Vit K2 Interaction, Libido, And Eyes

OP
D

Dave M

Dry hard eye balls can be due to low vitamin A or low vitamin E.
Not in my case. I tested vitamin A, D, E and riboflavin together, separately, and in high doses. Only backing off MK-4 cleared up my eyes. MK-7 keeps them clear and provides the same benefits for me FWIW.

Frankdee20

If you are using the thorne 3-k capsules of vitamin K you may want to reconsider; just one of those capsules has 15mg of silicon which seems far too high. 5mg mixed tocopherols as well which should be fine

That is ******* insane ....I USE THE PRODUCT

OP
D

Dave M

Thanks @Dave M I have difficult to find good quality supplement vitamin E.. did you find a reliable source for that?
I'm just taking Solgar 400iu vitamin E. Not sure if its doing much for me but so far so good with this combo.

serling78

I just wanted to follow up on this thread. I struggled with dry and red eyes for about 9 months last year. Totally abstaining from vitamin K fixed my eyes gradually. Every time I reintroduced k2 in the form of Super K, kuinone, or thorne mk-4 my eyes dried up. I tried balancing with other fat solubles with no effect. However, after allowing my eyes to recover I introduced Jarrow mk-7 and have had no eye issues. I've been taking it for a month and have had huge increases in libido, drive, and other androgenic indicators.

Curious about the androgenic indicators. With that, have you noticed any balding /shedding /hairline receding?

I'm already dealing with MPB signs so I'm concerned about that.

I just recently increased my k2 dosage from 200 mcg daily to 600 mcg and I'm very bloated and constipated. Not sure if it's jut coincidence or related to the k2 yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals