CNN admits constant deliberate lies on COVID-19, climate, economy, Trump, etc.

brocktoon

Ok NPC.

Read who James O'Keefe is and the history of what Project Veritas has done up until today before your next comment. To summarise, he exposes crimes committed by politicians and political activists, getting many of those he exposes fired and/or prosecuted as a result. He and PV have no relationship with RT; RT and many other news platforms are showing the independent work from Project Veritas after James O'Keefe was banned from Twitter.

He is now attempting to sue them into oblivion, and has a 100% success rate in the courts against high profile offenders until now.
I don't doubt that the man's skills and savvy techniques are highly effective. NPC? What's the jab there?

Here, I make this recommendation for everyone.

It helps you understand the situation we are in, much better, also the individual who speaks is well informed.

Ernst Wolff - Uncovering the Corona Narrative, "Like a Carefully Prepared Apocalypse"
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xBwVQFV6KNnt/

With subtitles-- thanks! My gf has been trying to perfect my German, but I'm not there yet for advanced thematics :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Donttreadonme

Cnn and big tech and big media are pawns of the intelligence community which is a pawn of the ruling elite. Of course its mostly lies as they are attempting to social engineer society into a society where 0.01% rule the rest of the world forever. Throw million dollar salaries at people with the promise that they don't have to live by the rules the rest of us do and witness the weakness of the human species.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals