What diet for intestinal inflammation

Maniek1300

I am looking for all the information you need about IBD. How to deal with chronic gut health. Inflammation and bacteria seem to be contributing to my seborrheic dermatitis. I am exhausted, I cannot cope with this disease. I was in the hospital and saw the inflammation of the intestines and removal of polyps. I'm sure the inflammation of the intestine leads to seborrheic dermatitis. I am asking for any tips. I noticed that the antibiotics I was treating for helicobacter pyroli helped with my seborrheic dermatitis. However, after I finished taking antibiotics, after a week the seborrheic dermatitis returned. Itching and yellow scales on the scalp.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 74
OP
M

Maniek1300

Morning:
-a glass of apple or orange juice
- four slices of bread with cheese or cold cuts
For lunch
- soup, rice, potatoes, meat, salad
Supper
- four slices of bread, canned fish
- Orange juice.
During the day about 6-10 glasses of tea.

Korven

Morning:
-a glass of apple or orange juice
- four slices of bread with cheese or cold cuts
For lunch
- soup, rice, potatoes, meat, salad
Supper
- four slices of bread, canned fish
- Orange juice.
During the day about 6-10 glasses of tea.

That's a lot of starch which can cause SIBO and gut irritation/inflammation. Ray is not a fan of starch: “For people with really sensitive intestines or bad bacteria, starch should be zero.”

Have you ever tried cutting out the complex carbohydrates?

nikotrope

No starch and no fiber really reduces my gut inflammation. White rice (and maybe not all of them, but I just use Japanese rice) might be okay in small doses.

But on the other hand inflammation can be caused by other things. I’m sensitive to stearic acid (chocolate) and beef among other things.

Supplementing amino acids like glycine and taurine (or eating gelatin) can help in some situations if you tolerate it.

boris

Raw salads feed bacteria. I would try cooked greens instead. Raw carrot daily helps keep the gut clean. Raw carrots and cooked mushrooms are the only fibers that don't cause problems for me. Commercial bread is literal poison.

Vins7

Raw salads feed bacteria. I would try cooked greens instead. Raw carrot daily helps keep the gut clean. Raw carrots and cooked mushrooms are the only fibers that don't cause problems for me. Commercial bread is literal poison.
Why is bread so bad?

boris

Why is bread so bad?
You can reduce the toxicity of bread by making your own sourdough from non fortified flour.

"A particular plant will have a variety of defensive chemicals, with specific functions. Underground, the plant’s roots and tubers are susceptible to attack by fungi and nematodes. The leaves, stems, and seeds are susceptible to attack by insects, birds, and grazing animals. Since the plant’s seeds are of unique importance to the plant, and contain a high concentration of nutrients, they must have special protection. Sometimes this consists of a hard shell, and sometimes of chemicals that inhibit the animal’s digestive enzymes. Many plants have evolved fruits that provide concentrated food for animals, and that serve to distribute the seeds widely, as when a bird eats a berry, and excretes the undigested seed at a great distance. If the fruit were poisonous, it wouldn’t serve the plant’s purpose so well. In general, the plant’s most intense toxins are in its seeds, and the fruits, when mature, generally contain practically no toxins. Roots contain chemicals that inhibit microorganisms, but because they aren’t easily accessible by grazing animals and insects, they don’t contain the digestive inhibitors that are more concentrated in the above-ground organs of the plant.

The toxins of plants include phenols, tannins, lectins/agglutinins, and trypsin-inhibitors, besides innumerable more specific metabolic inhibitors, including “anti-vitamins.” Unsaturated fats themselves are important defenses, since they inhibit trypsin and other proteolytic enzymes, preventing the assimilation of the proteins that are present in seeds and leaves, and disrupting all biological processes that depend on protein breakdown, such as the formation of thyroid hormone and the removal of blood clots.

Generally, fruits, roots, and tubers provide a high concentration of nutrients along with low concentrations of toxic antimetabolic substances."

"Bread and pasta consumption are strongly associated with the occurrence of diabetes, fruit consumption has a strong inverse association."

"Judging by present and past statements of the American Dietetic Association, I think some kind of institutional brain defect might account for their recommendations. Although the dietetic association now feebly acknowledges that sugars don't raise the blood sugar more quickly than starches do, they can't get away from their absurd old recommendations, which were never scientifically justified: “Eat more starches, such as bread, cereal, and starchy vegetables--6 servings a day or more. Start the day with cold (dry) cereal with nonfat/skim milk or a bagel with one teaspoon of jelly/jam. Put starch center stage--pasta with tomato sauce, baked potato with chili, rice and stir-fried beef and vegetables. Add cooked black beans, corn, or garbanzo beans (chickpeas) to salads or casseroles.”

The Dietetic Association's association with General Mills, the breakfast cereal empire, (and Kellog, Nabisco, and many other food industry giants) might have something to do with their starchy opinions. Starch-grain embolisms can cause brain damage, but major money can also make people say stupid things."
"Iron is a potentially toxic heavy metal. In excess, it can cause cancer, heart disease, and other illnesses."
"Flour, pasta, etc., almost always contain iron which has been artificially added as ferrous sulfate, because of a federal law."

Last edited:

GAF

Biotics Research Amino Acid Quick Sorb Liquid Formula, Highly Absorbed, Glycine, L Alanine, L Arginine HCl, L Lysine HCl, L Proline, L Histidine HCl, L Serine, L Threonine, L Valine 2 Fluid Ounces​

I got this on amazon few months ago because it was different than anything I'd ever seen. Immediately changed digestion, and other benefits followed. Just get it.

gaze

before you cut out bread, I personally would try to get tested for celiac disease just to get it out of the way. Once you cut out bread its impossible to diagnose because you need to be eating it to see if it's producing a reaction.

OP
M

Maniek1300

I wonder why antibiotics help with seborrheic dermatitis, which I can achieve with shampoos and ointments. Additionally, my stomach is inflamed. Next week I will have surgery to remove the adenoma from my stomach.

youngsinatra

I would drop dairy and gluten for a while and see if your symptoms get better.
Many people are sensitive to gluten and dairy. These are the most allergenic foods - dairy, gluten, eggs, soy and corn.
You might not feel an direct effect by these, but you will feel like a fog is lifting when you eliminate the food for 2 weeks or so.

The elimination of triggering foods is most important.
What you add in is also important, but it won‘t produce much results if inflammatory things still enters your gut.

I would eat white rice, lean ground beef, fresh-pressed orange juice, well-cooked white button mushrooms, with some coffee after each meal. Salt all meals to taste.
The raw carrot might be too harsh on an inflamed gut, so I think well cooked mushrooms are better in this case. (cooked for 2h in boiling water)

Support supplements could be D3, K2, magnesium glycinate, beef liver (freeze-dried pills)

gaze

Many people are sensitive to gluten and dairy. These are the most allergenic foods - dairy, gluten, eggs, soy and corn.
You might not feel an direct effect by these, but you will feel like a fog is lifting when you eliminate the food for 2 weeks or so.
soy and corn fed eggs are a triple whammy hahah. i'm not the biggest fan of eggs for this reason. highly allergenic food especially for those of us who've been through many vaccinations and have messed up immune reactions to food.

Vins7

What you add in is also important, but it won‘t produce much results if inflammatory things still enters your gut.

I would eat white rice, lean ground beef, fresh-pressed orange juice, well-cooked white button mushrooms, with some coffee after each meal. Salt all meals to taste.
The raw carrot might be too harsh on an inflamed gut, so I think well cooked mushrooms are better in this case. (cooked for 2h in boiling water)

Support supplements could be D3, K2, magnesium glycinate, beef liver (freeze-dried pills)
Any ideas for breakfast if I eliminate dairy and gluten?
I usually have toast and coffee with milk, plus some fruit. I'd have a hard time getting up and eating meat or something.
Thanks and a great thread, surely recovering digestive health is one of the things to improve to improve metabolism.

M

metabolizm

Any ideas for breakfast if I eliminate dairy and gluten?
I usually have toast and coffee with milk, plus some fruit. I'd have a hard time getting up and eating meat or something.
Thanks and a great thread, surely recovering digestive health is one of the things to improve to improve metabolism.

Eggs cooked in butter, with a glass of orange juice, is a great way to start. I don't think butter is a problem for most people.

M

metabolizm

Yes, dairy and gluten seem to be problematic, particularly with a background of intestinal inflammation/irritation.
For the healthy person, dairy isn't normally an issue, and as we know can actually improve health.
Gluten should probably be avoided by everyone, though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals