What diet for intestinal inflammation

youngsinatra

I do eat eggs personally, 6-8 per day, but I get weird reactions if the quality of the egg is not very high.
I get joint pain, brain fog and chest pains from regular eggs, but I don’t get that reaction from local pasture-raised hens.
I do eat some fish per week because I think that n-3/n-6 needs to be balanced, especially if you eat as many eggs as I do. (This is not very peaty, but at least my opinion and my experience)

I do eat scrambled eggs with rice and a glass of fresh OJ in the morning - it‘s quick, easy and delicious. I drink two espressos afterwards and I am good to go.

Here is my advice for you:
Avoid dairy and gluten for 2 weeks straight and don‘t cheat here and there. Commit for two weeks.
If you want to eat eggs, buy organic pasture-raised high quality eggs!

A good friend of mine did the same lately and he got rid of weird skin problems, brainfog and his debilitating fatigue by doing it. - He didn‘t even had GI issues with those foods.

We did a refeeding test to see if symptoms return.
Voilà symptoms kicked back immediately after eating those foods again.

Peace my friend
and let me know how you‘re doing.
Excuse me if I am too straightforward.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Thank you for the information, I wonder why an antibiotic such as Metronidazole and Tetracyclinum TZF helps my scalp. When I stop taking it after two weeks I have a recurrence of seborrheic dermatitis.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Yep, the only antibiotics I got them to treat helicobacter pylori. How to treat inflammation of the intestines and stomach.

Kray

Biotics Research Amino Acid Quick Sorb Liquid Formula, Highly Absorbed, Glycine, L Alanine, L Arginine HCl, L Lysine HCl, L Proline, L Histidine HCl, L Serine, L Threonine, L Valine 2 Fluid Ounces​

I got this on amazon few months ago because it was different than anything I'd ever seen. Immediately changed digestion, and other benefits followed. Just get it.
@GAF

Can you give more detail on benefits of this product? I am suffering from skin issues (seb derm or eczema). Would this product help? Best time to take, and how often? Is it something you use continually, or symptomatically? Any information would be helpful.

Thank you-