High Maintenance Of Beef

Never thought about that. It can be. Satiation is complex. There's many physiological and psychological factors.

I was thinking... For example I might not be very hungry. Like I could delay the next meal an hour or so, but I decide to eat immediately for convenience. Then I suddenly become very hungry like I have to have a large meal. But I could have waited an hour for it before being hungry. I don't know if I made myself clear.

But if you eat immediately why do you become very hungry?

schultz

I feel as though a lot of the time my craving for meat is usually just a craving for salt. :beaver:

Makrosky

But if you eat immediately why do you become very hungry?
Such, it's hard to explain. Imagine its 13.00. I'm not hungry and I could wait until 14.00 to eat. But I decide to eat at 13.00 because at 14.00 I have a meeting. I start to have lunch, and then what happens is that if I don't eat a full satisfying meal, I am very hungry afterwards. Imagine I finish the lunch at 13.30. If it's not a big lunch I become very hungry. If I did not start to eat I wouldn't be hungry until 14pm. Do you know what I mean ? :):

kiran

I was thinking... For example I might not be very hungry. Like I could delay the next meal an hour or so, but I decide to eat immediately for convenience. Then I suddenly become very hungry like I have to have a large meal. But I could have waited an hour for it before being hungry. I don't know if I made myself clear.

Its probably a bit of stress that keeps you "not hungry". Eat a little bit and your stress drops to show you just how hungry you are. So... eat more often if you can.

schultz

Jeez. Would it kill ya to try a bit more salt, meat or no meat?

I know, I just always forget about salt. Everything I eat during the day has no salt in it (fruit and latte's) so by the end of the day I am ravenous for salty things. On cronometer sodium is like the only thing I am low in usually, even with cheese. I used to put it in my coffee but I've been using instant lately and salt tastes really bad in it for whatever reason.:panda:

Makrosky

Its probably a bit of stress that keeps you "not hungry". Eat a little bit and your stress drops to show you just how hungry you are. So... eat more often if you can.
Hmmm... Good hypothesis but I'm not sure it applies in my case. I get very hungry when I'm stressed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals