Taking raw beef kidney & liver like pills for amazing benefit

Scenes

So I've been taking raw beef kidney like pills for about a week now. The benefits have been almost unbelievable.

In the order that I noticed them over the course of 5 days:

-tremendous sense of calmness.

-dandruff down 90% (within 24 hours).

-light sensitivity way down; much easier to open eyes in bright sunlight, also when using phone screen at night.

-no longer able to pull out strands of hair. Hair is sturdy and shiny without product.
-improved libido.

-improved muscle retention without the need for as many calories. Can actually feel muscle sitting on my frame as I walk around, which is new.

-teeth are whiter, harder, no discomfort in problem areas. Coffee stains have less of a presence and don't last long. After eating starch, there's less of a plaque-y feeling on the teeth. (Probably due to increase in vitamin K2)

-the brown color of the iris of my eyes has become a richer, more vibrant brown. The white sclera is also whiter.

*There is virtually no taste when swallowing the organ meats unless the blood isn't rinsed off. Chewing isn't required the same way that it's needed when eating cereal or vegetables because it's flesh (animal protein + fat).

The kidney organ specifically has been a big help, but in addition to the kidney, I've also been consuming 1/4-1/2 pound of raw ground beef as well as a few small bits of raw liver.

This SHOULD NOT BE DONE WITH CONVENTIONAL MEAT. It's imperative that the sourcing of the product is completely natural and clean, otherwise a person will be poisoning themselves with all of the steroids, antibiotics, and pesticides that the animal stored in their fat tissue.

Pasture-raised/grass finished animal flesh is pure medicine. It could be 4 to 5 times more nutritious than it's grain-fed, steroid-abused, conventional counterparts. Consuming flesh in an uncooked state means that the immune system won't have anything foreign to attack, which makes it autoimmune friendly.

Also, the cooking process will remove about 60% of the available nutrition (50% of the water-soluble B-vitamins and 20% of the minerals). By eating it in the raw state, this value is preserved in the 90-100% range.

A rule in naturopathy is that 'like cures like.' Eat liver for a better liver, eat kidney for a better kidney, etc.

Also in naturopathy, skin conditions are considered conditions of impure blood.
The kidneys filter the blood, i.e. the water of the body.
Therefore, the theory is that strengthening the kidneys will cleanse the blood and thereby remedy the skin condition.

Also noteworthy is that raw meat - especially these organs of the liver and kidney - have the highest abundance of water-soluble B-vitamins known to man. It stands to reason that water-soluble vitamins are the most important nutrient needed to cleanse the water of the body.

In traditional Chinese medicine, the kidneys are thought to be correlated with physical strength and weak kidneys result in earlier graying of the hair.

The kidneys are by far the richest source of selenium in the animal. They also contain very high amounts of B12, B2, iron, copper, and zinc.

Since the liver is much more nutrient dense than the kidney, it shouldn't be overdone. It contains the highest amount of retinol (bioavailable vitamin A) found in nature, as well as very high amounts of copper, B12, B2, B3, B5, iron, and zinc.

I find it to be a great shame that these things have become taboo in our modern society. About 10 ounces a day of these combined foods added to anyone's current diet could fix many, many problems just as it has for me.

Cheers as usual to the RPF!

-Salt (up to 1.5 teaspoons) + milk taken together
-Zinc (5-7mg per 5 hour window)
-Progest-E (a small dab 1-2x a day)
-Magnesium chloride (100-200mg occasionally)
-DHEA (5mg)
-Adrenal Cortex (from Thorne)

*As days go on with a continued use of raw flesh & organs as medicine, I am using these supplements less and less.

*Last thing worth mentioning is that a topical application of a green clay mixed with equal parts apple cider vinegar and left on for 30 minutes before being washed off is pretty effective.

I recently used it on my feet, as a means of helping to open up that outlet of the body, too. Hard to say anything conclusive about it, but I wasn't disappointed. Will definitely do it again in months ahead.

At the same time, since I mixed too much, I put it over top of some organs in the midsection. I don't think that part was of much value, though, aheh.
View attachment 25963

"The total selenium content was similar in both species with the highest content in the kidney (1764 and 1665 ng/g; pig/bovine), followed by liver (533 and 307 ng/g), spleen (370 and 284 ng/g), heart (201 and 205 ng/g) and diaphragm (144 and 116 ng/g)."

Glutathione peroxidase activity, and content of total and soluble selenium in five bovine and porcine organs used in meat production
"Low serum Se levels are a frequent finding in patients with acute kidney injury or chronic kidney disease. The relationship between hyposelenemia and the comorbidities associated with renal disease has not been extensively evaluated. It has been reported that both low serum Se levels and renal insufficiency are associated with an increased risk of coronary heart disease mortality and an increased risk for all-cause mortality in adults older than 35 years."

Selenium and kidney disease - PubMed
Sounds awesome but 5 days is about the timeline that everyone reports amazing benefits from their new regime, and then a month or two later we hear they stopped coz bla bla. Keen to hear how it continues, genuinely hope it works out and I‘m tempted to experiment myself.

OP
Twohandsondeck
If you can eat fresh kill like wild animals do, I wonder how much better you would feel
For sure. If all of modern society had access to wild animals, things would probably look a lot different.
mate what makes raw milk different does it digest much quicker and easier? is that why it doesnt sit in the stomach?
As far as I know it's about the enzymes like @Kray mentioned. The pasteurization process kills the living parts of the milk that are responsible for making it more digestible but those enzymes are also the reason why it goes sour within a couple of weeks. Besides that, the vitamin and mineral content is higher so that's probably an aid in itself.
Sounds awesome but 5 days is about the timeline that everyone reports amazing benefits from their new regime, and then a month or two later we hear they stopped coz bla bla. Keen to hear how it continues, genuinely hope it works out and I‘m tempted to experiment myself.
I feel you on that one. The experiments continue to continue lol

jnklheimer

For sure. If all of modern society had access to wild animals, things would probably look a lot different.

As far as I know it's about the enzymes like @Kray mentioned. The pasteurization process kills the living parts of the milk that are responsible for making it more digestible but those enzymes are also the reason why it goes sour within a couple of weeks. Besides that, the vitamin and mineral content is higher so that's probably an aid in itself.

How does pasteurization reduce mineral content?

OP
Twohandsondeck
How do you know that just eating cooked kidney wouldn’t have made a positive difference?
Because cooked liver and cooked beef both give me a tougher, sometimes even negative experience over digestion and autoimmune flare ups compared to their raw counterparts. Thus, I've made an assumption with the kidney to be no different.
How does pasteurization reduce mineral content?
Heat supposedly deducts it, though not as intensely as it does water-soluble vitamins. To be transparent, I don't know the mechanism by which it's reduced. I'm parroting information that Frank Tufano advertised in a video somewhere a year or three ago in which he cited a German database of various food nutritional levels which, IIRC, included cooked vs. uncooked animal products.

I also don't dismiss the idea that minerals are rocks and rocks don't evaporate. Either way, it's a feeble discussion because we know that the more raw & unadulterated an animal product is, the higher its nutritional value.

Dr. B

mate doesnt raw milk sour within like a week or 10 days?
even pasteurized milks sour within 2 weeks or 2.5 weeks mate

mariantos

mate doesnt raw milk sour within like a week or 10 days?
even pasteurized milks sour within 2 weeks or 2.5 weeks mate

Yes, milk quickly becomes sour if fresh / raw and kept at an inadequate temperature. I only buy raw milk, it has a short shelf life of maximum 5 days, usually 3 days. If the milk is kept at high temperatures, in a single day it becomes sour. You can stock up twice a week and if you keep it cool at optimal temperatures you will have no problems. It can be a problem only for those who do not have easy access to do their shopping so often.

Jonnie

How to get rid of the disgusting smell/taste of urine in the kidneys?

I bought organic lams kidney twice now and it’s like it’s been drenched and soaked in urine for weeks.

OP
Twohandsondeck
How to get rid of the disgusting smell/taste of urine in the kidneys?

I bought organic lams kidney twice now and it’s like it’s been drenched and soaked in urine for weeks.
Haha try soaking them in a solution for 3-12 hours. Milk, baking soda, salt, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, a bit of activated charcoal or green clay are all options that might help.

Depending on what the meat is soaked in, it's probably ideal to rinse it off before preparation or consumption.

koky

I put fresh pastured lamb kidneys in my chicken foot stock, avoiding the gross taste of kidneys on their own, gaining their benefit

Jonnie

Haha try soaking them in a solution for 3-12 hours. Milk, baking soda, salt, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, a bit of activated charcoal or green clay are all options that might help.

Depending on what the meat is soaked in, it's probably ideal to rinse it off before preparation or consumption.
Thanks, in between the carrot salads and all the other protocols that’s a lot of work.
Need to find a myself a Peaty waifu…

I put fresh pastured lamb kidneys in my chicken foot stock, avoiding the gross taste of kidneys on their own, gaining their benefit
This could work sounds easy enough.

GorillaHead

I've been doing a few fermented cod liver oil capsules from Green Pastures every 3rd day for the last few weeks. Seems fine enough, hard to determine one benefit or another.
Just curious cause the dandruff thing is honestly the biggest mystery of our time. I really think it related to retinol somehow. Cause we got multiple pubmed studies claiming retinol induced seb derm and another that retinol cured it

OP
Twohandsondeck
Just curious cause the dandruff thing is honestly the biggest mystery of our time. I really think it related to retinol somehow. Cause we got multiple pubmed studies claiming retinol induced seb derm and another that retinol cured it
Indeed, it's a conundrum. Aajonus Vonderplanitz thinks it's vegetable fat coming out of the scalp and drying the skin out while it leaves. It's at least associated with a state of over-acidity, that much I'm sure of.

Of relevance, I just got a hair mineral analysis test back and the thing that's especially whacked out is my Zinc:Copper ratio is way high, which it's noted that this might be a hidden copper toxicity... also my Calcium:Phosphorus ratio is low despite large amounts of dairy. The Ca:P ratio is said to be due to a lack of protein or lack of protein utilization... the latter of which could also be caused by zinc deficiency. Also, despite most of the ratios coming back within a "normal" range, my overall storage of most nutrients would appear to be subpar, which may also be chalked up to digestive insufficiency.

Whatever the case may be, after a bit of research on the results, I'm going to eat as if I have copper toxicity for a bit to see what happens.
Screenshot_20230324-201843_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20230324-202902_Drive.jpg

Dr. B

Indeed, it's a conundrum. Aajonus Vonderplanitz thinks it's vegetable fat coming out of the scalp and drying the skin out while it leaves. It's at least associated with a state of over-acidity, that much I'm sure of.

Of relevance, I just got a hair mineral analysis test back and the thing that's especially whacked out is my Zinc:Copper ratio is way high, which it's noted that this might be a hidden copper toxicity... also my Calcium:Phosphorus ratio is low despite large amounts of dairy. The Ca:P ratio is said to be due to a lack of protein or lack of protein utilization... the latter of which could also be caused by zinc deficiency. Also, despite most of the ratios coming back within a "normal" range, my overall storage of most nutrients would appear to be subpar, which may also be chalked up to digestive insufficiency.

Whatever the case may be, after a bit of research on the results, I'm going to eat as if I have copper toxicity for a bit to see what happens. View attachment 48789
View attachment 48790

Regarding vitamin A or retinol, ive been having 64oz grass fed A2 whole milk daily for a couple years or more now. It has neutral or no effect on skin or hair quality. It must have at least 3000IU vitamin A in there? Its the low temp pasteurized stuff but for maybe a 6 or 8 month period it was raw gras fed milk.

I have tried retinyl palmitate supplements and those definitely seem to cause oily skin on the face and even cause acne and an irritated red appearance on the skin. Like you can tell pimples will be coming. And it seems to reactivate acne scars which were almost entirely gone. Like an acne scar that was almost entirely faded, got reactivated upon using retinyl palmitate supps. I dont remember if it caused dandruff, it may have. Dandruff seems to coincide with oilier hair too? And hair loss? Those things seem to all occur together. Oily scalp/oily hair, hair loss and dandruff.

Kray

I've been doing a few fermented cod liver oil capsules from Green Pastures every 3rd day for the last few weeks. Seems fine enough, hard to determine one benefit or another.
How about today-- still taking in raw liver? A friend just shared that he is freezing his for 14 days (he says to remove any pathogens), then slices off a chunk and eats raw chased with ACV. I have access to 100% grass fed & grass finished beef liver and was considering giving it a try-- raw. Thanks for update!

OP
Twohandsondeck
How about today-- still taking in raw liver? A friend just shared that he is freezing his for 14 days (he says to remove any pathogens), then slices off a chunk and eats raw chased with ACV. I have access to 100% grass fed & grass finished beef liver and was considering giving it a try-- raw. Thanks for update!
I haven't tampered with liver for at least 4 months now. Perhaps I might be fine to take some small portions here and there, but I ended up stopping because eating liver in any capacity was causing symptoms of excess acidity.

I've consumed several pounds of liver over the course of the 2 years prior and I have a broad speculation that the inordinate amount of retinol from the liver had interfered with my ability to handle beta carotene, hence having repeatedly negative side effects from carrot and sweet potato that weren't present around 6-8 years ago.

To further speculate, I think the issue might have something to do with my bile storage. Eating raw vegetable juice, both cooked and raw vegetables (omit red, orange, and yellow ones), and taking olive oil with these foods on a daily basis has given me steady improvement in every way. Skin, sleep, mood, exercise, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals