What Have You Found Most Helpful For Your Libido And Sexual Function?

scoobydoo

I’m honestly at a lost. After trying eating more carbs, more food, more fat, less fat and numerous supps (gonadin, pansterone, energin, magnoil, androsterone, etc) I have only had very temporary increase in either
Right now my function and libido are a is always and I’m looking for some guidance people have found to help them.

I’m also hoping to keep this thread active woth bloodwork updates after different recommendations
I’m considering trying metergoline as I’ve heard serotonin antagonists can be helpful

Scenes

Oysters 2-3 times a week.
Progesterone/dhea.
Playing around with lots of supps is not helpful in my experience.

equipoise

Good digestion is crucial. Solid bowel movements (twice a day) and a good attitude towards it.
Having sex with a partner in a long term relationship is a completely different ball game than going out and gettin it.

The testosterone boost of a single male going out and flirting, kissing and having a potential intercourse is amazing.
It's nice being in a relationship tho, it has its perks. But I feel really good when out and about.

alephx

I'd add plenty of sunlight, fruits and celery to what you are already doing. Also, some light exercise every day does great. Just skateboarding or going for a quick run (10min) leaves me pretty energetic if you catch my drift...

OP
S

scoobydoo

Oysters 2-3 times a week.
Progesterone/dhea.
Playing around with lots of supps is not helpful in my experience.

Do you use Cortinon for that one? I have pansterone and progestene but have yet to try the progestene yet. How much did you use?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals