Vitamin D/K Combo Increases Penis Size As Much As Surgery

Jing

on the subreddit there are reports of crazy size gains.
I wouldn't mind an 8 incher.
Not really most of the gains can easily be increased erection quality. Most people I see who say they have gained always say they had bad EQ. There isn't anything picture proof either not even from Janus . Yh I wouldn't mind an 8 incher either lol

Sam321

A very interesting study, not only because of its obvious social implications but also because it confirms the anabolic effects of the vitamin D/K combination, as well as the likely androgenic effects of vitamin D. I could not help but pronounce the D/K combo in my head as "dee-k" :): Another interesting finding of the study below was that both length and thickness were increased - a reliable sign of androgenic effects of the vitamin D/K combo, which are also corroborated by the increased libido and sense of vitality of the patients. I think that vitamin K also has androgenic effects considering the masculine changes it elicits on male jaws and that if higher doses were used (e.g. the study used 100mcg daily) the effects would have been much more pronounced. The only drawback of this study was that the daily dose of vitamin D used was high (50,000 IU). However, the authors were well-aware of the risks for hypercalcemia and tracked their patients closely yet, fortunately, no such side effects occurred. Duration of treatment was 3-6 months. I would personally be more comfortable with a vitamin D dose around 5,000 IU daily and a higher vitamin K2 (MK-4) dose in the range of 10mg-15mg daily, as the study on muscle anabolism linked above calls for. In fact, according to the same study above, doses of K2 as low as 1mg may be sufficient. However, I have a read a number of other human studies with vitamin K2 (MK-4) and they all claim bone/muscle/brain benefits robustly increase up to at least 5mg daily doses, and, considering vitamin K2 has really no known drawbacks (other than price) I think trying 10mg-15mg daily may accelerate the materialization of the "benefits" mentioned in the study below :):
Btw, it may be even more effective if the D/K combo is used topically (on the penis) and this may also both increase the effectiveness as well as decrease the risks of side effects from D3 (hypercalcemia).

(PDF) Enhanced Growth of the Adult Penis With Vitamin D 3
"...Fourteen male friends were invited to participate in a research project. They signed an informed consent form which explained the project and agreed to have blood drawn initially and whenever possible at 3 and 6 months after taking daily 50,000 units of D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K2. K2 is generally considered to be synergistic with D3 in enhancing deposits of calcium into bone. They were instructed to take no calcium supplements while on the D 3. They also agreed to have the senior author measure their flaccid stretched penis or to provide digital photos showing length and circumference of their erect penis initially and at 3 and 6 months."

"...The two earlier studies, which demonstrated penis enlargement,5,6 used vacuum pumps that required 30 minutes of daily vacuum pumping to achieve enlargement of up to 1 inch in length (average 0.67 inches) up to 0.75 inches in circumference (average 0.55 inches). Interestingly, it is reported that surgical enhancement results in only 1-2 cm increase in length and 2.5 cm augmentation in circumference! [7] In the current study, average increase in length of 0.46 inches and circumference of 0.523 inches is highly statistically significant and approximately equal to that obtained with vacuum pumps or surgical augmentation."

"...The only known risk of large dosages of vitamin D3 is excessive blood calcium levels with potential kidney damage. For that reason, individuals taking the large dosage of D3 are advised to avoid calcium supplements. In this current study, serum calcium levels at 3 and 6 months were all within the normal range. The physiological explanation for apparent androgenic effects of vitamin D3 are not simple, although plasma levels of vitamin D metabolites have been reported to have an effect upon sexual maturation and growth.11 There is some evidence that vitamin D3 is an androgen agonist and binds to Androgen Receptors.12,13 Much further work will be needed to explore this as a possible mechanism for enhanced penis augmentation with vitamin D."
This is the 4th headline focusing on penis size today. Wtf is going on

serling78

Also, it seems that liquid D3 applied on the organ or testes is very pro-erection hardness.
Is that long term though? Would hate to find out that after a couple weeks it makes your D fall off...

And are we talking D3 oral spray being used topically or d3 specifically made for topical use?

serling78

OK I gave it a try today with what I had on hand. Aaaaand...... nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Did 1 drop of kuinone and two drops of liquid D3. Was interested to see about increased EQ or even any noticeable effect, but I think I could have gotten the same results from splashing some water down there.

It wasn't a ton of D3, only 2k IU so I know that could be used to rationalize why it didn't have any effect. I don't know, I just can't believe it could do anything even at higher doses. Unless I actually experienced it of course..

Bodrum

@haidut
so if I am happy with my size and want to use for general health D3 and K2 supplements what is safe/good dosage for them just to maintain health?
Thanks
I have a bottle K in which every drop contains:
menakuionon 4 160 ųg
menakuionon 7 40 ųg
(does this mean 10 drops of this equalls to your product Kuionone's 1 drop?)

an a seperate bottle of d3 that contains in every drop :
colicalsiferol 25 ųg or 1000 IU
(I usually take 3-4 a day)
?
Also Giorgi, I am a turkish american living back in İstanbul Turkey.. have known about you, Danny and Ray for 5 months and had a couple zoom meetings with Danny. he helped me out ? I wanna buy a lot of your products, I can have a dr (I have a family dr who doesnt believe in dr's ?) prescribe them so it goes thru costums easier.. do you have any experience with turkish costums rules about your products.. by the way if you have your stuff in Bulgaria, I can just take a road trip and pick them up myself. I would also probably want to have your support about what kind of blood tests I should get and with the results you can kind of tell me which products would be useful for me.. thanks for any help you can give me ??

Last edited:

Dr. B

Can we supplement 5 to 10000 IU d3 and do foods for k2. Does grass fed milk fat have k2 or which foods have k2

metamorph

Sure, I agree on the effects of vitamin D being through the androgen receptor and potentiating of androgens. The Calcirol OP has some info on that.
Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3

I am not convinced about the role of prostaglandins and hGH though. Animals raised on EFA diets (= zero prostaglandins) do not get micropenis, actually to the contrary they have very high androgenic tone. hGH/IGF-1 are related to higher estrogen levels, and DHT is known to actually lower both, but IGF-1 more potently than hGH. Only aromatizable androgens tend to raise hGH/IGF-1.
Europe PMC

The studies on people with micropenis show that the effects of hGH are through increasing endogenous androgens.
Penile growth in response to hormone treatment in children with micropenis

Using only hGH is probably warranted only in cases where there is hypopituitarism and as such other concurrent issues such as dwarfism. Micropenis in the presence of normal height/development is solidly linked to hypogonadism, 5-AR deficiency, or some sort of androgen insensitivity and the most appropriate treatment is DHT or higher dose T (invariably used topically in studies, probably because it converts to DHT more).

Finally, adults with micropenis have been successfully treated with DHT monotherapy and their hGH levels are low (if they are healthy). Prostaglandins may play a role in vasodilation and erection but I have not seen any evidence that the prostaglandins play a role in increasing the length/width of adult penis.
Transdermal Dihydrotestosterone Therapy and its Effects on Patients with Microphallus - ScienceDirect

Just my 2c.
Would topical 11-Keto-DHT theoretically have a similar effect?

RealNeat

Has anyone got heart racing and anxiety like symptoms from oral Thorne k2? There is a thread here where the OP used topical Thorne k2 and still got those symptoms. The late @Travis mentioned that k2 is cardioactive and in the presence of low D may cause such symptoms. Any thoughts? @haidut

Dr. B

Has anyone got heart racing and anxiety like symptoms from oral Thorne k2? There is a thread here where the OP used topical Thorne k2 and still got those symptoms. The late @Travis mentioned that k2 is cardioactive and in the presence of low D may cause such symptoms. Any thoughts? @haidut
Ive gotten heart racing from code age adk not sure of anxiety

baccheion

Meeting all RDAs? How much vitamin D are you getting? Any CRON-o-meter?

Charlieb91

Ok so I have tried this dating back on February this year and here is my review. 6 months, 50iu per day, topical vitamin K2 on…. the area, fairly consistently and I did not die from hypercalcemia.

First of I was doing a decent amount of other PE work during this time and made gains. Stretching, pumping, raising DHT so it’s impossible to conclusively say if this actually worked but what I can answer is: “Is this worth it if you have no time for manual exercises or devices?”
I would say yes IF you haven’t taken vitamin D over 1000iu before. I have had years of taking what the mainstream medical community would call “high doses” (1000iu per 25lbs of body weight) and the gains probably already occurred at a time where I wasn’t concerned about the size of my junk.
Also relating to the hypercalcemia risk, I was taking 15mg of K2 nearly everyday and taking aspirin 75mg - 300mg so the risks of hypercalcemia were mitigated and bearing in mind I was chugging at least 1 litre of milk per day. Feel like I got lucky with no symptoms and could have died. And that is the last thing I want for anyone on this forum.

Is this the best option? probably not while being potentially dangerous. I feel maxing out size would be done better with (in order or effectiveness) cistanche, cordyceps, citrulline, DHT precursors (boron, Tribulus)
Manual exercises and devices plus keeping serotonin and estrogen under control are superior in my opinion.

Hope this was helpful for abit of insight.

Dr. B

Ok so I have tried this dating back on February this year and here is my review. 6 months, 50iu per day, topical vitamin K2 on…. the area, fairly consistently and I did not die from hypercalcemia.

First of I was doing a decent amount of other PE work during this time and made gains. Stretching, pumping, raising DHT so it’s impossible to conclusively say if this actually worked but what I can answer is: “Is this worth it if you have no time for manual exercises or devices?”
I would say yes IF you haven’t taken vitamin D over 1000iu before. I have had years of taking what the mainstream medical community would call “high doses” (1000iu per 25lbs of body weight) and the gains probably already occurred at a time where I wasn’t concerned about the size of my junk.
Also relating to the hypercalcemia risk, I was taking 15mg of K2 nearly everyday and taking aspirin 75mg - 300mg so the risks of hypercalcemia were mitigated and bearing in mind I was chugging at least 1 litre of milk per day. Feel like I got lucky with no symptoms and could have died. And that is the last thing I want for anyone on this forum.

Is this the best option? probably not while being potentially dangerous. I feel maxing out size would be done better with (in order or effectiveness) cistanche, cordyceps, citrulline, DHT precursors (boron, Tribulus)
Manual exercises and devices plus keeping serotonin and estrogen under control are superior in my opinion.

Hope this was helpful for abit of insight.

how much vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 were you using topically? 50IU is nothing. vitamin D3 supplements are usually 2000 IU or 5000IU... vitamin K2 I don't recall ever seeing IU's mentioned with K2 I just remember seeing 100mcg, 1mg, 5mg etc.

does aspirin reduce hypercalcemia risk?

what do cistanche, cordyceps, citrulline, boron and tribulus do exactly? I have heard boron is actually pro estrogen and dangerous, that tribulus is also pro estrogen unless you get some special bulgarian tribulus or something which is mostly androgenic instead of estrogenic? citrulline I think is just a blood flow booster, but the problem is it boosts arginine and boosts nitric oxide?

what about vaccuum penis pumps?

LeeLemonoil

how much vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 were you using topically? 50IU is nothing. vitamin D3 supplements are usually 2000 IU or 5000IU... vitamin K2 I don't recall ever seeing IU's mentioned with K2 I just remember seeing 100mcg, 1mg, 5mg etc.

does aspirin reduce hypercalcemia risk?

what do cistanche, cordyceps, citrulline, boron and tribulus do exactly? I have heard boron is actually pro estrogen and dangerous, that tribulus is also pro estrogen unless you get some special bulgarian tribulus or something which is mostly androgenic instead of estrogenic? citrulline I think is just a blood flow booster, but the problem is it boosts arginine and boosts nitric oxide?

what about vaccuum penis pumps?
50iu is not nothing when you apply it topically at the situ and tissue where it is intended to have effect.

I like putting some mct and other sat-fat based lotions where I put fat-soluble vitamins into on my scrotum every once in a while.

Dr. B

50iu is not nothing when you apply it topically at the situ and tissue where it is intended to have effect.

I like putting some mct and other sat-fat based lotions where I put fat-soluble vitamins into on my scrotum every once in a while.

topical absorption for vitamin d3 is supposedly only 10% of oral absorption so with topical you are already absorbing much less.
50 IU of vitamin D3 is minuscule even directly on the skin. I dont think you can even get softgel capsules with dosages that low, the minimum softgel capsule size is probably 400IU. most capsules are 1000IU, 2000 or 5000 IU.
if youre applying 50 IU vitamin D3 alongside some olive oil or coconut oil, any perceived or real benefits are much more likely to be coming from the oils not the vitamin D. I have heard it's risky applying mct/coconut oil to the scrotum area and also risky to apply fat soluble vitamins there

BrianF

topical absorption for vitamin d3 is supposedly only 10% of oral absorption so with topical you are already absorbing much less.
50 IU of vitamin D3 is minuscule even directly on the skin. I dont think you can even get softgel capsules with dosages that low, the minimum softgel capsule size is probably 400IU. most capsules are 1000IU, 2000 or 5000 IU.
if youre applying 50 IU vitamin D3 alongside some olive oil or coconut oil, any perceived or real benefits are much more likely to be coming from the oils not the vitamin D. I have heard it's risky applying mct/coconut oil to the scrotum area and also risky to apply fat soluble vitamins there
Topical absorption via the scrotum is much higher.

Gooner

If someone has high levels of D, could they supplement only with K to have the same affect? Concerned about high levels of Vit D supplementation and calcification or depleting mag levels.

mosaic01

A very interesting study,

The study has so many problems that it can hardly be taken seriously.

It's a self-published "study" by a guy who asked his friends to self-measure their penises, without any way to verify anything. Using harmful doses of Vitamin D (50.000 IU for many months) should be based on more objective data than this paper. The dose is almost guaranteed to lead to soft tissue calcification.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals