Trump Hopitalised

Mito

Can't find the one on buffered aspirin being worse but I am positive it is posted somewhere on the forum.
“I think Peat may have been right when he recommends non-coated, non-buffered aspirin. This study claims that the coated and/or buffered versions have several-fold higher risk of GI bleeding than the plain uncoated version.

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lance ... 8/fulltext

"...Use of low doses of enteric-coated or buffered aspirin carries a three-fold increase in the risk of major UGIB. The assumption that these formulations are less harmful than plain aspirin may be mistaken."

Now, the study looked at low doses (325mg daily). I wonder if their findings would apply to higher doses used by Petarians.
Also, there was a study I saw recently claiming that the GI bleeding risk is primarily caused by H. Pylori under the stimulation of aspirin. Aspirin itself did not cause ANY damage in people not infected with H. Pylori and the human dosage used was quite high (90mg/kg), which would translate to 6g-8g per person per day. Definitely within the range of what some Petarians use. I will post the study when I find it.”
Aspirin Conditioning Protects The Stomach From All Irritants

Max23

IIRC HAIDUT mentioned in a study that buffered /coated aspirin
Caused more sensitivity/bleeding than regular.
I think it was to do with the fact it sat longer in position, because
of the coating, so in effect the protective coating caused more problems.

FOR MYSELF I ALWAYS TAKE IT DISSOLVED WITH BICARB OF SODA

Do you mean Alka Seltzer? If not, what quantities do you use and what product of aspirin?

OP
E
@Max23
I dissolve 325mg dispersible tablet in water with approx half a teaspoon
of bicarbonate soda.
I buy waitrose aspirin.. Cheap and cheerful 40p a pack o16 as I'm in UK.

I'm sure it has some unwanted fillers.... But doesn't
Cause me any problems/discomfort.

Max23

@Max23
I dissolve 325mg dispersible tablet in water with approx half a teaspoon
of bicarbonate soda.
I buy waitrose aspirin.. Cheap and cheerful 40p a pack o16 as I'm in UK.

I'm sure it has some unwanted fillers.... But doesn't
Cause me any problems/discomfort.

Thanks! I use Alka Seltzer. It is somewhat irritating. I would like to try to make a combination of aspirin and sodium bicarbonate to compare, since aspirin makes niacin work for me without a flush and really turns the system on for exercise.

LucyL

What if Trump had one of the trial vaccines? If the timeline is correct, his decline from infection to hospitalization with lung involvement was very rapid, for Covid. If his system was preprimed with a vaccine, that could explain the acceleration. I think the only one that's gone to human trials so far is the Moderna mRNA vaccine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals