Trump Is Taking Finasteride

Ableton

I think there is probably a highly specialized hair/hormone doctor that takes care of hollywood and gets the stars on a protocol that involves fin, tht and possibly more. Maybe several doctors. Why would someone like that not exist. Actors also have agents who know about those guys. My guess
They just don’t go to „some guy“

sladerunner69

were any of these folk dutasteride users, that you know of?

Yes, I have heard of at least one. I can't remember how many though. There are also plenty of saw palmetto users as well as ru-486. ru-486 blocks the dht receptor so it makes sense that would mess you up. However, saw palmetto is a relatively weak 5-ar inhibitor, yet I have heard a couple of the most wicked horror stories from guys who have used it.

I know one individual who is nearly paralyzed from the waste down because of bone degradation(attributed to low dht) in his spinal collumn has caused neurological issues giving him severe pain in his lower body. Thus, I believe taking any 5-ar inhibitor is a bad idea because some guys are susceptible to having their 5-ar enzymes crash and quit working.

I also read one guy's story who said he got pfs-like erectile dysfunction after going vegetarian for a year. I am not sure if he has the mental symptoms (which are worse that the physical, IMO), but it shows even food can influence your androgen metabolism.

Ableton

I wonder what hormonal/body similiarities pfs ppl share, or ppl with huge sides in general, before jumping on fin. High dht high estrogen low test?
I had huge sides. Was androgenic, athletic, super low bf but also got body hair on my back at 19, which points to high estrogen (which upregulated androgens). Thats my guess, never got anything tested. Ive always wondered if I was and still am high E as a balding, body haired lean and generally androgenic looking male

lampofred

I wonder what hormonal/body similiarities pfs ppl share, or ppl with huge sides in general, before jumping on fin. High dht high estrogen low test?
I had huge sides. Was androgenic, athletic, super low bf but also got body hair on my back at 19, which points to high estrogen (which upregulated androgens). Thats my guess, never got anything tested. Ive always wondered if I was and still am high E as a balding, body haired lean and generally androgenic looking male

Burning fat as opposed to running on sugar, excess salt/phosphate relative to calcium leading to excess adrenal activity, hirsutism combined with leanness.

Ableton

Shouldn’t the result of this be stunted growth? I have huge bones in my face, a good frame too. I was like that in my teens already.
And I always ate tons of starches, before starting to peat.

Ableton

Burning fat as opposed to running on sugar, excess salt/phosphate relative to calcium leading to excess adrenal activity, hirsutism combined with leanness.
Well ****. Anything in particular you would advice me to do for health and hair in particular, that goes beyond your tips in hair/nails subreddit?
Sonce starting to peat I implemented almost daily meat, guess I will drop that in favor of even more milk and gelatine...
I don’t really know what solid food to eat anymore lol. Basically I can just eat fruit milk gelatine at this point

sladerunner69

How actors end up on TRT? It is what they feel like should go to the doctor for? Or the doctors suggest TRT already once they prescribe fin or dut?

I didn't say I knew of any actors using TRT specifically to combat finasteride side effects - it was hypothetical. I do know that it is common in hollywood for actors to go on TRT when they hit 50 or even younger. Many actors are booze hounds and drug enthusiasts, as they have a lot of spare time and money to fill. These things are not good for T levels, so it strikes me as unlikely that actors like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp can maintain chiseled physiques into their 50's when they are both somewhat notorious drinkers. They likely had the support of some hollywood "fountain of youth" doctor willing to prescribe anything and everything for the right price.

What dose were you taking? How frequently?

I took the recommended dosage each day for about 10 days. I believe it was 1.25 mg. However, I used proscar tablets, whicha re the generic form and come in 8mg pills. I split the pills into 6ths, and I may have taken a double dosage on some days.

lampofred

Well ****. Anything in particular you would advice me to do for health and hair in particular, that goes beyond your tips in hair/nails subreddit?
Sonce starting to peat I implemented almost daily meat, guess I will drop that in favor of even more milk and gelatine...
I don’t really know what solid food to eat anymore lol. Basically I can just eat fruit milk gelatine at this point

Lowering FFA via aspirin & niacinamide, increasing sugar/carbs intake. I think too much water can add a lot of unnecessary strain to your system, so maybe potatoes and organic white sugar (along with liver, for B-vits) would be better carb sources than fruits and juices. Lowering lactic acid, so avoiding cheeses and yogurt.

I think the calcium to phosphate ratio depends a lot on thyroid function, even more than on actual intake of calcium relative to phosphate. So if increasing eggs boosts temps a lot then it might be good to eat more eggs even though phosphate is higher than calcium. Milk, if the amount of liquid is too much for your metabolism, might lower thyroid and worsen calcium to phosphate ratio even though it is high in calcium (RP has never said this, this is personal hypothesis). I think some brands of milk also have more absorbable calcium than others.

Coffee and sunlight/red light will also help to lower serotonin and restore sugar use. Vit D and Vit K also.

I think there might also be emotional causes to this pattern. Mild but chronic dissatisfaction with life, poor relationship with mother growing up, personality tendency to be quick to anger, etc.

Last edited:

Ableton

Lowering FFA via aspirin & niacinamide, increasing sugar/carbs intake. I think too much water can add a lot of unnecessary strain to your system, so maybe potatoes and organic white sugar (along with liver, for B-vits) would be better carb sources than fruits and juices. Lowering lactic acid, so avoiding cheeses and yogurt.

I think the calcium to phosphate ratio depends a lot on thyroid function, even more than on actual intake of calcium relative to phosphate. So if increasing eggs boosts temps a lot then it might be good to eat more eggs even though phosphate is higher than calcium. Milk, if the amount of liquid is too much for your metabolism, might lower thyroid and worsen calcium to phosphate ratio even though it is high in calcium (RP has never said this, this is personal hypothesis). I think some brands of milk also have more absorbable calcium than others.

Coffee and sunlight/red light will also help to lower serotonin and restore sugar use. Vit D and Vit K also.

I think there might also be emotional causes to this pattern. Mild but chronic dissatisfaction with life, poor relationship with mother growing up, personality tendency to be quick to anger, etc.

I appreciate you. But what CAN I eat? Everything seems to have big drawbacks

Kunstruct

I didn't say I knew of any actors using TRT specifically to combat finasteride side effects - it was hypothetical. I do know that it is common in hollywood for actors to go on TRT when they hit 50 or even younger. Many actors are booze hounds and drug enthusiasts, as they have a lot of spare time and money to fill. These things are not good for T levels, so it strikes me as unlikely that actors like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp can maintain chiseled physiques into their 50's when they are both somewhat notorious drinkers. They likely had the support of some hollywood "fountain of youth" doctor willing to prescribe anything and everything for the right price.

I see what you mean, I thought you might know some first hand.

What do you think Brad Pitt could be on fin or dut?

Ableton

I see what you mean, I thought you might know some first hand.

What do you think Brad Pitt could be on fin or dut?
Impossible to say but I doubt he is on one of those without taking some androgens.
Maybe he is only on androgens and has great hair genetics.
Maybe on nothing.
Imagine he looked like that on dut without anything else, holy ***t. I would deform into gollum on fin at that age

Kunstruct

Impossible to say but I doubt he is on one of those without taking some androgens.
Maybe he is only on androgens and has great hair genetics.
Maybe on nothing.
Imagine he looked like that on dut without anything else, holy ***t. I would deform into gollum on fin at that age

I am not sure how good his genetics are for hair, surely not bad. His 3 years younger brother seems to be pretty ok, some tiny MPB, ignorable. His father has had some MBP for many years.

CQKxz9x.jpg

Ableton

Those are good hair genetics. Notice how brads eye area is his weak point (probably), and he wears sunglasses.
I think everytime he goes on the red carpet he‘ll basically see someone if he is not happy with a facial feature. He gets small ***t done all the time

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals