Trump Hopitalised

Inaut

Take a look at what's in the president's system. Vitamin D, Zinc, Aspirin, Melatonin and Famotidine to name a few.

Attachments

• pres_drugs.png
    pres_drugs.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 140

lvysaur

Personally I don't believe any of this is even real. It's a deliberately fake positive test. When he comes out unscathed, it will basically just be a bonanza for his base.

Mito

Take a look at what's in the president's system. Vitamin D, Zinc, Aspirin, Melatonin and Famotidine to name a few.
And Regeneron's antibody cocktail.

"REGN-COV2 is a combination of two monoclonal antibodies (REGN10933 and REGN10987) and was designed specifically to block infectivity of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

To develop REGN-COV2, Regeneron scientists evaluated thousands of fully-human antibodies produced by the company's VelocImmune® mice, which have been genetically modified to have a human immune system, as well as antibodies identified from humans who have recovered from COVID-19. The two potent, virus-neutralizing antibodies that form REGN-COV2 bind non-competitively to the critical receptor binding domain of the virus's spike protein, which diminishes the ability of mutant viruses to escape treatment and protects against spike variants that have arisen in the human population, as detailed in Science. Preclinical studies have shown that REGN-COV2 reduced the amount of virus and associated damage in the lungs of non-human primates."Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail Reduced Viral Levels and Improved Symptoms in Non-Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.

Summer

I think he will be fine. Most people get these exact symptoms twice a year.

Trump is over 40 years older than I am, eats a lot of PUFA I’m sure, but he has so much energy. I don’t want to take aspirin for what it could do to the liver and hearing but it sure is convincing.

Lee Simeon

Trump is over 40 years older than I am, eats a lot of PUFA I’m sure, but he has so much energy. I don’t want to take aspirin for what it could do to the liver and hearing but it sure is convincing.
I also think he will be fine, but the last I read was that he had trouble breathing. As far as the energy goes, I do think he is taking drugs, although I might be mistaken.

Peatful

Last edited:

Regina

And Regeneron's antibody cocktail.

"REGN-COV2 is a combination of two monoclonal antibodies (REGN10933 and REGN10987) and was designed specifically to block infectivity of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

To develop REGN-COV2, Regeneron scientists evaluated thousands of fully-human antibodies produced by the company's VelocImmune® mice, which have been genetically modified to have a human immune system, as well as antibodies identified from humans who have recovered from COVID-19. The two potent, virus-neutralizing antibodies that form REGN-COV2 bind non-competitively to the critical receptor binding domain of the virus's spike protein, which diminishes the ability of mutant viruses to escape treatment and protects against spike variants that have arisen in the human population, as detailed in Science. Preclinical studies have shown that REGN-COV2 reduced the amount of virus and associated damage in the lungs of non-human primates."Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail Reduced Viral Levels and Improved Symptoms in Non-Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
My mind immediately goes to that proven recovered people will have to give back (their blood) for the effort to get through this TOGETHER. We'll all share each other's blood and be one body and one singularity mind to get your digital wallet. NWO style.

PxD

Personally I don't believe any of this is even real. It's a deliberately fake positive test. When he comes out unscathed, it will basically just be a bonanza for his base.

Lol. My coworker said the same thing today.

rzero

What can aspirin do to the liver?

Recoen

Just saw on CNN

DONALD trump doing verywell, no oxygen needed,
Starting remdesivir therapy.
Any bets on remdesivir “not working” for him, so they switch to hydroxychloroquine which ends up working? Granted he supposedly already took HCQ.

Rand56

Edit: Trump had a Kabbalah teacher. This is fact, mentioned in his book "The Way to the Top". Not trying to single Trump out here, because our whole gov't, and their co-partners in deception, the mainstream media are Kabbalists. They are ALL about the numbers. If you don't believe this, watch this guys other videos. He has a gazillion other examples that proves this as fact. Trump tested positive 110 days after his birthday. President = 110. Think this is just coincidence? lol.

Last edited:

rzero

Perhaps I’m mistaken. Is it the kidneys that aspirin can have a negative effect on?
Not that I've seen.

One thing that is commonly claimed by conventional medicine is stomach issues, but this has been shown on this forum to have been greatly exaggerated. Aspirin itself is acidic, so swallowing an uncoated tablet may sit against the stomach lining long enough to cause problems eventually. To avoid this, tablets can be chewed or dissolved. I knew a dentist who thought aspirin was terrible because he saw several patients who thought it was a local anesthetic and held tablets in their mouth for long periods to try to soothe a toothache, and ended up getting very nasty ulcers on their cheek or gums. But this is simply the physics of a fairly strong acid against a sensitive tissue for too long.

Last edited:

Attakai

Perhaps I’m mistaken. Is it the kidneys that aspirin can have a negative effect on?
As far as I am aware no.
Not that I've seen.

One thing that is commonly claimed by conventional medicine is stomach issues, but this has been shown on this forum to have been greatly exaggerated. Aspirin itself is acidic, so swallowing an uncoated tablet may sit against the stomach lining long enough to cause problems eventually. To avoid this, tablets can be chewed or dissolved. I knew a dentist who thought aspirin was terrible because he saw several patients who thought it was a local anesthetic and held tablets in their mouth for long periods to try to soothe a toothache, and ended up getting very nasty ulcers on their cheek or gums. But this is simply the physics of a fairly strong acid against a sensitive tissue for too long.
The only other potential side effect I've heard of is hearing loss/tinnitus at very high doses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals