Why didn't Trump warn about a PEACEFUL march on Washington ?

Rooster

When have you heard me talk about voter fraud or say there was one in the US?? But if you want to talk about it - here is my take. Snowden and Assange's disclosures pretty explicitly state that NSA/CIA has backdoor access to any technology in public use, especially those in mass use and/or national security importance like routers, laptops, smartphones....and of course voting machines. There is evidence the CIA can and does routinely interfere with foreign elections by manipulating the voting machines. Now, I don't say this is evidence of them having it done in the latest domestic elections, but as they say in criminal law when there is proven "means, motive and opportunity" it is enough to consider that probable cause until evidence to the contrary emerges. So, until I see evidence to the contrary, my opinion (corroborated by everything I have seen the deep state do over the last 20 years) is that it is much more likely than not that voter fraud happened, and that both sides in the US do it. Did you forget the 2000 election fiasco in Florida? The state Supreme Court and several other courts repeatedly ruled that there is evidence of voter fraud, hence the court-ordered multiple recounts.
2000 wasn't voter fraud. Bush's team had a gift horse with the chads and used it. Gore really won. Bush used legal antics to steal it.

What happened in 2020 was widespread and took years of planning and highly illegal.

Nothing about 2000 was illegal... Just not moral. There was no conspiracy across the country years in advance to steal it. But it really didn't matter as Bush was just as much a deep state insider as Gore.

One look at the vote totals and a blind man can see the theft happened in the middle of the night. The doj and FBI allowed it. Maybe even participated. The scotus which wants its hand in everything amazingly said its none of their business.

Something is rotten in Denver ( is that the saying?)

Last edited:

Regina

2000 wasn't voter fraud. Bush's team had a gift horse with the chads and used it. Gore really won. Bush used legal antics to steal it.

What happened in 2020 was widespread and took years of planning and highly illegal.

Nothing about 2000 was illegal... Just not moral. There was no conspiracy across the country years in advance to steal it. But it really didn't matter as Bush was just as much a deep state insider as Gore.

One look at the vote totals and a blind man can see the theft happened in the middle of the night. The doj and FBI allowed it. Maybe even participated. The scotus which wants its hand in everything amazingly said its none of their business.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark is the spot on perfect quote.
Hamlet is a political play.

haidut

Forum Supporter

I agree, I was just responding to that direct attack from the other user with some publicly disclosed things about "deep state" and vote fraud that cannot be refuted.

stackz07

But it suuuuure invites it.

For example, if you buy silver from an online company, it's insured and over a certain dollar amount, will require a signature upon delivery.

Clearly, states must not think ballot security is important. Much less so than bullion company thinks about their product.
So you admit it doesn't prove fraud? You're making a claim that there's fraud BECAUSE Certified Mail was not used. And this election security was handled by Republicans. There were 3-4 election security bills that were put on McConnel's desks but he never brought them to vote. So if indeed there was fraud it is the Republicans responsibility to make sure there wasn't but they didn't do their jobs. If they can't keep an election secure, how can they keep this country secure?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Why didn't TRUMP anticipate his huge manifestation could be taken advantage of by agent provocateurs, and defused it preemptively by making it very clear everywhere in the medias BEFORE THE 6 th JANUARY he wanted a PEACEFUL and NON VIOLENT event ?

Why do i hate to be so right ?

Now this single, very predictable and avoidable blunder is used as a pretext for impeachment: he's charged with "Incitement to insurrection".

"Your elections were stolen by thieves; we have all the proofs in the world, but they keep lying and cheating: by all means, come in masses to the capitol on the 6th january to support democracy and right a wrong"

Trump is ABSOLUTELY innocent; he just couldn't see that coming, right ???

Last edited:

nomoreketones

Trump is clearly innocent as he did not incite the riot at the capital and he never engaged in insurrection. But it doesn't matter anymore because civil rights and due process have been suspended for anyone who opposes the ruling class in the United States.

Kray

Its a fair question burt but I don't think anything was lost as you imply by letting the protest take place and play out. Fact is the lawful pursuit of justice in the face of election fraud resulting in a stolen election had dead ended. The courts ruled on procedural grounds in the face of insurmountable real evidence that the lawsuits had no standing. The public took notice of the level of corruption necessary for this to happen and happen at all levels of government and institutions. This was after the public watched in real time and internet speed at real actual fraud occurrence.

The same with the false flag events at the capital, We all saw the obvious almost ludicrous movie scenes before our eyes.

Now, in all cases the only recourse left to the the Trump forces is to release the evidence collected by military intelligence of all events including the cherry on the top democrat false flagging of only truly peaceful protest conducted the past 4 years. If they have the evidence from the sting op they were running for the election, why not provide a cherry on top to patriots as we watch the satanists last gasp? It is likely the girl was not shot and only a crisis actor hired by the dems to solidify the FF. This too gets revealed because Trump has it all. All their depravity on display as they die.

We wait for the declassification of the forensic and real time evidence.
????

Kray

Listen if you wish; believe if you will. Be prepared for whatever is to come. Fear God. Good will overcome evil.

Last edited:

Nigel Blake

Listen if you wish; believe if you will.

I am getting sick of hearing of these mofos that are sitting on their asses and telling everyone to trust in God or that this country is a country of God. If God wouldn't allow the commies to take over then He would've stopped abortions from being legalized and becoming a woman's right. If something as heinous as abortion is permitted what makes them think a commie takeover won't happen? I feel like shooting their brains out if I ever get the chance to meet these twats in person...

mostlylurking

So nothing but some fake news links and again, some opinions. They literally have photos of the virus, you're an idiot.
Photos, you say? Really?? You sure they aren't computer generated visuals of someone's agenda? You sure those photos aren't of exosomes or someone's idea of exosomes? Have you looked into the "vaccines" they whipped out in record time out for this "virus"?

J

jimmy5493

I'm pretty sure Lin Wood's crazy, or most likely a psyop, no?

nomoreketones

I'm pretty sure Lin Wood's crazy, or most likely a psyop, no?

He is an absolutely crazy nut job conspiracy theorist. He single handedly hurt Trump really badly. Trump's campaign never got to bring forth their evidence in court in front of a judge and Lin Wood's dumb **** conspiracy theories were a big reason why.

Richiebogie

It's as Jesse Kelly says, conservatives have no mechanism for fighting against communists. Forget Trump, many of the hundreds of thousands that showed up to protest knew there was chance antifa or other bad actors would infiltrate, but not a single one of them thought to put an Antifa flag in their backpack to unfurl if things got rough? Are psyops only the purview of the ctrl-left?
If the conservatives adopt the communists’ methods then they become indistinguishable from them!

You are right that it is like fighting with one arm tied behind your back, but if you consider it a spiritual battle, then it is necessary to have the moral high ground.

LucyL

If the conservatives adopt the communists’ methods then they become indistinguishable from them!

You are right that it is like fighting with one arm tied behind your back, but if you consider it a spiritual battle, then it is necessary to have the moral high ground.
I'm not sure it's a spiritual battle. Yes, I believe it would be best to have a government that recognized and conformed to God's laws, but it is not a spiritual battle in the sense that simply having a government that conforms to God's law is in any sense going to influence the eternal destiny of the citizens.

Jesse Kelly's point that conservatives have no mechanism to fight against the commies is valid. I've been reading Coulter's book "Demonic", and am very inclined to agree we don't want to adopt the tactics of the mob. Jan 6 illustrated we're not very good at that anyway.

nomoreketones

I'm not sure it's a spiritual battle. Yes, I believe it would be best to have a government that recognized and conformed to God's laws, but it is not a spiritual battle in the sense that simply having a government that conforms to God's law is in any sense going to influence the eternal destiny of the citizens.

Jesse Kelly's point that conservatives have no mechanism to fight against the commies is valid. I've been reading Coulter's book "Demonic", and am very inclined to agree we don't want to adopt the tactics of the mob. Jan 6 illustrated we're not very good at that anyway.
Definitely don't want to adopt the tactics of the mob.

The Republicans are the most useless opposition party. Time to end the Republican party for good so a new opposition party can rise up.

lampofred

MAGA protesters falsely carrying the Antifa flag would have led to a disaster even worse than what happened. Why would Antifa protest a Biden victory? People would have seen through it right away. MAGA reputation is already rock bottom, but if that happened it would have plunged into muckiest subterranean territory.

Regina

MAGA protesters falsely carrying the Antifa flag would have led to a disaster even worse than what happened. Why would Antifa protest a Biden victory? People would have seen through it right away. MAGA reputation is already rock bottom, but if that happened it would have plunged into muckiest subterranean territory.

Back
Top Bottom