Supplements if eating 1lb ground meat

tommyg130

Hey all, if I eat 1lb ground beef per day, 4oz in 4 meals all matched with milk or cheese white rice or potatoe as carb and pineapples
Or oranges with honey and syrup ... usually a coffee after.. DAmn near everyday too a tea I eat that.. about 8oz liver and 8oz shrimp weekly I just find this diet hits all my cravings.. I take aspirin after meat, magnesium, niacaminde , k2.. I still suffer with low body temps and cold extremities.. my muscles don’t feel full usally ,. Like I am depleted of glycogen . temp will rise after eating but then drop shortly.. I feel so good while eating and for 10 min after lol.. then it fades .. would there be a point in supplementing b1 if I eat 1lb meat daily already? T3/t4 didn’t do much for me.. I will try t3 alone .. progesterone helps with sleep a bit.. I’m only 23 and physically look healthy physique wise.. but my mood and energy are unstable and I crave food to ease the pain all day long.. Eating 4500 cals and still about 12-15% body fat. I don’t know what else to try lol.

cupofcoffee

glycine is supposedly important when eating a lot of muscle meats since it helps balancing methionine, inflammation, methylation etc. so i'd consider that