What to eat with ground beef?

ThisWorld

Right now I just cook it and eat the ground beef by itself which is a bit stale ime.

Dean

Riced cauliflower or shredded cabbage? Though the vitamin c, I guess, would maximize iron absorption. Don't know how you feel about that or veggies for that matter.

If your old school Peatatarian, some type of dairy would add some different texture, taste. Cheeses(melted,cottage,ricotta, cream cheese), butter, sour cream, etc.

P

pineywoodrooter

Right now I just cook it and eat the ground beef by itself which is a bit stale ime.

Hamburger rice is pretty good. Pan fry ground beef with garlic and salt and add it to white rice. Sometimes I add a tablespoon of honey to the beef. Can add other spices too.

Sunny Jack

You could mix it with cream cheese and hot sauce for a simple yet flavorsome experience.

Peatful

ursidae

i like it with a homemade tomato sauce- peeled cooked tomatoes, fresh basil thyme and oregano, garlic, onion, (real) olive oil

A.D.

I have 4 meals a day and 3 of the meals are ground beef bowls.

1st one is with 90 grams of rice and a tablespoon of Tzaziki Sauce (the yogurt & cucumber sauce they put on gyros)

2nd one is with 56 grams of organic mozerella cheese and half a mango.

3rd one is with 90 grams of rice, quarter cup of onions, tablespoon of low fat sour cream, tablespoon of HOT Pace picante sauce.

Each bowl is cooked in a quarter cup of beef bone broth and I add a good amount of salt.

Meals include a half cup of either OJ, cranberry juice, or sparkling water.

akgrrrl

i like it with a homemade tomato sauce- peeled cooked tomatoes, fresh basil thyme and oregano, garlic, onion, (real) olive oil
Wul yeah, if you made a homemade Einkorn 1hour pizza dough and a ball of handmade mozzerella with all that

ursidae

Wul yeah, if you made a homemade Einkorn 1hour pizza dough and a ball of handmade mozzerella with all that
sometimes I have this with rice noodles/mash potato, but I err on the side of caution when it comes to gluten containing starches

TheCodez

For 5 months 90% of my calories have come from beef balls (think sausage balls except with beef). I mix 1/2 pound of 73% ground beef with 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour (also gelatin, calcium, crushed red pepper, salt, baking soda, potassium tartrate and water) . I've spent 20 years experimenting with every style of eating I could find and this is the only thing I've ever managed to do for 5 months. I've never found any approach to eating that worked THIS well for me.

akgrrrl

sometimes I have this with rice noodles/mash potato, but I err on the side of caution when it comes to gluten containing starches
No gluten in Einkorn. Its the "original wheat" actually a triticale, super high pro, no gmo over the centuries, only grows short small yield so big corps dont grow it, recently discovered

Sunny Jack

You could be like Grant Genereux and have ground beef with black beans and rice for every meal.

Eat raw with some raw egg yolks and salt.
Yeah make tartare with it. I like chopped pickles and mustard with egg yolks on top. But you can get pretty creative with recipes and it is way better than cooked. Cook meat gets so dehydrated it is weird once you get used to raw.

dreamcatcher

I sauté onions together with green and red bell peppers ( chopped very small) then after about 20 minutes add salt and mix in lots of tomato puree. A couple of minutes later I add the beef mince to the mix and cook it for a few more minutes. It's delicious.

FrenchKiwi

For 5 months 90% of my calories have come from beef balls (think sausage balls except with beef). I mix 1/2 pound of 73% ground beef with 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour (also gelatin, calcium, crushed red pepper, salt, baking soda, potassium tartrate and water) . I've spent 20 years experimenting with every style of eating I could find and this is the only thing I've ever managed to do for 5 months. I've never found any approach to eating that worked THIS well for me.
How does it make you feel? Can you give exact details of recipe and procedure? Do you eat them with anything else and why do you add flour?

akgrrrl

This sounds so interesting. Yes, please tell what you have documented over the months of eating this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals