Trump Is Taking Finasteride

REOSIRENS

Maybe that's why Trump seems lacking breaks... He is very impulsive... it shows probably one of finasteride horrendous side effects(destruction of GABA and frontal cortex plasticity) it makes people see black and white and most of time having authoritarian personality categorized by high serotonin

Maybe that's why Trump seems lacking breaks... He is very impulsive... it shows probably one of finasteride horrendous side effects(destruction of GABA and frontal cortex plasticity) it makes people see black and white and most of time having authoritarian personality categorized by high serotonin

He is not in the least bit authoritarian. He didn't pursue Hillary. Hasn't even built the wall yet. Attacked Syria despite his base telling him not to. Attacked Syria again despite his base telling him not to. Got NK to disarm their weapons. So far he's done quite a good job.

TreasureVibe

President Trump used to own a company that got you to send your urine for analysis and the company would provide supplements tailored for your test results. So perhaps he might be a bit woke on nutrients? Who knows. Finasteride is bad stuff though, that's for sure. Same for statin drugs. Someone should inform him.

President Trump used to own a company that got you to send your urine for analysis and the company would provide supplements tailored for your test results. So perhaps he might be a bit woke on nutrients? Who knows. Finasteride is bad stuff though, that's for sure. Same for statin drugs. Someone should inform him.

It's the only thing that keeps my hair. Thyroid hormones make it shed. So does progesterone.

tankasnowgod

He didn't pursue Hillary. Hasn't even built the wall yet.

As to the first point, no one knows for sure. There are many ongoing investigations, and no law agency is supposed to comment one way or another when investigations are ongoing.

As for the wall..... most people don't have a clue how massive infrastructure projects work. The Southern border is 1,954 miles long. Construction of a border wall takes time, and there are sections being built at the moment. If you have any doubt, look at how many miles of Interstate 11 have been built so far. The first two contracts have just been completed, leading to 15 miles of new interstate in Neveda. Took three years to complete.

Ableton

I have always wondered if celebrities who take propecia tend to get a whole cocktail of meds to counter the fin sides. There are undoubtedly many actors on it for example, and they still look good, and age great. Wouldn’t be shocked

sladerunner69

I have always wondered if celebrities who take propecia tend to get a whole cocktail of meds to counter the fin sides. There are undoubtedly many actors on it for example, and they still look good, and age great. Wouldn’t be shocked

I know many actors are on testosterone replacement therapy. That seems to be the go-to treatment for fin poisoning.

Also, it is a very unfortunate few who experience a full-fledged crash from finasteride. Myself being one of them, and suffering greatly for going on 9 years now, I sense the community of victims is very small. It is estimated that <20,000 of us have post-finasteride syndrome to a debilitating degree. Out of a patient population of millions, that is probably just around 1%.

Most guys taking the poison will only experience somewhat less 5-ar activity, by about 25% or so. But the sufferers experience an outright ban on all 5-ar activity. I had my DHT levels tests lat fall and they are still miserably low - just 1/4 of what they were before I took fin. This implies heavily downregulated 5-ar activity, and similarly low allopregnenlone, thdoc synthesis.

sladerunner69

Yes that's why my prefrontal cortex feels terrible. Like there is a hole through the front of my head.

Ableton

I took the poison for three month at like 19. it completely grew back my crown. Crown then lasted until I was 27 or so, while hairline got worse. I’m happy with my masculinity tho, so I don’t think it did much damage in the long run. I think it ****88 the fat layer under my left eye permanently tho.

Waynish

Yes that's why my prefrontal cortex feels terrible. Like there is a hole through the front of my head.

You may be misinterpreting sensations. How do you know you're not starting to become aware of your third eye? Where exactly is the sensation?

sladerunner69

You may be misinterpreting sensations. How do you know you're not starting to become aware of your third eye? Where exactly is the sensation?

No instead I fear the truth is that I am painfully unaware of my third eye. I have tried meditating in hoping to connect with it, or gain some sense of presence, but it is very difficult. I have constant headaches, feel varying degrees of confusion, difficulty concentrating, cannot fully focus my vision (I used to see in double vision when I initially crashed), etc etc. I think the cognitive issues are unique to PFS because I think it is unnatural and the kind of dysfunction only achieveable via synthetic means. Its as if the front on my brain where the ability to concentrate and think deeply should be happening is missing and replaced by numbness or headaches.

No instead I fear the truth is that I am painfully unaware of my third eye. I have tried meditating in hoping to connect with it, or gain some sense of presence, but it is very difficult. I have constant headaches, feel varying degrees of confusion, difficulty concentrating, cannot fully focus my vision (I used to see in double vision when I initially crashed), etc etc. I think the cognitive issues are unique to PFS because I think it is unnatural and the kind of dysfunction only achieveable via synthetic means. Its as if the front on my brain where the ability to concentrate and think deeply should be happening is missing and replaced by numbness or headaches.
I feel you brother headaches and just general pressure on the frontal and temporal area is common for me. What’s been helping me a lot is limiting my technology usage and just stimulus in general.

thomas00

I sense the community of victims is very small. It is estimated that <20,000 of us have post-finasteride syndrome to a debilitating degree. Out of a patient population of millions, that is probably just around 1%.

were any of these folk dutasteride users, that you know of?

jacob

I know many actors are on testosterone replacement therapy. That seems to be the go-to treatment for fin poisoning.

Also, it is a very unfortunate few who experience a full-fledged crash from finasteride. Myself being one of them, and suffering greatly for going on 9 years now, I sense the community of victims is very small. It is estimated that <20,000 of us have post-finasteride syndrome to a debilitating degree. Out of a patient population of millions, that is probably just around 1%.

Most guys taking the poison will only experience somewhat less 5-ar activity, by about 25% or so. But the sufferers experience an outright ban on all 5-ar activity. I had my DHT levels tests lat fall and they are still miserably low - just 1/4 of what they were before I took fin. This implies heavily downregulated 5-ar activity, and similarly low allopregnenlone, thdoc synthesis.

What dose were you taking? How frequently?