Eating Ground Beef with White Sugar?

yerrag

Well that sounds completely delicious! No kidding. I have to go make that.
Forgot to add raisins. Black pepper is optional.

I've eaten this since I was a child. Never tired of it. The plaintains is probably what made it cuban, although I doubt Cubans know of it. The plaintain we use is unlike the Cuban plaintain, we call it saba. It's like Neapolitan Ice Cream. The people in Naples don't know what it is.

abady

Minerals in honey maple syrup and fruits are important for metabolism they work as co-factors for so many enzymes, white sugar is not the best idea IMO.

yerrag

Minerals in honey maple syrup and fruits are important for metabolism they work as co-factors for so many enzymes, white sugar is not the best idea IMO.
don't be such a purist. be practical.

abady

don't be such a purist. be practical.
this absolutely means nothing lol, honey and meat are so tasty, and white sugar + meat is so weird and disgusting. no idea how you gonna eat that are u gonna melt sugar in water and drink it while eating meat? ... anyway eat it however you want I don't care.

yerrag

this absolutely means nothing lol, honey and meat are so tasty, and white sugar + meat is so weird and disgusting. no idea how you gonna eat that are u gonna melt sugar in water and drink it while eating meat? ... anyway eat it however you want I don't care.
Obviously you can only boil water and you call it cooking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals