Wrapping Up The Targeting And Framing Of Trump And Flynn

Drareg

Barr.
Barr.
Maybe the rift at the tippity-top is btwn skull n bones/CIA and R-fam.
Or maybe it's just hegelian dialectic.
But The CZAR Slaoui endorses Biden fwiw.

This is insane if they are turning over policing to the UN, how is this not headline news?
Replacing the US constitution with the UN bill of rights and making Clinton president?? Even if these acts don’t make it through Congress the American people should be alarmed with the suggestion, this isn’t in the American public’s interests.

This was the communitarian system they were trying years ago, didn’t try community policing somewhere else in the US, it was the UN again forcing through communitarianism.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

OP
yerrag

yerrag

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I imagine I can see the liege lord war playing out in the vax stocks:
ino, mrna, gild trashed whilst gsk, azn, sny, nvax go up.
Do you see it?
I feel like the saga needs accompaniment.
And all her other holdings.

There is a confounder - the Russian Gamaleya:

Regina

There is a confounder - the Russian Gamaleya:

hehe. Of course, Tchaikovsky trounces Holst but holy pedal lady. Harmony blur matters. (and so does rhythm). I should start a HBM movement. I don't like this gloppy schlok performance.
And both conductors stink.
But back to the point.
Read Dean's book and just look how it all moves together. He sounds woo (ananaki) until you go, well hmmmm. It's actually happening.
Oh and you think Russia is a confounder?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Reminds me of the Ravenna Music Fest.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

hint: they like to hide their last name.
I meant Ravinia. They said the name came from the ravines nearby. Do you mean it's the name of the daughter of a Zionist?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

6'8" Piatigorsky is R-fam
Sly. R-Fam

Ravinia- Fam no

Rothschild - Fam yes

Being a cellist. Marrying Rothschild.

Priceless.

Drareg

@yerrag
I just came across this lady, she only signed up a few weeks ago to YouTube. It reminds me of the recent arrival of gate keepers to Epstein scene, they come from these organizations mentioned in the video.
It’s worth watching but it’s a limited hangout, what they describe Obama’s and Clinton’s as doing they are doing themselves with this video, I don’t doubt the stories about private contractors or Clinton’s, it’s a switcharoo within a switcharoo, it’s designed to pull trump away from manafort and stone IMO, trump is still a patriot is the message ,classic limited hangout but good info nonetheless.

Their not wrong about robotics for law enforcement either, some people are laughing this off but the reality is it’s easy to implement, it justifies more surveillance, cameras everywhere like in China with recognition software and pings from your digital devices, with this you don’t need cops patrolling the street, just go pick up the criminal with a crew of cops once the crime is committed, they go pick up the criminal in a less escalated environment like their home a few hours later.
Reporting crimes will be done on your phone to an officer miles away, forensics only needed on the scene, it’s probably even possible soon to use laser speckle effect to detect finger prints so it could done by you also.
And joe public will say "if you don’t commit crimes you have nothing to worry about", sure joe until they start enacting crazy laws we must adhere to like mandatory mask wearing, throughout history we have seen crazy laws enacted, in the UK they tried to make it law that men hat to wear hats on a Sunday because the hatters industry was loosing money.

Last edited:

Regina

@yerrag
I just came across this lady, she only signed up a few weeks ago to YouTube. It reminds me of the recent arrival of gate keepers to Epstein scene, they come from these organizations mentioned in the video.
It’s worth watching but it’s a limited hangout, what they describe Obama’s and Clinton’s as doing they are doing themselves with this video, I don’t doubt the stories about private contractors or Clinton’s, it’s a switcharoo within a switcharoo, it’s designed to pull trump away from manafort and stone IMO, trump is still a patriot is the message ,classic limited hangout but good info nonetheless.

Their not wrong about robotics for law enforcement either, some people are laughing this off but the reality is it’s easy to implement, it justifies more surveillance, cameras everywhere like in China with recognition software and pings from your digital devices, with this you don’t need cops patrolling the street, just go pick up the criminal with a crew of cops once the crime is committed, they go pick up the criminal in a less escalated environment like their home a few hours later.
Reporting crimes will be done on your phone to an officer miles away, forensics only needed on the scene, it’s probably even possible soon to use laser speckle effect to detect finger prints so it could done by you also.
And joe public will say "if you don’t commit crimes you have nothing to worry about", sure joe until they start enacting crazy laws we must adhere to like mandatory mask wearing, throughout history we have seen crazy laws enacted, in the UK they tried to make it law that men hat to wear hats on a Sunday because the hatters industry was loosing money.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

But Dean Henderson lays it all out in his little book.
This new book by Sacha Dobler would be interesting reading, from a solar maximum- minimum perspective:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FXXR1PK?ref_=k4w_oembed_eGyeQlCqAGhS0s&tag=kpembed-20&linkCode=kpd

Grand Solar Minimum, the “bad-weather- periods” are times of peace, reason and socio- political developments in favor of human rights. Inversely, almost all wars and genocides take place in Grand Solar Maximum, which are associated with favorable and stable climate as well as population increase., This was demonstrated empirically in the previous book Solar History.

And there is more good news for humanity, even though in the summer of 2020, it is not apparent that deep solar minima are times of peace and rationality.

The present book will first explain how such changes in human behavior can be brought about by changes in solar and geomagnetic activity and their co-effects.

We will piece together the mechanisms by which geomagnetic field fluctuations, cosmic ray particles and atmospheric electromagnetic fields interact with the human brain and hormonals cycles to produce – in a predictable way – the observed societal and behavioral outcomes, such as wars and psychoses in Grand Solar Maximum.

This is neither astrology nor esoteric knowledge. We are dealing with measurable changes in consciousness and brain function, which lead to what can best be described as a process of actual ‘awakening’ as well as increase peacefulness and altruistic sociability in Grand Solar Minimum.

Further, we find that not only the course of human history and evolution is intrinsically linked to solar cycles, but the geographical differences in these energetic conditions helped to shape cultural diversity and different peoples across the globe.

As the centers of civilizational development moved from the orient to East Asia and Europe, a radical ‘war on crime’ contributed to peacefulness, self-control and enforcement of human rights in the last millennium, this took place during an unusual cluster of several Grand Solar Minima, coinciding with the mediaeval Little Ice Age.

As a side effect of altruistic sociability, this also fostered the rise of a ‘servile people’ – overly trusting in authorities – particularly in western and northern cultures – plus the rise of maladaptive individuals who are inclined to harm their group’s interests since about 150 years.

In the midst of the 2020 Covid-19 government measures, we notice extreme lethargy of the general population in the West, which chimes in with the expected symptoms of current dwindling solar and geomagnetic activity. Political violence under the cover of race riots is committed by a radical minority of largely non-black middle-class individuals promoted and protected by collectivist far-left elites, consistent with self-destructive tendencies and mental illness in solar minima. The main impetus that makes this chaos possible in the first place is the passivity of the majority and political corruption.

Find out how all of this is most likely to culminate – at this turning point of history – into a positive evolutionary leap.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom