Very weird observation with dandruff and diet.

dervmai

progress
I noticed that whenever I was eating badly, I actually didn't notice the itching as much..... I quit eating unhealthy for the past week and I have noticed an increase in itching and inflammation.... could this point to gut issues like candida or dysbiosis? It's like the bacteria are being starved and it's causing a short term increase in itching. Is this a good sign that if I continue to eat right that my dandruff can potentially go away?

I noticed that whenever I was eating badly, I actually didn't notice the itching as much..... I quit eating unhealthy for the past week and I have noticed an increase in itching and inflammation.... could this point to gut issues like candida or dysbiosis? It's like the bacteria are being starved and it's causing a short term increase in itching. Is this a good sign that if I continue to eat right that my dandruff can potentially go away?
It depends on what “eat right” means. Candida needs sugar/grain sources, so taking them all away will have Candida spreading to find what it needs, like cancer with sugar and fats. You have to give it some of it’s food source to suckle it in place, and kill it with other methods. It is interesting that you noticed this effect. I never had the eczema or dandruff issues, and thought dandruff was a topical issue until just reading more about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals