Tocovit 2-5 drops daily
Magnoil recently 3-5 drops on hands before bed
Pyrucent recently on hands 5 drops

Faced covid in June. Almost died from what I suspected was serotonin syndrome. Felt like multi organ failure, blood vessels popping. Hunched over to breath.

I've been getting better, slowly, over the course of the last year in all symptoms. Was able to get back out snowboarding and dancing just about every night. Over the last five days my sense of smell is still good. But my chest feels heavy, lightheaded, fearful, on and off breathing difficulty more than usual. numbness in mouth. I'm scared I will die soon.

I have DeFibron, Cardenosine, Cyproheptadine and Progest-E at my disposal. Been trying to incorporate one supplement at a time but obviously it's not enough. I'm willing to try anything to live. Not sure where else to look on this forum or who to talk with, but need expertise.

Having a Doctors appointment tomorrow, what tests should I ask for? Thank you.
Been long hauling for 7 months now. How you been holding up?