Trump Is Taking Finasteride

thomas00

A guy who jokes that he'd date his daughter if they weren't related is not a good example of mental stability

sladerunner69

A guy who jokes that he'd date his daughter if they weren't related is not a good example of mental stability

Most people don't have a problem with that, we all say strange things every once in a while. I think you may be afflicted with a case of over sensitivity syndrome.

Ahanu

He's more mentally stable than you or anybody
the NPD criteria reads almost like a character description of this "so called" president, dont you think?
  1. Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  2. Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  3. Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  4. Needing constant admiration from others
  5. Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  6. Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  7. Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  8. Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  9. Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Sheik

Can you distinguish his genuine arrogance* from persuasion technique? If you want a piercingly honest (truly honest) understanding (which you don't), you can't neglect to study (and practice) persuasion.

*not that there's anything wrong with arrogance, and you certainly aren't morally superior to it.

That and psychiatry is bull****.

thomas00

Most people don't have a problem with that, we all say strange things every once in a while.

We're not talking about most people, but a President.

Name another President who made incestuous/sleezy jokes about their daughter.

I think you may be afflicted with a case of over sensitivity syndrome.

Actually, by going to the trouble of replying to a valid criticism of you're guy's comments - comments that are 'strange' by your own admission- you demonstrate that you're the one suffering from over sensitivity.

Hilarious.

sladerunner69

We're talking about most people, but a President.

Name another President who made incestuous/sleezy jokes about their daughter.

Actually, by going to the trouble of replying to a valid criticism of you're guy's comments - comments that are 'strange' by your own admission- you demonstrate that you're the one suffering from over sensitivity.

Hilarious.

What a poignant example of circular logic.

The initial criticism was not valid at all. Defending or replying to a criticism is not a valid example of "over-sensitivity". Extrapolating that a man is unfit to be president or is mentally unstable, because he has expressed that he thinks his daughter is gorgeous, is in my dearly held judgement, an archetypal example of modern liberal hypersensitivity, fully enabled by PC culture.

Seriously man. Presidents, politicians, successful men in the days gone by would constantly be making comments and quips like this. It is only in your breif lifetime, since the takeover of PC culture in the 90's, thanks in large part to liberal academia. Before that time it wasn't cool or acceptable to take one little ff hand comment a guy says and make a huge deal about it, and tout that as a "statement" that this figure should be held accountable for. That is inane, but these days on the left every little joke/comment/insincerity is applied so broadly as to define someone's entire stance, character, competency.

Like when trump mentioned to a friend, long before his entry to politics, while on a bus full of whores, that "this is crazy, you can just grab them by the p**sy!"

Personally I wouldn't trust a guy who has never made a funny, rude remark like that. It was crude humor used for male bonding, all men do that in private. (It is also the biological norm for men to initiate the sexual action in sexual relationships with women, if you ever have dated a girl or woman then you should understand that its generally, if not universally, up tot he guy to make the first move.

Then the leftist dominated media comes out and exclaims that Trump said this, taking out the context so that it only included "... grab them by the p**sy" and framed it the best they could to make it sound like he was advocating sexual assault. Then they transposed this incredibly fabricated and untrue interpretation to his POLITICAL BELIEFS. And then we had morons in all major cities marching against a president that was "misogynist and sexist"

It's a load of tripe-propagandized garbage-and the liberal media is controlling their masses through the lowest common denominator, the simple mind, the nonintellectual types. The liberal machine has made it okay to determine your political stance, or a politicians competency, based on a single offhand remark made in private many years ago.

This is congruent to your interpretation of his remark about his daughter. Were they rude? Perhaps. Was it a little strange? sure (but in a cool way)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, did it defy your silly liberal dogma? In the words of the late great William Blake: abso-friggin-lutely. *Dr. Peat's bright face floats above my head grinning and nodding approvingly*

kyle

PC culture is authoritarianism Peat talks about.

These types of people live on edge and put everyone around them on edge with their behavior.

pboy

I think hes a good example of someone who when you have not a lot of blockages in energy flow from a weighty or metaphysical sense you can apparently function pretty well even with a probably not ideal diet and drugs that basically are a negative influence. I get the idea he likes and enjoys the vibe of mixing it up in confrontational if necessary situations, doesn't have any problem believing in what hes capable of or possibilities or ability to get back after a hit although don't know to what extent he's actually taken that in his life, but also having no weight in terms of money probably promotes or at least prevents the detrimental propensity that that might have. I think the keys to him is that he doesn't choke his energy off in any real significant way and doesn't care that much about certain things...lot of motivation, lot of optimism, lot of flowing energy, experience and probably intelligence in regards to lots of things, lot of money and ability to make it, and not afraid of confrontation or other people's bs effecting him. To be honest he seems like believe it or not a pretty righteous person...if you actually look at it objectively. I think a lot of people don't like the fact he doesn't pacify squirrely fake people he just flat out will show them for the puny people they are (or at least are being) which is something most aren't used to...they like to assume the suits and ties just spouting useless or even harmful depressive rhetoric are somehow prestigious...where as he comes from a more truthful perspective and shines light on it. It seems people wh9 like to sit on their degrees or have their suits so to speak speak for them instead of what kind of balls and actual value and integrity they bring don't like him, where as people who are more about having an actual tangible presence in life or I don't know how to put it more real basically appreciate him more than diss him. To be honest I think estrogen is more of a squirrely fake plastic energy, and nitric oxide maybe combined with estrogen is more of a bitchy forceful authoritative energy or it manifests that way in some people. Be what trump says righ tor wrong or ideal he at least doesn't promote defeatist or fakeness in people which is very refreshing compared to basically every other politician and many people on TV and things

thomas00

I think hes a good example of someone who when you have not a lot of blockages in energy flow from a weighty or metaphysical sense you can apparently function pretty well even with a probably not ideal diet and drugs that basically are a negative influence. I get the idea he likes and enjoys the vibe of mixing it up in confrontational if necessary situations, doesn't have any problem believing in what hes capable of or possibilities or ability to get back after a hit although don't know to what extent he's actually taken that in his life, but also having no weight in terms of money probably promotes or at least prevents the detrimental propensity that that might have. I think the keys to him is that he doesn't choke his energy off in any real significant way and doesn't care that much about certain things...lot of motivation, lot of optimism, lot of flowing energy, experience and probably intelligence in regards to lots of things, lot of money and ability to make it, and not afraid of confrontation or other people's bs effecting him. To be honest he seems like believe it or not a pretty righteous person...if you actually look at it objectively. I think a lot of people don't like the fact he doesn't pacify squirrely fake people he just flat out will show them for the puny people they are (or at least are being) which is something most aren't used to...they like to assume the suits and ties just spouting useless or even harmful depressive rhetoric are somehow prestigious...where as he comes from a more truthful perspective and shines light on it. It seems people wh9 like to sit on their degrees or have their suits so to speak speak for them instead of what kind of balls and actual value and integrity they bring don't like him, where as people who are more about having an actual tangible presence in life or I don't know how to put it more real basically appreciate him more than diss him. To be honest I think estrogen is more of a squirrely fake plastic energy, and nitric oxide maybe combined with estrogen is more of a bitchy forceful authoritative energy or it manifests that way in some people. Be what trump says righ tor wrong or ideal he at least doesn't promote defeatist or fakeness in people which is very refreshing compared to basically every other politician and many people on TV and things

He can't leave the house without a wig and fake tan and he gets upset so easily that he'll spend hours each week tweeting petulant messages to his critics.

How manly...

Last edited:

pboy

i have no idea about the wig or tan but his tweets are actually truthful and good, do you realize theres a lot of people that were sitting in positions doing corrupt things and spreading propaganda, he basically is using a route that is unfiltered and protecting himself from people that otherwise would lie about him or twist things. I'm not huge into war and all that but as far as intention goes and awareness of the bad people doing bad things and standing up to it it appears he's doing that

goodandevil

i have no idea about the wig or tan but his tweets are actually truthful and good, do you realize theres a lot of people that were sitting in positions doing corrupt things and spreading propaganda, he basically is using a route that is unfiltered and protecting himself from people that otherwise would lie about him or twist things. I'm not huge into war and all that but as far as intention goes and awareness of the bad people doing bad things and standing up to it it appears he's doing that

Ah, pboy the war monger, who would've thought? Trump is not to be trusted, nor any politician. America has been at war continually simce it's founding, settling first the indians. We've been in this current war for 26 years, even sooner of you consider that we've been controlling iraq sikce the 50s. A Century of U.S. Relations with Iraq | Origins: Current Events in Historical Perspective

I remember watching desert storm on my minature black & white tv i brought for show&tell in Kindergarten ... that was 1990, 1991. So that means 26 years we've officially been at war with Iraq. I've read about the 30 years war in midevil history books, but we're.in one now and no.one notices. Obama said we'd leave iraq and afghanistan in 2012 (?) but of course we're still there. We have "special" forces in syria, everyone knows we're there, but american soldiers sre acting as "advisors". This will break our country just as Afghanistan did the russians. Одноклассники

thomas00

I won't go into the myriad of lies he's tweeted but everytime he singles out a particular individual or business on his twitter account, he is indirectly rallying his supporters to attack those people. That's why it's considered highly inappropriate for any President to do it.

Example: union leader in Indiana calls Trump out on a lie in media interviews. Trump smears him on twitter. The next day the union leader is getting death threats.

Trump's Appalling Attack on Union Leader Chuck Jones Leads to Death Threats

Trump is using his twitter account for personal vendettas. And because he can spread (mis)information without it being vetted or checked for accuracy. It's his vehicle for the world according to Trump.

sladerunner69

I won't go into the myriad of lies he's tweeted but everytime he singles out a particular individual or business on his twitter account, he is indirectly rallying his supporters to attack those people. That's why it's considered highly inappropriate for any President to do it.

Example: union leader in Indiana calls Trump out on a lie in media interviews. Trump smears him on twitter. The next day the union leader is getting death threats.

Trump is using his twitter account for personal vendettas. And because he can spread (mis)information without it being vetted or checked for accuracy. It's his vehicle for the world according to Trump.

The unions of modern day only bear an inkling of semblence to their former cause. They weild a tremendous amount of power over cashflow and capital in the markets, and the people organizing them tend tnot to be educated about economics AT ALL. Nearly without exception these union "leaders" are remarkably corrupt, the are simply modern day mob bosses who make a living out of /threatening/extortion/blackmail and they have normalized all sort of shady under-dealings. I would never assume that the average forum member here would feel sympathetic towards a union, no less the leader

pboy

while this may be true it makes all the people that are corrupt or treating people inhumane or doing shady business fearful..they used to be protected so had no fear of doing that kind of thing, now they know they can be exposed...its why so many people are either against trump or kind of refuse to say hes doing anything good. I agree his style in someones hands could be deemed as a threat but as long as he seems pretty honest about it, truthful and only goes after the bad its maybe a sensitive but actually huge good thing

Risingfire

thuglifeTrump.jpg

thomas00

The unions of modern day only bear an inkling of semblence to their former cause. They weild a tremendous amount of power over cashflow and capital in the markets, and the people organizing them tend tnot to be educated about economics AT ALL. Nearly without exception these union "leaders" are remarkably corrupt, the are simply modern day mob bosses who make a living out of /threatening/extortion/blackmail and they have normalized all sort of shady under-dealings. I would never assume that the average forum member here would feel sympathetic towards a union, no less the leader

A head of powerful institution singling out a private citizen knowing he will be harassed by his supporters is a textbook display of mob/mafia behaviour.

And you are willing to turn a blind eye to it on the basis of guilt by association and speculation that the victim is corrupt.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I
A head of powerful institution singling out a private citizen knowing he will be harassed by his supporters is a textbook display of mob/mafia behaviour.

And you are willing to turn a blind eye to it on the basis of guilt by association and speculation that the victim is corrupt.

I honestly believe you have the basis of your considerations totally reversed. You believe that Trump has a stronger reputation then the corrupt union boss? Not in the political arena, not at all. Trump has to fight tooth and nail for every inch of ground because no one i politics or government has any respect for him, he is a threat to their corrupt subsistence- they have had an easy ride for so long off the taxpayers dime and Trump has come as one of the very few with the mind and heart to speak for the people, the middle class whom have been utterly ignored in politics for almost 3 decades now, and he is butting heads with the entire corrupt establishment- the feds, the bureaucracy, the union gangsters, the corporate donors, the mainstream media leeches, nearly every part of this establishment is out to get him. Even the republicans in the senate are causing a hindrance to any legislation he proposed by not using their majority to confirm nominations, because they are being threatened as well. And they all deserve it.

Especially the unions. They have bullied entrepreneurs and economists for too long and tey are always scheming protests which often become riots with only the purpose of civil disruption and undermining the hard work of others. There are very few reputable unions left, if any.

Is Chuck a terrible guy? Maybe not, but what he stands for, in today's liberal/big government dominated political climate and media, is definitely not worthy of respect. Trump takes the offensive whenever he senses anything smelly, because it's a game of survival for him, it's eat or be eaten, and if trump goes down the chances of a free america with a legitimate democracy every coming back are slim to none.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals