All The Nutrients To Metabolize Sugar - Aka How To Eat Infinite Amounts Of White Table Sugar?

FredSonoma

I'm having issues getting enough sugar - because of all the liquid. I always feel bogged down with liquid, but hungry for more sugar.

Fruit juice concentrates / honey give me diarrhea (and make me feel weird). Too much white table sugar makes me feel anxious / socially awkward / fking weird in general.

So I'm getting all my carbs from orange juice - in addition to drinking about a gallon of milk a day, it's sooooo much liquid. Would there be a way to supplement with the right nutrients to allow me to eat as much white sugar as I want without feeling weird?

artist

Everything I read suggests getting b vitamins and plenty of minerals. I eat a very high sugar diet albeit mostly from juice, and get huge benefits from supplementing a b complex as well as magnesium. I dose the b vitamins throughout the day which makes a big difference

Ashoka

Sorry for being dense, but how do you dose the b vitamins throughout the day? Just using a pill splitter?

Spokey

That's a great question.

I wonder if someone were to actually do this, would contaminants in pure white sugar or the supplements become an issue?

tara

Ashoka said:
post 104586 Sorry for being dense, but how do you dose the b vitamins throughout the day? Just using a pill splitter?
Possibly:
Add B-vit powders to your juice, and drink several times a day.
Haidut's solban is poratble and easy to take split doses, if it contains the ones you want.
Or get a small portable pill splitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

tara

Spokey said:
post 104714 I wonder if someone were to actually do this, would contaminants in pure white sugar or the supplements become an issue?

I think Peat's said that refined sucrose is usually pretty pure, but the contaminents in artifical vitamin and mineral supplements could be an issue, esp. if you rely heavily on them. He's recommended broth from greens as a safer way to get minerals.

Last edited by a moderator:

michael94

hey, I'm very interested in this topic

For a cup of sugar.... would 1 egg yolk and 2 cups coffee 2 cups skim milk pinch of salt have the necessary nutrients to process that well? Maybe I'm feeling adventurous and add in a drop of meth blue

Also, does the magnesium have to be taken directly with sugar or say I'm eating a lot of potatoes in the evenings and having sugar in the morning would that suffice? Same for niacin but with meat. Thanks.

Luann

Forget infinite amounts of white table sugar, I just wanna feel like I'm processing the sugar I take in daily!
Milk / cheese / yogurt, dates, and potatoes seem to cover most of the bases but I also take copper, a clean C, and methyl folate every day. On weekends I do magnesium threonate, biotin, and K2.
Although I just started some of the supplements, I feel that this is a pretty balanced regimen.

nomoreketones

To summarize what has been posted so far with some added notes:
B vitamins in general
B1 - Thiamine - for respiration
B3 - Not sure if Niacin or Niacinamide is better
B7 - biotin
magnesium - required for ATP
K2 - supports cell respiration and inhibits lactic acid
Coffee - Insulin sensitivity and prevention of fatty liver but if used but coffee can cause dangerous ammonia buildup if too much protein in diet.

Possibly missing from this thread:
B6 - Not sure if pyridoxine or P5P is better.
Adequate protein - you will get fatty liver eating lots of sugar with insufficient protein
Aspirin - supports cell respiration and inhibits lactic acid
Taurine - promotes insulin sensitivity
Too much PUFA blocks T3

Is anything missing from this list?