Eating Ground Beef with White Sugar?

TopG

Would it be weird/unhealthy to eat ground beef with white sugar as seasoning?

The combo seems so weird but in theory should be good, right?

What is your personal favorite alongside ground beef?

jdrop

Had some tonight, but prefer some maple syrup or honey to crisp it up.

OP
TopG

TopG

Salt, garlic, onion, basil, oregano, marjoram.

Salt, pepper, garlic and something sweet are the official standards.
What? I mean what do you mix white sugar with. Not ground beef

jdrop

What? I mean what do you mix white sugar with. Not ground beef
I put the sweet stuff on the meat. If I'm looking for a carb to go with it, rice or cooked apples go well for me.

DonLore

Raw honey, or honeycomb is a million times more healthier than white sugar. Why do people try to make processed, white sugar a good thing to eat? Its not healthy

Immanency

@DonLore Hi,certains white sugar/cane sugar can make some people feel better than certains organic Raw honey

concret effects>theories

i ignore if you implyed swallowing the wax from the comb when you mentionned it,from my experience swallowing the wax is detrimental for health,the throat do not want the wax to go down,you have to force it

Last edited:

DonLore

@DonLore Hi,certains white sugar/cane sugar can make some people feel better than certains organic Raw honey

concret effects>theories

i ignore if you implyed swallowing the wax from the comb when you mentionned it,from my experience swallowing the wax is detrimental for health,the throat do not want the wax to go down,you have to force it
The wax melts down in seconds when eaten with bee pollen. The wax is a great source of policosanols, for example

Immanency

@DonLore everytime i tryed to force the wax down my throat,instead of considering the fact that it was not treated as food in the mouth,i experienced a few terrible dreams for 2 to 3 days,and the feces went from non watery,non sticky,easy to pass,to watery and somewhat painfull,with tiny shreds of wax intact

how are your dreams and your intestinal health?

The wax is a great source of policosanols, for example

just a little joke to emphasize my point,a rock is certainly a great source of certains minerals,why dont we eat rocks?

as an anecdote,i have not seen a single video with hunter/gatherers swallowing the wax instead of spitting it

DonLore

@DonLore everytime i tryed to force the wax down my throat,instead of considering the fact that it was not treated as food in the mouth,i experienced a few terrible dreams for 2 to 3 days,and the feces went from non watery,non sticky,easy to pass,to watery and somewhat painfull,with tiny shreds of wax intact

how are your dreams and your intestinal health?

just a little joke to emphasize my point,a rock is certainly a great source of certains minerals,why dont we eat rocks?

as an anecdote,i have not seen a single video with hunter/gatherers swallowing the wax instead of spitting it
Doesnt seem to give me any problems. But I dont swallow the pieces of wax, only after it melts I swallow it

yerrag

ground beef sauteed with sugar to caramelize the sugar to improve taste. add soy sauce and garlic, and some ground pepper.

this is arroz a la cubana

when you have it with white rice, fried plaintains, and sunny side up egg.

DonLore

@DonLore do you eat it raw?does all of it melt or only a part?if you eat the wax with out pollen,does it melt differently?
Raw yes. If I eat only the honeycomb, it takes 10-30minutes for the wax to melt fully. If I take teaspoon of bee pollen with it, it melts fully in 5 seconds

-Luke-

Rafe

ground beef sauteed with sugar to caramelize the sugar to improve taste. add soy sauce and garlic, and some ground pepper.

this is arroz a la cubana

when you have it with white rice, fried plaintains, and sunny side up egg.
Well that sounds completely delicious! No kidding. I have to go make that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals