Trump Is Taking Finasteride

Should have went for a transplant like Berlusconi

schultz

A president on propecia (and statins) is quite a scary thing .

Oh yah, that combo must be brutal. Lower testosterone and DHT. :eek: He's probably running off estrogen, which can have a stimulant like effect and/or adrenal hormones.

Wagner83

Oh yah, that combo must be brutal. Lower testosterone and DHT. :eek: He's probably running off estrogen, which can have a stimulant like effect and/or adrenal hormones.
Yes I mean see how the guys off finasteride are stuggling and imagine they are given the reins of one of the most powerful countries in the world. I'd bet the side effects on mental health could play a heavy part in his political ideas, decisions and his behaviour too (think in terms of international relations with foreign presidents/dictators). Anyways, I see it as a beautiful climax for the pharmaceutical industry..

X3CyO

Interesting.
People can subsist off progesterone/pregnenolone alone though. Makes sense if he was taking pregnenolone since he supposedly sleeps very little.
Thats also aside from the fact that he has low stomach bacteria from appendectomy and being on antibiotics.
He's also been known to eat fastfood because its supposedly clean..

Im curious about how important a lack of bacteria could be in increasing metabolism. Perhaps surpassing the damages of pufa?
Or maybe he just takes substantial vitamin e. He doesnt look to be testosterone dominant but acts the part.

It could be fake as well.

Either way, im curious to see how it plays out.

Last edited:

TubZy

His test is actually decent for a guy his age let alone his bad diet too. It was like 415, I believe.

His DHT is probably in the tank though with finasteride, bad diet and the large amount of abdominal fat trump has which is a sign of estrogen dominance. I still love the guy though.

Imagine if he was on androsterone, DHT, thyroid etc. He wants to accelerate the medical field so who knows what kind of research and drugs will come out during his time. He mentions finding the cure for cancer many times.

TubZy

Interesting.
People can subsist off progesterone/pregnenolone alone though. Makes sense if he was taking pregnenolone since he supposedly sleeps very little.
Thats also aside from the fact that he has low stomach bacteria from appendectomy and being on antibiotics.
He's also been known to eat fastfood because its supposedly clean..

Im curious about how important a lack of bacteria could be in increasing metabolism. Perhaps surpassing the damages of pufa?
Or maybe he just takes substantial vitamin e. He doesnt look to be testosterone dominant but acts the part.

It could be fake as well.

Either way, im curious to see how it plays out.

My sleep was so shitty while on fin! I could barely sleep and if I did it was very weak. From the raise in cortisol.........

Makaveli

I don't think Vice is a reliable news source. Also if Trump's doctor is telling them what drugs he's on then that's a major HIPAA violation

OP
LukeL

LukeL

@Makaveli it's common practice for the President's doctor to release the President's health records to the public

lampofred

Maybe that's why he's so mentally unstable.

sladerunner69

His test is actually decent for a guy his age let alone his bad diet too. It was like 415, I believe.

His DHT is probably in the tank though with finasteride, bad diet and the large amount of abdominal fat trump has which is a sign of estrogen dominance. I still love the guy though.

Imagine if he was on androsterone, DHT, thyroid etc. He wants to accelerate the medical field so who knows what kind of research and drugs will come out during his time. He mentions finding the cure for cancer many times.

As we know though there isnt a cure for cancer so much as there is an approach of pro-thyroid pro-metabolic diet and lifestyle...

Nikki

My very sweet father was a total ***hole on finasteride. Thank goodness I had the sense to keep researching it and finally found some others who reported having anger issues while on it. It took only a week or so for him to level out and he has been even keeled and sweet ever since we stopped the treatment about a year ago. If it can make a normally VERY passive person, short tempered, I don't want to see what it would do to Trump who always had his moments (or so I've heard). I don't fear him, but I do fear the changes that statins and finasteride can bring on. Has anyone thought to warn Trump? Perhaps someone with some credentials who's email would potentially get through to him. Maybe RP himself?

TubZy

My very sweet father was a total ***hole on finasteride. Thank goodness I had the sense to keep researching it and finally found some others who reported having anger issues while on it. It took only a week or so for him to level out and he has been even keeled and sweet ever since we stopped the treatment about a year ago. If it can make a normally VERY passive person, short tempered, I don't want to see what it would do to Trump who always had his moments (or so I've heard). I don't fear him, but I do fear the changes that statins and finasteride can bring on. Has anyone thought to warn Trump? Perhaps someone with some credentials who's email would potentially get through to him. Maybe RP himself?

It's from the increase in estrogen and serotonin. Makes you very aggressive and on edge more especially in an emotional way, it also did for me.

Last edited:

TubZy

As we know though there isnt a cure for cancer so much as there is an approach of pro-thyroid pro-metabolic diet and lifestyle...

Yeah, but it will be interesting to see what he does with the medical research field

Sheik

I feel awful just thinking about taking finasteride, it's a disease in pill form. Hopefully a real cure comes soon so everyone can get off it for good.

Maybe that's why he's so mentally unstable.
He's more mentally stable than you or anybody. Let's see you try to achieve half of what he has without drinking yourself to death.

lampofred

He's more mentally stable than you or anybody. Let's see you try to achieve half of what he has without drinking yourself to death.

Haha. My goodness, I'm really sorry, it sounds like his penis is stuck in your butt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals