TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

L

lollipop

From the first post on this thread:

TyroMax is a liquid dietary supplement containing natural dessicated thyroid (NDT) of porcine and bovine origin. It is USP quality, which means it is certified as suitable for human consumption.

Servings per container: about 30
Serving size: 20 drops
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Natural dessicated thyroid (NDT), USP, 3X Strength - 1 grain (65mg)

Other ingredients: Tocopherols/MCT

If you know the amounts of Cynoplus @jaakkima, you could probably figure it out...

jaakkima

Cynoplus isn't Ndt. I read something a long time ago about the conversion but want to be sure. I thought it was like 39mcg T4 for each grain. Nevertheless my question remains.

L

lollipop

Cynoplus isn't Ndt. I read something a long time ago about the conversion but want to be sure. I thought it was like 39mcg T4 for each grain. Nevertheless my question remains.
Ah...my apologies. Someone who has used both can be better able to answer this...

mr.mag

haidut - still waiting your response -how can I know if when ordering if I am getting bovine or mixed?
also can you think of any reason for not using tyromix and tyromax in the same day?

DaveFoster

@haidut There seems to be a lot of confusion over dosage conversions. Maybe update the original post w/ a T3 and T4 per drop administered? It might make it easier for people new to your product.

HDD

Thanks. I guess the dose of drops changed and now 20 drops should equal 1 Cynoplus tablet then...

Well, I’m not sure since the dose of TyroMax is equal to 3 grains and I believe 1 cynoplus is equal to 2 grains.

Dhair

@haidut There seems to be a lot of confusion over dosage conversions. Maybe update the original post w/ a T3 and T4 per drop administered? It might make it easier for people new to your product.
I don't think he can legally make those kinds of claims about this product. If he could, I'm sure he already would have posted the information.
Read Danny Roddy's thyroid primer. Here is an excerpt:
"Thyroid hormone is measured in "grains" with one grain being about 10 micrograms of T3 and 40 micrograms of T4. A healthy person usually makes about four grains of thyroid per day."
The product is supposed to be 3x strength, so 6-7 drops will give you about this much T3 and T4.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Can't legally state that. FDA prohibits discussing T4/T3 contents (if any) in any NDT product sold OTC.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't think he can legally make those kinds of claims about this product. If he could, I'm sure he already would have posted the information.

Yep, exactly. Thanks for pointing it out.

ginger

Hi haidut
I just stumbled across this site while searching for natural porcine thyroid powder. Something bad is happening with every brand of NDT on a world wide level. I am considering trying tyromax but see it is also bovine as well??? Can I ask where the powder is from? I don't know much about how the bovine works compared to the porcine except that many years ago the did make NDT pills from bovine and then for some reason stopped. I thought I read it was because the porcine was a closer match to human thyroid. And what do you think about tablet form? I was trying to figure out how to make a tablet with just NDT and either coco powder or coconut flour or even both , with no other ingedients... thoughts?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi haidut
I just stumbled across this site while searching for natural porcine thyroid powder. Something bad is happening with every brand of NDT on a world wide level. I am considering trying tyromax but see it is also bovine as well??? Can I ask where the powder is from? I don't know much about how the bovine works compared to the porcine except that many years ago the did make NDT pills from bovine and then for some reason stopped. I thought I read it was because the porcine was a closer match to human thyroid. And what do you think about tablet form? I was trying to figure out how to make a tablet with just NDT and either coco powder or coconut flour or even both , with no other ingedients... thoughts?

I responded to your email/PM.

ginger

And why do you only mention the Thai products? Why do you selectively fail to mention that TyroMax is cheaper than "western" brands like Armour, WP Thyroid, Erfa, etc? Am I in Thailand or in the USA? Raw materials (especially USP-grade) and labor are not cheap in the USA. Is the Thai product USP? For the 100th time - if you think the product is expensive please feel free to NOT buy it and go with the cheaper alternatives instead.
I would not recommend those Thai tabs ever... I tried them and OMG... my thyroid swelled up and became SO painful. We have no idea what they are actually made of...

ginger

@haidut have you thought about adding magnesium to this thyroid product?

Peat has talked about how important it is to get extra magnesium when using thyroid. Other than coffee, there aren't many good sources of magnesium that don't aggravate the gut and cause diarrhea. Milk of Magnesia with carbonated water would be ideal, but it's been banned across Europe and is a hassle to source from abroad.
That's why I wanted to make a pressed tablet with porcine thyroid combined only with chocolate powder. It's the perfect pill. All those stupid fillers big pharma uses in their "natural" desiccated thyroid are awful... 2 ingredients Choco-roid! :)

ginger

@haidut have you thought about adding magnesium to this thyroid product?

Peat has talked about how important it is to get extra magnesium when using thyroid. Other than coffee, there aren't many good sources of magnesium that don't aggravate the gut and cause diarrhea. Milk of Magnesia with carbonated water would be ideal, but it's been banned across Europe and is a hassle to source from abroad.

ginger

Got my TyroMax today. Opened it immediately and put 2 drops on my wrists and rubbed it in. Then came on here and finally finished reading through the posts... and to my surprise this version is oral... LOL So I guess I can't expect much from those 2 drops now... I'll try again tomorrow. fingers crossed. I am SO happy it's in this Vit E form now. What is MCT though?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals