Seborrheic Dermatitis (SD) And Periodontal Bacteria - My Hypothesis

rei

Yes as i wrote, i won't be quoting your later posts as i already had enough reading up until the one i answered to, there is only so much insanity i can stomach. And yes, since COVID i have seen there is no time for being politically correct with people that live in delusions, better just to spit out the truth at once since the opposition is not interested in good manners either.

Jam

Yes as i wrote, i won't be quoting your later posts as i already had enough reading up until the one i answered to, there is only so much insanity i can stomach. And yes, since COVID i have seen there is no time for being politically correct with people that live in delusions, better just to spit out the truth at once since the opposition is not interested in good manners either.
You're being a prick. Simply stop reading his posts (or put him on ignore if you can't resist) and stop posting in his threads.

rei

Am i, or only answering in same tone as his previous posts?

And don't worry, if people here think it is wrong to call out walls of text (with unsubstantiated claims that lead to worsening of the persons health), then it is no place for me on this site.

All while i try to advocate people just do some movement exercises to return to their original posture. But this is ridiculed by some luddites because their guru has never talked about such. Only sugar, pregnenolone and carrot salad can heal you. Just ignore the fact how many people are in chronic fascial tension making them unable to effectively oxidize sugars, since they never exit stress metabolism, so the body is constantly primed to burn fat over sugar. But just ignore how many people going low card or keto see drastic improvements, and then be unable to understand why that seldom lasts long.

You keep clinging to the old arguments, and wonder why a majority of the population here has metabolic syndrome, weight gain etc. I tell you exactly why it happens, and how to treat it. But that is clearly bull**** because it was not a PEER REVIEWED STUDY. Weirdly in this aspect people here forget how their guru loathes such consensus science.

Last edited:

Apple

Am i, or only answering in same tone as his previous posts?

And don't worry, if people here think it is wrong to call out walls of text (with unsubstantiated claims that lead to worsening of the persons health), then it is no place for me on this site.

All while i try to advocate people just do some movement exercises to return to their original posture. But this is ridiculed by some luddites because their guru has never talked about such. Only sugar, pregnenolone and carrot salad can heal you. Just ignore the fact how many people are in chronic fascial tension making them unable to effectively oxidize sugars, since they never exit stress metabolism, so the body is constantly primed to burn fat over sugar. But just ignore how many people going low card or keto see drastic improvements, and then be unable to understand why that seldom lasts long.

You keep clinging to the old arguments, and wonder why a majority of the population here has metabolic syndrome, weight gain etc. I tell you exactly why it happens, and how to treat it. But that is clearly bull**** because it was not a PEER REVIEWED STUDY. Weirdly in this aspect people here forget how their guru loathes such consensus science.
movement exercises won't work without adopting anti inflammatory (no starch) diet first.
You don't even need any special movement exercises actually , RP is a proof for it

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Whose health is worsening?
"
I have high blood pressure, and it had gone up, and I learn why it had. I also learn why I had it in the first place. So I've found the root cause. And because of that, I'm finding ways to lower it. And I learn a lot about how difficult it is. But in knowing more, the more I know how to conquer it. Wouldn't you agree that is an intelligent approach? And would I do better in any other way? I don't know what in your mind is considered substantiated, but you certainly think my approach is "unsubstantiated" even though I would say it is methodical and well thought out. And nothing in your "substantiated" world can do better than it. Is taking bp drugs "substantiated" that those who take it are healther than I am? Or are they substantiated merely by seeing bp values drop at the expense of other measures of health?

I can now see why you are transferring your frustration at me. It's natural to find a punching bag, but next time try working out at the boxing gym. That is a healthier approach.

Don't you find it quite funny that you're the proverbial pot calling the kettle black here? And you trying to protect people from my unsubstantiated claims? Do you have a mirror to look at yourself?

COVID is getting to you no doubt. Unlike you, I'm that healthy to boast that I haven't had flu nor fever for 20 years, after "conquering" it. From having flu once or twice a year prior to that. So I am very confident that as long as I stick to my lifestyle, I will continue to have that strong an immune system. You bet I am proud of this big, big achievement. And you should bet on me also conquering my high blood pressure. And since this is a seborrheic dermatitis thread, you should also bet that I will also conquer SD along with it.

Meanwhile, keep plugging away with what you're advocating if that is what you truly believe in. I will not stop you. All the best with your efforts.

Borz

Forum Supporter
I got seborrheic dermatitis right after a course of Nystatin, it’s been months and it’s still there

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals